Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's impossible to find a girl if you're a no-lifer

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
If you are an average guy (not a chad-lite at least), then it is simply impossible to find a girl without having a social life, because you need to show 100% initiative in everything, be the first to write, develop the dialogue yourself, be the first to call on a date, develop the dialogues yourself, initiate sex, constantly maintain the interest of the female, all this is simply impossible if you sit at home 24/7, haven’t communicated with people in real life for 10 years (and even more so with femoids), there is social phobia, including the fear of women, and getting out of everything this shit is impossible.

(If anything, I never even went out with a girl)

Last edited:
I think that I would have a had a gf by now, if my parents hadn't cucked me.:feelsree:

It's true. I never was allowed to hang out or go to events after school, thus restricting me to my bedroom. I wouldn't be that socially awkward if I had done those things in the past.

I think that I would have a had a gf by now, if my parents hadn't cucked me.:feelsree:
It's true. I never was allowed to hang out or go to events after school, thus restricting me to my bedroom. I wouldn't be that socially awkward if I had done those things in the past.
Brutal ngl

Same thing happened to me. At age 12-13 I mogged all my peers but I was socially awkward as fuck, none of my friends were remotely popular. Now I’m 18 and 5’4 because I had a failed puberty which didn’t make me grow so it’s completely over

Well said OP

I'm a nolifer

I have no social life. It's over for me for a long time.

water gushing GIF by Make it Move

Fuck, I had a similar situation. My parents refused to let us hang out alone. I should've just gotten on her bus and who knows what would have happened if we were in her room together without her parents home.

It's true. I never was allowed to hang out or go to events after school, thus restricting me to my bedroom. I wouldn't be that socially awkward if I had done those things in the past
100% me

NT is everything. :smonk:
@Truckzo

same here

if you have no social life, things get hard indeed

If you are an average guy
Your only hope is to betabuxx Chad's leftovers.

Social circle, hobbies, clothes, romantic pursuit, dating etc. are just a proxy for how much status/resources you have and how willing you are to give everything to m'lady.

there is social phobia, including the fear of women, and getting out of everything this shit is impossible.
Who cares if you're afraid? Just do it anyway. I'm stressed the fuck out by flying on an airplane but if I have to do it I will. There's nothing more cucked than being afraid of women. You're someone with no social life, what can they do to you if you have nothing to lose? Just go through life doing what you want and if some bitch tries to start shit with you just tell her to shut the fuck up. If she insults you call her a dumb skank. You're literally afraid of people who can do nothing to you whatsoever.

WOW you really clearly state yourself in such few words. I don't know how but you just do.