Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Valentine's Day! This should also be National Hate Couples Day for Incels

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I hate Valentine's Day! We should also create this day for us incels as National Hate Couples' Day. I think we could all agree that this is national hate couples' day to us while we are going to be emotionally tortured, angry, and sad to see all of these couples together while we just rot because foids think we're creeps and losers, also, it feels like trauma to me that foids called me a creep back in High school. Plus, here in Colombia since I honestly hate Colombian foids , and really despise Black, Muslims, mestizas, Southern Indian peninsula, and Colombian indigenous ones because they make too many kids and I'm anti natalist, I just can't help but secretly glare at them and any big families with a lot of siblings because of that bullcrap, so I hate people having siblings and love the one child policy in fact I wish that was a global law, which is also why I love Chiang Ching-kuo for making that law, anyway we're just going to have to endure this painful day of couples and romance fellas, fuck Valentine's Day! :blackpill::incel::chad::feels::feelssus::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsree::reeeeee:

Last edited:
No "te quiero amor" for you incel

and the day after it is "Singles Awareness Day" come on, i'd rather not have that honestly if it's done out of pity. it's like autism awareness except it has even more virtual signaling.

and the day after it is "Singles Awareness Day" come on, i'd rather not have that honestly if it's done out of pity. it's like autism awareness except it has even more virtual signaling.
Agreed. I honestly wish neither existed.

No "te quiero amor" for you incel
That's our reply everytime man it sucks, Colombian foids aren't interested in Jack shit unless your a Colombian or foreign Chad :chad: