Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are incapable of affection and love

unhinged

unhinged

Lost in thought
They are. Most certainly every foid has the source code for lvl 100 affection and care taking. Issue is, they don't use that for their romantic partners or friends. Only for their kids and family by blood.
I see a lot of fellow incels crying and contemplating the rope because they think they would've gotten affection if they weren't subhuman.
You wouldn't've. It's that simple. When you are a man, the only woman that will care about you is your mom.
Before someone starts saying "b-b-but chad gets affection" - he doesn't. He only get's noticed as a more useful tool than the rest. Not as a human being.
A woman will never love a man no matter what she says. When you hear one of them say "I love him" - what she is actually saying is "I've more ways to use him, than all the other men I've met so far, the moment I find someone more useful - that's that"

In the life of a man there is no affection once you hit ~15. No matter how you look or what you do. The only thing that can get you out of the dark whole of emptiness is power

But your mom loves my cock (not me though:feelsbadman::cryfeels:)

I don't see how it's biologically useful for foids to not form attachments and some form of care to those she is attracted to; while indeed much more shallow and easily broken down with the modern state of hypergamous behaviour and foid standards, I doubt it simply doesn't exist at all... :feelsjuice:

Though the point of it being more shallow in modern times is certainly damning, in itself; their ability to basically transition from one male to the next renders them incapable of much deeper connections, simply looking for the next Chad and fully feeling entitled to it. :feelsclown:

Interesting post

To be fair anything in life is a transaction. Nobody loves anyone for who they are but what they are offering. Even you. If you had a gf you wouldn't love her for who she is but what she can offer to you like intimacy, companionship etc.

To be fair anything in life is a transaction. Nobody loves anyone for who they are but what they are offering. Even you. If you had a gf you wouldn't love her for who she is but what she can offer to you like intimacy, companionship etc.
Precisely

Define love
No such a thing in the overly romanticised way people think of it. It's basically your brain telling you that the particular person in your life is fulfilling their role better than anyone else could so they are valuable

In the life of a man there is no affection once you hit ~15. No matter how you look or what you do. The only thing that can get you out of the dark whole of emptiness is power
Since there's no edit, I meant 15 years old

I don't see how it's biologically useful for foids to not form attachments and some form of care to those she is attracted to; while indeed much more shallow and easily broken down with the modern state of hypergamous behaviour and foid standards, I doubt it simply doesn't exist at all... :feelsjuice:

Though the point of it being more shallow in modern times is certainly damning, in itself; their ability to basically transition from one male to the next renders them incapable of much deeper connections, simply looking for the next Chad and fully feeling entitled to it. :feelsclown:
There is also no biologicial usefulness for men to be so castrated in their own societies like we are in almost every society today. Everything you see form human behavior in today's world doesn't make sense biologically. We are way off the rails on that one.
For example, according to darwinism, 90% of these tiktokers would've been ashes by now. Yet here we are.
Now back to female biology -
While I understand that the community here truly hates women, I am a bit more reserved, but bare with me for a moment.
The moment feminism "liberated" women by allowing them to work and vote is the moment women became lost. That is also another point you have to remember at all times. While women you will meet in your life that are 40+ know what they're doing, every woman below that threshold is fucking lost.
The same way your balls make you wanna go fucking every single day, their ovaries make them find stability and protection from a male. They can't find shit. Plus they are told that they don't need men. They do in every fucking aspect of their life. Like it or not - it's the truth
To make things even more funny - I've had many female friends throughout my life so I've had the opportunity to see them operate IRL - I've actually met a couple of girls that were actually capable of living on their own, doing their own shit and being able to have a normal logical conversation with them. Naturally, they had boyfriends. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM - when they were with their boyfriends they behaved like dismembered 3 y/o with autism. "Omg babe I can't park the par plz help" - meanwhile it's her 20th time parking in that same spot. the last 15 times being successful on second try.
Point being, they do feel something when they are with their partner. It's just not love. Not even the
No such a thing in the overly romanticised way people think of it. It's basically your brain telling you that the particular person in your life is fulfilling their role better than anyone else could so they are valuable
type of love Profilgate described. I am also very well aware of the fact that everything in this life is a transaction, believing otherwise is either delusion or misinformation.
The reason women jump from one man to another is because her biology is forcing her to find the best she possibly can. Loyalty is not something in their dictionary because loyalty gets you fucking killed IRL btw when you have nothing of substance to offer and every other member of one half of the population can just as easily replace you. Think about it. They all have ovaires. That's their value. That's where their story ends. We are much more different. Everyone can be useful in very different ways. They don't. The reason men have the sense of loyalty ingrained is because loyalty works when both parties actually offer each other something and can't fucking replace each other. Any replacement even if it's similar to the previous, would still be a major disturbance and risk.
While incels are far wider known to hate women or whatever, reality is all men hate women. Why? Because they are useless past their ovaries.

There is also no biologicial usefulness for men to be so castrated in their own societies like we are in almost every society today. Everything you see form human behavior in today's world doesn't make sense biologically. We are way off the rails on that one.
For example, according to darwinism, 90% of these tiktokers would've been ashes by now. Yet here we are.
While I understand that the community here truly hates women, I am a bit more reserved, but bare with me for a moment.
The moment feminism "liberated" women by allowing them to work and vote is the moment women became lost. That is also another point you have to remember at all times. While women you will meet in your life that are 40+ know what they're doing, every woman below that threshold is fucking lost.
The same way your balls make you wanna go fucking every single day, their ovaries make them find stability and protection from a male. They can't find shit. Plus they are told that they don't need men. They do in every fucking aspect of their life. Like it or not - it's the truth
To make things even more funny - I've had many female friends throughout my life so I've had the opportunity to see them operate IRL - I've actually met a couple of girls that were actually capable of living on their own, doing their own shit and being able to have a normal logical conversation with them. Naturally, they had boyfriends. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM - when they were with their boyfriends they behaved like dismembered 3 y/o with autism. "Omg babe I can't park the par plz help" - meanwhile it's her 20th time parking in that same spot. the last 15 times being successful on second try.
Point being, they do feel something when they are with their partner. It's just not love. Not even the

type of love Profilgate described. I am also very well aware of the fact that everything in this life is a transaction, believing otherwise is either delusion or misinformation.
The reason women jump from one man to another is because her biology is forcing her to find the best she possibly can. Loyalty is not something in their dictionary because loyalty gets you fucking killed IRL btw when you have nothing of substance to offer and every other member of one half of the population can just as easily replace you. Think about it. They all have ovaires. That's their value. That's where their story ends. We are much more different. Everyone can be useful in very different ways. They don't. The reason men have the sense of loyalty ingrained is because loyalty works when both parties actually offer each other something and can't fucking replace each other. Any replacement even if it's similar to the previous, would still be a major disturbance and risk.
While incels are far wider known to hate women or whatever, reality is all men hate women. Why? Because they are useless past their ovaries.
Yes, but forming these attachments, no matter how weak, is basically inherent evolutionarily; what type of "love" are you describing? :feelswhere:

High iq GrAYcel, mang

i believe that foids are capable of love and affection. but only for chads. i think this post is cope tbh

Every male is fed a diet of fairytale in his youth.
But deep down the guy knows he only has a slight hold on his woman’s attention. That’s why he never wants her to have guy friends.
Why he’d get upset if another male asked his gf out.
He knows she’s only with him until a better offer comes along, so he attempts to stop the offer from being made.

i believe that foids are capable of love and affection. but only for chads. i think this post is cope tbh

ill have to respectfully disagree with you here. While they certainly *think* tthey are in love with these Chads, they are actually only in love with the feeling that these Chads can provide for them. And the rest is just infatuation/ lust. There is (usually) no deeper love or bond unless its with or through their kids.

Every male is fed a diet of fairytale in his youth.
But deep down the guy knows he only has a slight hold on his woman’s attention. That’s why he never wants her to have guy friends.
Why he’d get upset if another male asked his gf out.
He knows she’s only with him until a better offer comes along, so he attempts to stop the offer from being made.
The first sentence in this quote. The first sentence in this quote is what every male has to hear and understand for his own wellbeing and actually finding happiness in life.
From what I've seen in men around me IRL and on the internet, when asked what we are looking for in a woman - we actually describe a mother. It could be how our mothers treated us or how we would expect them to treat us if you don't have a mom or a horrible one. This is where all the love and affection BS is actually coming from. As a man you don't need women for anything but reproduction. Society as a whole doesn't need women for anything else other than that. And they know it. Some of them subconsciously - many more are very conscious about it. That's why they hate on the MGTOW movement with their whole existence. That's why when you tell a foid that you don't want to get married ever they lose their shit. If only 10% of the male population of a society starts thinking like this it will spread like a virus and they will be met with their true uselessness to human civilization.
When you realize this, when you truly accept it, you will automatically start looking for better reasons why you would need a woman in your life. The more you dig - the more you will only realize that you don't.
Whether you are a 0/10 male or a 11/10 ultra giga chad, not accepting this truth will lead you to self destruction and depression.

I respect your opinion but -
You don't have to take my word for it. Unless you are an asshole or have some kind of severe social anxiety you will be able to enter the social circles of what the incel community would call normies and chads. Either way, those demographics of men have sex, have relationships and spend a lot of time with women. Even better, you will be able to make some female friends. The second option however is a bit tricky - in order to collect this kind of information from a woman you will have to know how to listen to one. They don't express the same way we do. So let's stick with the first one for simplicity.
After you befriend sex havers and relationship havers. Bring up the topic of whether they have ever been made happy by a foid. The only thing that a woman has done to make them happy is sex. Which only further reinforces my arguments that there is nothing for you as a man to expect from a woman, nor is there anything she can actually give you to improve your life.
If you take a look at men that are in long term relationships with foids, things get even more interesting. Observe them closely and talk with them long enough and you will realize they are feminized, frustrated and living in constant fear. Sometimes you will even see their girlfriends/wives outright disrespect them in fucking public. In front family and friends. And that's only a little slip up from her, keep in mind that she too wants to keep up appearances in public and is restraining herself. Imagine what the fuck is going on in private?!?!? Don't know, don't wanna be there lol.
A bonus fact for everyone here -> Look at the LGBT community if you have such people in the city you live in. If you are in Europe it shouldn't be too hard. You will realize that male to male couples are happier and last way longer than lesbian couples. Lesbian couples also often cheat with MEN. Just an interesting observation I want to share.

They are. Most certainly every foid has the source code for lvl 100 affection and care taking. Issue is, they don't use that for their romantic partners or friends. Only for their kids and family by blood.
I see a lot of fellow incels crying and contemplating the rope because they think they would've gotten affection if they weren't subhuman.
You wouldn't've. It's that simple. When you are a man, the only woman that will care about you is your mom.
Before someone starts saying "b-b-but chad gets affection" - he doesn't. He only get's noticed as a more useful tool than the rest. Not as a human being.
A woman will never love a man no matter what she says. When you hear one of them say "I love him" - what she is actually saying is "I've more ways to use him, than all the other men I've met so far, the moment I find someone more useful - that's that"

Women's only like of men is sexual, they more do want attention and approval from Chad then love him. They mistake sexual attraction for love.

From what I've seen in men around me IRL and on the internet, when asked what we are looking for in a woman - we actually describe a mother. It could be how our mothers treated us or how we would expect them to treat us if you don't have a mom or a horrible one.
Also about this, I truly hope that in the near future some psychologist will do a research on WHY this is going on. I am not in the medical studies so can't say much there. If anyone finds anything on this topic I'd be thankful if you share it with me

Women's only like of men is sexual, they more do want attention and approval from Chad then love him. They mistake sexual attraction for love.
Once she clamps down a cuck that will provide for her and keep his mouth shut 24/7 - yes that's how it works if she decides to cheat instead of to leave him for someone else.
Men are the ones that have only the sexual benefit to get from the other gender. It doesn't work the same for them. Sure, there are nymphomaniacs and what not, but those are very rare exceptions.
For women to be solely sexually attracted to men doesn't make sense neither logically nor biologically. You have to realize that she is incapable of taking care of herself, but when she is pregnant or has a kid she is unable to take care of herself and she needs an extra pair of hands. Or two.
While the modern advances in contraceptives have almost completely eliminated the option for a foid to get a pregnant when she is not ready to - the subconscious doesn't know that. The body itself doesn't know that. Her every other part of the body behaves as if she is going to get pregnant after it. Even more so if she is ovulating during the intercourse.
Also keep in mind that the modern western woman is heavily brainwashed on what she needs and raised improperly if raised at all. That's why you see a lot of women around you being solely sexually attracted to men. When she sees the media tell her that she should do that, she does that. Women are very VERY easy to succumb to mob mentality, even if it's fake mob mentality. They can't draw lines on personal preferences. If her friends say green - she says green. If the media tells her red- she says red. And so on.
While incels and MGTOWs are getting hardcore censored everywhere, at least we have some kind of movements and raise awareness of our issues and the issues of society that affect us so badly. Women don't do shit. Actually they do shit, they have things like 4th wave of feminism that only drags them deeper into the mud.
While everyone talks about the fact that a lot of men rope themselves, the statistic that is not spoken about is that with every next generation of women that turn 30, more and more of them are on hardcore antidepressants (too lazy to fetch the statistic but you should be able to find it easily on google). They are just as miserable - if not more, only difference being they don't rope themselves.
TL;DR - The way you see the modern woman live is not as fulfilling to her as much as you would think it is. It's actually very destructive. It's just that the results of it come a tad bit later in life

lol they are rapemeats

Once she clamps down a cuck that will provide for her and keep his mouth shut 24/7 - yes that's how it works if she decides to cheat instead of to leave him for someone else.
Men are the ones that have only the sexual benefit to get from the other gender. It doesn't work the same for them. Sure, there are nymphomaniacs and what not, but those are very rare exceptions.
For women to be solely sexually attracted to men doesn't make sense neither logically nor biologically. You have to realize that she is incapable of taking care of herself, but when she is pregnant or has a kid she is unable to take care of herself and she needs an extra pair of hands. Or two.
While the modern advances in contraceptives have almost completely eliminated the option for a foid to get a pregnant when she is not ready to - the subconscious doesn't know that. The body itself doesn't know that. Her every other part of the body behaves as if she is going to get pregnant after it. Even more so if she is ovulating during the intercourse.
Also keep in mind that the modern western woman is heavily brainwashed on what she needs and raised improperly if raised at all. That's why you see a lot of women around you being solely sexually attracted to men. When she sees the media tell her that she should do that, she does that. Women are very VERY easy to succumb to mob mentality, even if it's fake mob mentality. They can't draw lines on personal preferences. If her friends say green - she says green. If the media tells her red- she says red. And so on.
While incels and MGTOWs are getting hardcore censored everywhere, at least we have some kind of movements and raise awareness of our issues and the issues of society that affect us so badly. Women don't do shit. Actually they do shit, they have things like 4th wave of feminism that only drags them deeper into the mud.
While everyone talks about the fact that a lot of men rope themselves, the statistic that is not spoken about is that with every next generation of women that turn 30, more and more of them are on hardcore antidepressants (too lazy to fetch the statistic but you should be able to find it easily on google). They are just as miserable - if not more, only difference being they don't rope themselves.
TL;DR - The way you see the modern woman live is not as fulfilling to her as much as you would think it is. It's actually very destructive. It's just that the results of it come a tad bit later in life
Yeah, if women don't have kids they're miserable. They failed their biological goal. Go look at subreddits like child free. They're coping hard and become obsessed.

giga-great thread btw

Yeah, if women don't have kids they're miserable. They failed their biological goal. Go look at subreddits like child free. They're coping hard and become obsessed.
EXACTLY!

Analytic IQ , tbh

Nah, women are mere machines of the State.
Absolutely. Though, I'd appreciate if you share your reasoning.
My take on the situation is that the State controls it's people. Every government does this. Except that the west is exxtra 900IQ and instead of using harsh methods they use manipulation.
Do you know what kind of person is easy to manipulate? An emotional one. And who is "born to emote" throughout their whole lives? Women. They are just a veeeery easy prey

Women make up more than 80% of the consumer market, western society is fundamentally capitalistic, therefore women are the necessary components of a society that western States depend on.
Yeah, we are basically saying the same thing. Consumerism in it's core is just brainwash

high iq take

its simply all a cost benefit analysis being run by foids, chad is higher status by looks, thus can be used to climb social status ladder, moneycels are used for money to climb status ladder.

Its all very contrived and very self interested

the reasons i am out

high iq take

its simply all a cost benefit analysis being run by foids, chad is higher status by looks, thus can be used to climb social status ladder, moneycels are used for money to climb status ladder.

Its all very contrived and very self interested

the reasons i am out
Most certainly. That's why you can see even chads in the western world start avoiding women. Sure, they might get a fuck here and there, but more and more of the male population is staying away form committed relationships with the modern woman.
The only difference between chads and us is that we might have to open the wallet a bit to get some action. Other than that? It's same old, same old

PARAGRAPHS NIGGA PARAGRAPHS

High IQ thread though. And I 100% agree. I was just thinking about this very subject earlier. Women will never love men the way men actually want to be loved. They're not wired for it.

PARAGRAPHS NIGGA PARAGRAPHS

High IQ thread though. And I 100% agree. I was just thinking about this very subject earlier. Women will never love men the way men actually want to be loved. They're not wired for it.
I"M TRYING I'M TRYING FOR THE LIFE OF ME BUT THE TEXT FORMATTER EITHER DOESN"T LOVE ME OR I AM INCAPABLE OF USING A TEXT FORMATTER

ill have to respectfully disagree with you here. While they certainly *think* tthey are in love with these Chads, they are actually only in love with the feeling that these Chads can provide for them. And the rest is just infatuation/ lust. There is (usually) no deeper love or bond unless its with or through their kids.
They're interested in what Chad can provide them, which is basically his genes, that's all.
You will realize that male to male couples are happier and last way longer than lesbian couples. Lesbian couples also often cheat with MEN. Just an interesting observation I want to share
Lesbian couples are actually the most unsatisfied couples compared to hetero/straight couples and gay couples. Lesbian couples/households also reported to have the highest domestic abuses/violence and they also have the least amount of sex compared to straight and gay couples.

Last edited:

Brilliant.

their ability to basically transition from one male to the next renders them incapable of much deeper connections, simply looking for the next Chad and fully feeling entitled to it. :feelsclown:
This.

In cavemen times (>99% of our evolutionary history) foids were a commodity that was traded, stolen, raided, abducted and paid as tribute from one tribe to the next. It was not uncommon for a foid to be fucking a Chad in a tribe, only for her, in the following week, to be sent to another tribe as a war reparation, tribute, or even be abducted and "forced" to fuck her captors. Foids are, therefore, completely fluid in their allegiances, they fuck whoever has the big dick at the moment --- the chieftain, her captors, the next tribe chieftain, whatever. She is only loyal to her hypergamy.

Foids have evolved to have no use for loyalty as we know that word. Foids that were somehow loyal to their tribes died when their tribes were captured. Foids that were not loyal simply bred with the victors and their genes passed on.

Males, however, would be insta-killed or enslaved if their tribe was captured. Therefore they would have to be loyal to each other to the death inside their tribe, because outside of their band they had no chance of (genetic) survival.

This.

In cavemen times (>99% of our evolutionary history) foids were a commodity that was traded, stolen, raided, abducted and paid as tribute from one tribe to the next. It was not uncommon for a foid to be fucking a Chad in a tribe, only for her, in the following week, to be sent to another tribe as a war reparation, tribute, or even be abducted and "forced" to fuck her captors. Foids are, therefore, completely fluid in their allegiances, they fuck whoever has the big dick at the moment --- the chieftain, her captors, the next tribe chieftain, whatever. She is only loyal to her hypergamy.

Foids have evolved to have no use for loyalty as we know that word. Foids that were somehow loyal to their tribes died when their tribes were captured. Foids that were not loyal simply bred with the victors and their genes passed on.

Males, however, would be insta-killed or enslaved if their tribe was captured. Therefore they would have to be loyal to each other to the death inside their tribe, because outside of their band they had no chance of (genetic) survival.
It's not quite clear what you mean by "cavemen times" but I'd like to add that EXACTLY what you stated was the situation until 40 years ago. Which is not at all that far back, some of the members of this community were already born at that time

It's not quite clear what you mean by "cavemen times"
the times in which the only type of existing social organization were small tribes of hunter-gatherers with 150-250 members, or similarly-sized nomadic pastoral tribes. That is: from the first hominids 2 million years ago until before the invention of civilization 15'000 years ago. This is what I mean by "cavemen times".

that EXACTLY what you stated was the situation until 40 years ago.
still is the situation, depending on where in the world one lives. There are still hunter-gatherer tribes living traditionally all over the world.

Civilization has changed the dynamics of sex completely. First it enabled high-status men to have harems, supported by a majority of foidless slave males from vanquished tribes. At certain point, civilization enabled 17 foids to reproduce for each men, that means that each sex-having male had about 17 foids in his harem, while they ate, fucked and bred, they were supported by an even larger number of slaves.

Last edited:
the times in which the only type of existing social organization were small tribes of hunter-gatherers with 150-250 members, or similarly-sized nomadic pastoral tribes. That is: from the first hominids 2 million years ago until before the invention of civilization 15'000 years ago. This is what I mean by "cavemen times".

still is the situation, depending on where in the world one lives. There are still hunter-gatherer tribes living traditionally all over the world.

Civilization has changed the dynamics of sex completely. First it enabled Noblemen to have harems, supported by a majority of foidless slaves.
Okay cool then. I am not that familiar with human history pre-greek civilization, but I do get the point. I was just insure if you referred to human civilization from like 40 years ago and backwards as "caveman" time, because truly, even if you did mean it that way, it'd still make sense.
To be honest this is a very interesting discussion you've brought up, at least in my opinion. I am by no means hateful towards women as is the norm in this community, so do understand that it truly saddens me the way they live life today

The are told to live and compete with men in armed forces and the corporate world even though they are biologically inferior (this gave me an inspiration for another post) in every possible way RELATED TO THOSE FIELDS IN PARTICULAR. In general we are somewhat equals, but they put their noses in our sphere of dominance and then cry when they are outmatched(lolz??)

The point I wanted to tie with this discussion is that, women don't realize their true purpose in society. I do however like to believe that they subconciously(can't spell this fucking stupid word fuck me) are very, VERY aware that they have NOTHING to offer to society aside from their womb. It's simple.

The question I'd like to ask a woman next time i get the chance to fall in an actual intelligent discussion with one is - Why do you think all the fucking empires in the world actually were able to raise armies? What do you think motivated those men so damn much to go out there and risk getting killed?

It has to be something right? because before WW1 drafts weren't THAT popular. It became popular in WW1 and that's when al men lost absolute all interest in being soldiers.

My take on the situation - Women. Sure, when the roman army conquered some territory, they got to plunder here and there, but what they got to do EVERYWHERE, every single victorious defending or offending army - FUCK THE WOMEN. IT"S THAT SIMPLE. that's all there is to civilization.

Resources are very cool, yes, shiny shiny gold and silver. But only a womb shines brighter than that lolz. And who did those women depend on to not get raped and impregnated? THEIR MEN. so it all revolves around men.
Look up every single war that has ever fucking happened. The victorious army FUCKED. No one asked how tall, how beautiful, what length your cock is. YOU FUCKED IF YOU WON

TLDR; men are overpowered. In any sense of the word. the world has been gifted to us. Simple human psychology, biology, history.

Resources are very cool, yes, shiny shiny gold and silver. But only a womb shines brighter than that lolz. And who did those women depend on to not get raped and impregnated? THEIR MEN. so it all revolves around men.
Look up every single war that has ever fucking happened. The victorious army FUCKED. No one asked how tall, how beautiful, what length your cock is. YOU FUCKED IF YOU WON
Resources imply resources with which to have a family. As soon as a man gets ahold of some money he goes looking for pussy.

Roman soldiers were given part of the conquered land as homesteads, and the legions would build roads connecting those to the main roads in the empire. The dream of the roman foot soldier was not only to fuck some random Celt or Goth foid after battle, but to settle down with her in his homestead (resources), that would be staffed by slaves (resources), and would be connected with the empire through roads he has built himself (resources), so that his sons would inherit his estate (resources) and thrive and prosper as farmers (resources), maybe later joining the army themselves in a better position --- roman soldiers who were wealthy would buy horses and better armor and join as officers, equites, etc. instead of foot soldiers --- again: resources.

Men go to Carajás or Alaska dig for gold, work the fields, engage in war etc. always in order to acquire resources (and foids are a resource) with which to provide for his offspring. The goal of resource-acquisition, for males, is ultimately to provide for a family. The notion that people (especially gay men) are supposed to live in a pod, "own nothing and be happy", spend all their money on clothes, funko pops, sex and drug binges is a recent fabrication. Foids were never allowed to make purchasing decisions until the mid-20th century (sears catalogs used to include phrases such as "ask your husband to buy" or "gift this to your wife"), and even fags used to have families (and got buttfucked on the side, hidden).

Foids are sexual vaginal capitalists where everything revolves around sexual capital in terms of looks, status, money, influence, and dominance. Words like love, romance, chivalry, and so on are empty meaningless words they utilize to bullshit men with, all a mental head fake. Once you understand all of this the primitive psychological sexual impulses of women become much easier to understand or comprehend. Women are incapable of self sacrifice or doing anything selflessly, everything is a grift and done completely out of self interest with them, there's nothing noble about them whatsoever. The concept of loyalty completely nonexistent. As deceptive creatures they're incapable of honesty and they're most definitely incapable of higher intelligence. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Breaking news IT OVER !!

It's all about physical looks, status, wealth, and resources with foids, they're incapable of real genuine authentic love or affection, they're incapable of being selfless. They are primitive animals, more primitive than that of men, don't let them fool you otherwise. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited: