Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's nearly Valentine's day again and I want to rope

Another year, another Valentine's day. Once again, the dreaded day comes closer and closer. It brings nothing but misery and bad memories for me, as I vividly remember back in high school where during this day the chadlite students would get flowers and cards from girls that admired them. I never once got anything like that. Ever.

One particularly memorable Valentine's day experience that really stuck with me due to just how unlucky I was: One time in my homeroom class, the teacher would hand out flowers and gifts that the female students would've got anonymously for a male student they secretly admired. Every single male classmate received a gift, except for me :cryfeels:.

Things never got better because I am still alone and unloved years later now, despite trying my hardest to better myself and escape inceldom. Females will always ghost me online, and when I try irl they will find literally any excuse not to talk to me. I don't think I've spoken to a female (besides my mother) for more than 5 months. Every time I try anything it always ends up failing, even just a platonic friendship. Yet on Valentine's day, I get to witness everyone else be happy and enjoying their sweet beautiful girlfriends who care for them and spends time with them. Meanwhile, if I died, no one would care at all. This continuous exposure to this harsh reality has mentally destroyed me :fuk: :feelsrope:
Show the bitch ur incels.is postcount and she will fall in love with u