Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's impossible to get a friend group if you didnt get one in school.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They'll just see you as this creepy weirdo, you are invading the lives of them (regular people dont ask for friends they form friendships in school and continue to make more until they finish college) no one wants a guy who's never had a friend in their social group. Unless you had a social group in school you will always be seen as a creepy weirdo, your only chance is making friends while gaming or on discord. (LMAO)

This is why you befriend subhumans like I'm doing. I'm the youngest one in my mtg play group i go see by a large margin. Most of them are norwooding subhumans with ugly fat foid wives and subhuman kids

True Af, especially if you’re ugly. If you’re ugly people definitely don’t want to be friends with you, it doesn’t matter how good your personality is.

what would you do with a friend ?

True, I can't just socialmaxx and NTmaxx if you no firends

Well...I did sort of have one....

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split. I was depressed and anxious about it...

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

View attachment 587155

Sarah joined the day afterwards. Then Joshua. Jacquis joined a month later.

Rain still falling, yeah if you meet by a miracle a girl and she fin the fact that you live alone and you have literraly no friend or human contact she gonna find all this shit weird even with a normie face (if you lucky). Social circle is law in 2022

Sarah joined the day afterwards. Then Joshua. Jacquis joined a month later.

Later, a boy named Jacquis partnered with me during a group project and would also sit with me during group water breaks. He offered me candy during Halloween.

Without the sexual pretense that leads males into conflict, intellect and personality quickly become the dominant traits of male-male interactions.

Fiction:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Yup, youngcels should at least try to befriend lookwise subhumans. I didn't so I'm fucked for life, and I'm not even NT so I'm royally fucked

it's indicative of being socially fucked already. NT people can make friends in new cities.

True Af, especially if you’re ugly. If you’re ugly people definitely don’t want to be friends with you, it doesn’t matter how good your personality is.
True. At school I was in a "group of friends" but they actually tolerated me. They weren't friends. Friends take an interest in you and invite you. They accepted me among them because they would have felt bad to reject me too directly, because they wanted to look like cool and open people. I wonder which is worse, to be accepted out of some kind of pity or to have no friends at all. These friends never cared about my life, they accepted my presence and that was it. When I left high school no one ever checked up on me. this only because I'm ugly, because I have acne.

They'll just see you as this creepy weirdo, you are invading the lives of them (regular people dont ask for friends they form friendships in school and continue to make more until they finish college) no one wants a guy who's never had a friend in their social group. Unless you had a social group in school you will always be seen as a creepy weirdo, your only chance is making friends while gaming or on discord. (LMAO)
No shit

Cope, normis easy to make acquaintances in any social places, when I entered the university, they immediately began to get acquainted with each other, now descend six months I see them in a friendly company, well, I am as always left alone.

This is true, in order to make friends after your schooling years, you have to really really go out of your way

There is no friendship in life. Friendships that you see between people are like that misterious "love". If they didn't have benefit out of it they wouldn't be together. Is it really what you want? Better be alone and rich than have "friends" and be poor. Besides that everybody can always betray you.

True. At school I was in a "group of friends" but they actually tolerated me. They weren't friends. Friends take an interest in you and invite you. They accepted me among them because they would have felt bad to reject me too directly, because they wanted to look like cool and open people. I wonder which is worse, to be accepted out of some kind of pity or to have no friends at all. These friends never cared about my life, they accepted my presence and that was it. When I left high school no one ever checked up on me. this only because I'm ugly, because I have acne.
I feel this mane. Fuck them motherfuckers. I had same in life. Never true friends that would care about me. You can count only on ya self in this life