Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s more than just “getting laid”.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s a common misconception among Incelphobes that the reason we’re so upset is because we’re not getting sex. I often see comments on IT and other Incelphobic websites that say things like “don’t they realize that life isn’t all about sex” or “I can’t believe Incels really want to kill people because they’re not getting sex.”

Obvious strawman aside, these people are, at least to an extent, wrong.

Now I know Inceldom is a spectrum and that I can’t speak for everyone on this site, but at least for myself, being an Incel isn’t about sex (or lack thereof). I don’t care for having sex. If I want to have an orgasm, I’ll beat my meat.

However, unlike sex, there’s no way to replicate the feeling of having someone care about you. There’s no way anyone can fill the gap in my life that my parents never did, and actually feel important to someone. It’s just an endless cycle of going to classes/work, eating shitty food, then going back to my cold dorm room with broken heat and sleeping in an uncomfortable bed, and doing the same thing tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and every day, knowing you may as well be invisible to everyone else.

It’s a common misconception among Incelphobes that the reason we’re so upset is because we’re not getting sex. I often see comments on IT and other Incelphobic websites that say things like “don’t they realize that life isn’t all about sex” or “I can’t believe Incels really want to kill people because they’re not getting sex.”

Now I know Inceldom is a spectrum and that I can’t speak for everyone on this site, but at least for myself, being an Incel isn’t about sex (or lack thereof). I don’t care for having sex. If I want to have an orgasm, I’ll beat my meat.

However, unlike sex, there’s no way to replicate the feeling of having someone care about you. There’s no way anyone can fill the gap in my life that my parents never did, and actually feel important to someone. It’s just an endless cycle of going to classes/work, eating shitty food, then going back to my cold dorm room with broken heat and sleeping in an uncomfortable bed, and doing the same thing tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and every day, knowing you may as well be invisible to everyone else.

Copies me

A man needs a woman to say she loves him, he needs a woman’s love to be happy, unless he is a homosexual. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. Hell, even some of us incels don’t understand the happiness and motivation that would come for us if we had a cute girl to love us unconditionally and want to have children with us.

A man needs a woman to say she loves him, he needs a woman’s love to be happy, unless he is a homosexual. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. Hell, even some of us incels don’t understand the happiness and motivation that would come for us if we had a cute girl to love us unconditionally and want to have children with us.
I don’t even care about children. I’m not sure if I want children because I don’t know how good of a life I could provide them, since the housing market is shit and inflation is rising and I can barely support myself let alone a kid.

I just want a companion, someone to enjoy the world and go on adventures with. A couple weeks ago I was out on a late night run and the sky was clear. I saw that the stars were really pretty and it just made me so sad that I had no one to enjoy them with, while there are some people who did get to enjoy them with their significant other.

True. I don’t get how I’m a bad person for simply wanting a girl to love me. I’ve been denied happiness for so long.

I don’t even care about children. I’m not sure if I want children because I don’t know how good of a life I could provide them, since the housing market is shit and inflation is rising and I can barely support myself let alone a kid.

I just want a companion, someone to enjoy the world and go on adventures with. A couple weeks ago I was out on a late night run and the sky was clear. I saw that the stars were really pretty and it just made me so sad that I had no one to enjoy them with, while there are some people who did get to enjoy them with their significant other.
She has to at least want to have sex with you at least every once in a while or she’s not completely attracted to you and forest fully love you

Spams me
True. I don’t get how I’m a bad person for simply wanting a girl to love me. I’ve been denied happiness for so long.
You participate on a forum where a minority of people say mean words about women, therefore you are a bad person. :soy:

In all seriousness, I don’t get it either. Sure, I may not agree with everything everyone says here, but this forum is like a family to me. There’s no other place like it.

Spams me

You participate on a forum where a minority of people say mean words about women, therefore you are a bad person. :soy:

In all seriousness, I don’t get it either. Sure, I may not agree with everything everyone says here, but this forum is like a family to me. There’s no other place like it.
In all honesty stop typing in this horrid font.

In all honesty stop typing in this horrid font.

I never felt loved by females. I never felt warm from females (including my mom). Sure, some pitied me and what's all.
I want(ed) to be desired by women. I want them to be warmly, gentle towards me maybe because I never have been genuinely cared by my mom.

A man needs a woman to say she loves him, he needs a woman’s love to be happy, unless he is a homosexual.
She must prove that by her actions. If a girl gave me a chance i would be a compassionate boyfriend.

She must prove that by her actions. If a girl gave me a chance i would be a compassionate boyfriend.
Incelphobes don’t realize just how compassionate some of us can be. Call me soy all you want, but I know personally I’d make sure that my (hypothetical) girlfriend felt loved and cared for and that she knew how much she means to me.

It’s just an endless cycle of going to classes/work, eating shitty food, then going back to my cold dorm room with broken heat and sleeping in an uncomfortable bed, and doing the same thing tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and every day, knowing you may as well be invisible to everyone else.

:feelsrope:

lol i think we may be the same person, because i fully resonate with this. ever since i realized that i couldn't ever be loved by a girl, i came to the conclusion that the only way to live the rest of my life is to be financially well off and dedicate all my time obsessing over my hobbies or hanging out with the small number of friends i have.

but the problem there is that i'm only 19, and i don't know if i could bear being alone at 25, 28, 33, and so on. sure, i could be making decent money living in a decent apartment in the city but without a partner by my side, how would i be able to drag myself out of bed every morning to work and then come back alone?

wouldn't my hobbies get old too? surely my friends will start to disappear once they start families and all that. i just wish there was a way to actually not care about being incel.

Incelphobes don’t realize just how compassionate some of us can be. Call me soy all you want, but I know personally I’d make sure that my (hypothetical) girlfriend felt loved and cared for and that she knew how much she means to me.

If only that was what women wanted ...

Unfortunately the vast majority of them wants loud aggressive guys who only care about themselves (or as they would say: "confident" guys)

wow so ur basically saying women owe u something
iu

(this is a picture of me)

yikes OP

My life will always be hell because I’m non NT