Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's more acceptable to be a faggot than date a younger foid

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I remember when 33 year old Henry Cavill was dating this 19 year old foid and soys were seething about the age difference.

But if Henry Cavill came out as a fag, he would be seen as brave and empowered. Especially if he was with a black guy. Soys would literally worship him, then.

But if you're a heterosexual 33 year old man that likes 19 year old foids, that's degeneracy and should be shamed. Soys say that even if you are attracted to younger foids, you shouldn't act on it. On the other hand, if you're a queer, you should indulge and be out and proud.

Jfl at the state of the modern west.

When it's between a 30 yr old and 19 yr old, it isn't bad.

I hate faggots.
PZAVvygX

This is one of many reasons why islam is based for hanging faggots and choosing younger foids

I am 36 but find 21-25 years old girls attractive.

Henry Cavill is a chad. Even He's not safe from agecucks.

Would you let your daughter get fucked at 14?
I wouldn't want her having promiscuous sex with Chads, but I wouldn't mind her getting married to a responsible man who would be a good husband. I would rather for her to get married to a good 29 year old man than for her to get DP'd by a 14 years old Chad and 15 year old Tyrone.

I knew a lady who died in 2018 at age 85. She was married at 14 and her and her husband were together until her death.

Even 18 and 22 is seen as deviant even if it’s a mere kiss or fling, but fucking 100 strangers is fine according to feminists :feelsclown:

Even 18 and 22 is seen as deviant even if it’s a mere kiss or fling, but fucking 100 strangers is fine according to feminists :feelsclown:
What are you on? I've seens 18-19 year old girl date mid 20s dudes and the situation not come across as weird.

Snow niggers gonna snow nig

We live in a gay society :feelsclown:

What are you on? I've seens 18-19 year old girl date mid 20s dudes and the situation not come across as weird.
Maybe (and I'm hoping this is the case) it's just soys on the internet making alot of noise and IRL, people don't mind it so much. But I have seen online threads where a 22 year old man was looked at as a child sex predator for dating an 18 year old foid.

Anecdotes aren’t evidence

Maybe (and I'm hoping this is the case) it's just soys on the internet making alot of noise and IRL, people don't mind it so much. But I have seen online threads where a 22 year old man was looked at as a child sex predator for dating an 18 year old foid.
That’s only a 4 year difference between two young adults. This wasn’t even taboo decades ago

Incel shaming
Anecdotes aren’t evidence
Can you shut the fuck up with trying to be the authority on what qualifies as 'evidence'?

You sit behind your screen 98% of your life jerking off, browsing incel forums, and reading twitter and reddit roastie comments. You don't know shit about the world. 22 and 18 is fine.

@METALMILITA88

Can you shut the fuck up with trying to be the authority on what qualifies as 'evidence'?

You sit behind your screen 98% of your life jerking off, browsing incel forums, and reading twitter and reddit roastie comments. You don't know shit about the world. 22 and 18 is fine.

@METALMILITA88
Kempersoy continuously proving that he doesn’t understand reality or relationships.

18 and 22 no one will even bat an eye at. It’s common for foids over 18 to be with men that are a decade older than them, it’s actually encouraged for the stability that an older man can provide.

23 and 33? Who gives a shit. Not society. They are only bothered when it gets to below age 20 for foids.

Would you let your daughter get fucked at 14?
Will agecucks ever STFU with this appeal to family fallacy?

We’re INCELS that don’t and will NEVER have daughters. What do you think you prove by saying something like this? None of us can even comprehend what this will be like because we are childless inklers.

This phony tactic is easily to manipulate normies with, but I expect more from this community.

It really is crazy when dating an adult female (19 years old) can be considered evil but getting gender reassignment and putting on a dress is considered good.
:soy::soy:That's different inkler:soy::soy:

@METALMILITA88
because anecdotes aren't evidence you idiot because they don't represent necessarily what is usually true. STATISTICS AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE DO THAT YOU RETARDED CUNT! YES I WILL BE THE AUTHORITY OF WHAT IS EVIDENCE BECAUSE FUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT IT IS, IN FACT I DID NOT INVENT THE IDEA OF WHAT IS REAL EVIDENCE, LOGIC DID. LOOK UP LOGICAL FALLACIES YOU RETARDED DROOL MONKEY.

Yes, age differences are stigmatized. it's true. it's not just on the internet. even IRL i've seen it and quite frankly if you asked others irl you'd probably see it too unless you live in a tolerant ass area. even empirical evidence shows its true. many age gap couples of less than 10 years have mentioned dealing with flak IN REAL LIFE.

Kempersoy continuously proving that he doesn’t understand reality or relationships.

18 and 22 no one will even bat an eye at. It’s common for foids over 18 to be with men that are a decade older than them, it’s actually encouraged for the stability that an older man can provide.

23 and 33? Who gives a shit. Not society. They are only bothered when it gets to below age 20 for foids.
dude, 23 and 33 would be judged. ask any 23 year old chick if she'll date a man that age and many would think eww to it

dude, 23 and 33 would be judged. ask any 23 year old chick if she'll date a man that age and many would think eww to it
Yes only the childish underdeveloped ones. Many foids know that it’s a smart move.

Thoughts on a 4 year age gap @Experiment626

whats even funnier is almost all homosexual behavior throughout history was pederastic and occasionally transgenderist, adult male with another adult male was extremely rare. i see so many people who hate age gap relationships but support homosexual relationships rationalize homosexuality by saying it was very common in all of history but those relations were almost always pederastic so its hilarious

Marrying young should be the norm for females.
Age cucked mods have been cowed to accept modern distorted views on relationships and female emancipation.
Females choosing their own partners and having equal rights as men has destroyed society in less than a century.
Now you have sluts being with 20 guys before being 20 and abortions being rampant and females not having any kids until they are almost rotten and then only have 1-2 developmently stunted offspring.
Females partners should be their fathers choice and a sensibly chosen man who will then look after the fathers daughter and raise a family.
The longer a female goes without being placed under the care of a husband the worse she turns out.
This had been the way for all of human civilisation.
It is not about sexualising or abusing children it is about doing what humans have been developed and programmed to do for all history.

I remember when 33 year old Henry Cavill was dating this 19 year old foid and soys were seething about the age difference.

But if Henry Cavill came out as a fag, he would be seen as brave and empowered. Especially if he was with a black guy. Soys would literally worship him, then.

But if you're a heterosexual 33 year old man that likes 19 year old foids, that's degeneracy and should be shamed. Soys say that even if you are attracted to younger foids, you shouldn't act on it. On the other hand, if you're a queer, you should indulge and be out and proud.

Jfl at the state of the modern west.
Good thing Henry Cavill doesnt give a shit what soys think :bigbrain:

whats even funnier is almost all homosexual behavior throughout history was pederastic and occasionally transgenderist, adult male with another adult male was extremely rare. i see so many people who hate age gap relationships but support homosexual relationships rationalize homosexuality by saying it was very common in all of history but those relations were almost always pederastic so its hilarious
People who hate age gap relationships but are OK with homosexual relationships usually say that gay relationships are between 2 consenting adults and don't affect anyone else.

Well, last I checked, 19 and 33 were both adults. And I'm assuming that Henry Cavill wasn't holding her against her will.

Throughout history, age gaps were normal and homosexuality, especially between males, was considered the abnormal behavior.

Marrying young should be the norm for females.
Age cucked mods have been cowed to accept modern distorted views on relationships and female emancipation.
Females choosing their own partners and having equal rights as men has destroyed society in less than a century.
Now you have sluts being with 20 guys before being 20 and abortions being rampant and females not having any kids until they are almost rotten and then only have 1-2 developmently stunted offspring.
Females partners should be their fathers choice and a sensibly chosen man who will then look after the fathers daughter and raise a family.
The longer a female goes without being placed under the care of a husband the worse she turns out.
This had been the way for all of human civilisation.
It is not about sexualising or abusing children it is about doing what humans have been developed and programmed to do for all history.
Today, if you have a daughter, you're supposed to be OK with her having her holes destroyed by the basketball playing Tyrones at her high school. If your 16 year old daughter wants to give a blow job to one 16 year old Tyrone with the other 17 year old Tyrone bangs her doggy style, then that's perfectly okay and that's just "kids being kids".

But if you want her to get married to a financially secure 30 year old man who will treat her good, that's one of the worst forms of child abuse (according to this soyciety).

Also, I think men would be alot more productive and motivated to succeed if they knew they had a 14-18 year old wife waiting at the end. You wouldn't mind spending most of your 20s trying to become a doctor or engineer or some other type of high earner. Instead, as it stands now, most men will only get an "age appropriate" roastie for their troubles

Today, if you have a daughter, you're supposed to be OK with her having her holes destroyed by the basketball playing Tyrones at her high school. If your 16 year old daughter wants to give a blow job to one 16 year old Tyrone with the other 17 year old Tyrone bangs her doggy style, then that's perfectly okay and that's just "kids being kids".

But if you want her to get married to a financially secure 30 year old man who will treat her good, that's one of the worst forms of child abuse (according to this soyciety).

Also, I think men would be alot more productive and motivated to succeed if they knew they had a 14-18 year old wife waiting at the end. You wouldn't mind spending most of your 20s trying to become a doctor or engineer or some other type of high earner. Instead, as it stands now, most men will only get an "age appropriate" roastie for their troubles
this