Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s my last day of 11th grade tomorrow.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
Weird to think I’m a few hours away from the first day of my last summer break ever, as this time next year I’ll be graduating. I feel way too young and way too old simultaneously. I’ve just been listening to music and not knowing wtf to do. It’s like becoming aware of your own breathing, but with the passage of time, which, like my age, feels too fast AND too slow. Everything is fucked and I’m probably going to cry tomorrow, which I’m dreading massively because I hate that post cry tiredness that feels soul deep. Someone take me out before tomorrow starts. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

gas all minors ffs :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Teenagers can't be incel.

Weird to think I’m a few hours away from the first day of my last summer break ever, as this time next year I’ll be graduating. I feel way too young and way too old simultaneously. I’ve just been listening to music and not knowing wtf to do. It’s like becoming aware of your own breathing, but with the passage of time, which, like my age, feels too fast AND too slow. Everything is fucked and I’m probably going to cry tomorrow, which I’m dreading massively because I hate that post cry tiredness that feels soul deep. Someone take me out before tomorrow starts. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Sorry i am from England so don't understand your grade system
Haven't you got a year left of study and exams?
Wait till exams are finished then cry you've got a year to be in school.

Sorry i am from England so don't understand your grade system
Haven't you got a year left of study and exams?
Wait till exams are finished then cry you've got a year to be in school.
American education system is laziness and ignorance in a nutshell

Dedicated to kids.is...

kids.is

This site is lambasted for being full of supposed pedos but for many users here it is actually normal because they are underage as well...
I wonder if bluepillers think about that when they read supposed "pedo" posts. Probably not.

I still remember when I was in high school, just thinking about how retarded I was makes me depressed

You still have 5 years

gas all minors ffs :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
So you just had not even an inkling of an idea you’d be the way you are now? You wouldn’t have joined a site like this if you could’ve back then? “B-B-But your heccin youth-erino! :soy:
“ just approach girls while you’re young bro:chad:
JFL if you think I have a chance when my eyes literally vibrate 24/7 even after multiple surgeries. :lul:

So you just had not even an inkling of an idea you’d be the way you are now? You wouldn’t have joined a site like this if you could’ve back then? “B-B-But your heccin youth-erino! :soy:
“ just approach girls while you’re young bro:chad:
JFL if you think I have a chance when my eyes literally vibrate 24/7 even after multiple surgeries. :lul:
Dude just focus on your studies and then you have time to worry for this inceldom cancer later on your adulthood.
No point in worrying about that bullshit now when you could flunk high school and become an illiterate and possibly a tranny.