Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its me against the world.

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Captain
I'm constantly ignored by everyone at school and at home, when I try to "socialize" I am constantly laughed at or looked at weird or told I'm weird, I don't get how some of you guys here can do it, there becomes a point where the copes no longer work, I can feel myself mentally degrading from all the abuse I have endured and continue to endure.

U r not alone. Know that there million s of us around the world

ya life sucks forever and never gets better. at least in my case.

Try your best to remain as solitary as possible, they've made it blatantly obvious that you aren't wanted

wait until you are humiliated in work for being ugly, but you can't quit because you need money, this world is designed to be our hell

Yeah I know how you feel bro. It’s why I’m now a social outcast who barely interacts with anyone.

Dont worry my brothER there is some ways..

A lot of us are LDAR or have been for a long time and are just coming out of it.

:woke: It's cancer in it's purest form. You put yourself out there get rejected 1000000x times and you learn that it's smart to give up. Then whenever you are alone cunts give you looks of pity and everyone assumes that you're alone because you are awkward and don't put yourself out there. ldar rope facial bones and height determine life.

I can relate to the mentally degrading part. All the parts of the brain that can shrink do to depression have shrunk to the tiniest amount where I just have millimeter of brain matter left. I can't go outside without having severe anxiety and panic attacks do to years of abuse of going outside with a 1/10 acne ridden face with a terrible height.

Last edited:
try to get to level 16, then you will do the evolution and things will be better

If I cannot join them, I will rise above them; and if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them.