Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's more acceptable to be a faggot than date a younger foid

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Roasties are just mad they hit the wall and a chad like cavil wouldn't go with used up old hags

People who hate age gap relationships but are OK with homosexual relationships usually say that gay relationships are between 2 consenting adults and don't affect anyone else.
yea but they self insert into any historical context where there was homosexual behavior when it was almost always pederastic, 2 adult homosexuality was very rare and is basically exclusive to our culture

Most users agree with that, most of them agree that teenage foids are "just kids".

because anecdotes aren't evidence you idiot because they don't represent necessarily what is usually true. STATISTICS AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE DO THAT YOU RETARDED CUNT! YES I WILL BE THE AUTHORITY OF WHAT IS EVIDENCE BECAUSE FUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT IT IS, IN FACT I DID NOT INVENT THE IDEA OF WHAT IS REAL EVIDENCE, LOGIC DID. LOOK UP LOGICAL FALLACIES YOU RETARDED DROOL MONKEY.

Yes, age differences are stigmatized. it's true. it's not just on the internet. even IRL i've seen it and quite frankly if you asked others irl you'd probably see it too unless you live in a tolerant ass area. even empirical evidence shows its true. many age gap couples of less than 10 years have mentioned dealing with flak IN REAL LIFE.
Quick question, do you believe in "scientific proof"?

Can you shut the fuck up with trying to be the authority on what qualifies as 'evidence'?
You sit behind your screen 98% of your life jerking off, browsing incel forums, and reading twitter and reddit roastie comments. You don't know shit about the world. 22 and 18 is fine.
@METALMILITA88
SB if they unban you I hope you apologize for this rude outburst.
Like, I agree with you that 22+18 dating is fine but our disagreeing doesn't require shaming opposition.
Edmund is obviously trying to push buttons by being contrarian and asking proof about well-known things.
Even a guy like me who spends amazing amont of time behind screens still usually sleeps at least 20% of the day so there would be much more than 2% away from screens.

I hope SB can be forgiven for this rudeness if he apologizes because I've seen a lot worse rudeness around here go unpunished.

Well, you would be wrong.

SB if they unban you I hope you apologize for this rude outburst.
Like, I agree with you that 22+18 dating is fine but our disagreeing doesn't require shaming opposition.
Edmund is obviously trying to push buttons by being contrarian and asking proof about well-known things.
Even a guy like me who spends amazing amont of time behind screens still usually sleeps at least 20% of the day so there would be much more than 2% away from screens.

I hope SB can be forgiven for this rudeness if he apologizes because I've seen a lot worse rudeness around here go unpunished.
Dude some people do judge 22 year olds dating 18 year olds I’m fucking serious. How do people deny this? Just because you never saw it doesn’t mean other people haven’t seen it.