Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its just so over

frankie.driver

frankie.driver

Recruit
★★
I am so sick and tired. I could just cry everyday

We are not living the true human experience

1949E9EE 0240 4096 9779 F31A3018F2A7

I am so sick and tired. I could just cry everyday
Same. I'm 26, very short (1.62m/5'4") and even uglier than I am short (strange looking, weird facial features, I stand out negatively, ugly and deformed skull, extreme orbital asymetry that can't be corrected, I checked). Also strange voice and inward curve in my lower back, also socially inept. It's like I'm in jail for life.

The train is missed for us, no coming back

When I saw your avi, I thought @metalmilitia88 had returned.

Same. I'm 26, very short (1.62m/5'4") and even uglier than I am short (strange looking, weird facial features, I stand out negatively, ugly and deformed skull, extreme orbital asymetry that can't be corrected, I checked). Also strange voice and inward curve in my lower back, also socially inept. It's like I'm in jail for life.
I'm 5 foot 10 , 22 :feelscry:

Dude, 5'10" is not a bad height... I see 5'8" dudes with 5 foot stacies
I'm also poor no education and minimum wage job

that being said if I ever get a gf its not because I'm rich

Same boat.

I'm 5 foot 10 , 22 :feelscry:
Are you looking for sympathy or humblebragging? Either way, you're very mistaken.

The train is missed for us, no coming back
We are not living the true human experience

If I needed to brag I would have a gf I'm KHHV
If you think being a KHHV is our worst problem, you should see what it's like to dread going outside because you get mogged even by toilets.

If you think being a KHHV is our worst problem, you should see what it's like to dread going outside because you get mogged even by toilets.
I'm constantly heightmogged by foids in my city. They literally don't even see me lol, not as a man or anything, just don't fucking see me physically as they usually look up to Chad.

brutal