Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's hypergamy=eugenics?

You truly don't understand the point that giving women all the Power tò sexually discriminate men Is SEXIST eugenetic. Thus, because animali males can reproduce through imposing sex, mate guarding and spermatic plug that prevents other male's fertilization.
Sexual selection Isn't exclusively gender oriented, but a bunch of reproductive strategy of both genders. But males strategies are Punished by laws and society.
Plus, with the Number of sexless males skyrocketing, shall we assume that so mamy man are genetic waste?

There Is no uglyness or genetic deficit.
There Is only sexual DISCRIMINATION operated by women.

Plus, uglyness or good-looking Is not only a matter of genes, but recombination and developing epigenetic expression. All things above women's discrimination effort.

So , choose the best male partner increases Offspring possibility to get laid? Above all of that implications mentioned above?

And MOST of all, how can you Say It increase Offspring possibility when women are capable of higher their standard tò the infinite? And the increasing Number of single women proves that they are even unable to choose what's the best for them, but ONLY ASPIRING TO THE BEST IN THEIR MIND THAT MAYBE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU RELY THE ENTIRE REPRODUCTION ON ONLY ONE GENDER.

PLUS: LOOK DOESN'T MEAN SMART OR HEALTHY. So if we don't want end like that film Idiocracy, we Better treat reproduction as political matter.

Where are the differences between a nazi and a shallow woman? The first discriminates on racial basis. The second on SEXIST BASIS.
Yes I know it's not correlate to intelligence or healthiness, I know some bitch are alone because of too hight standards, but I don't think intelligent people will end up without offspring, high iq rich man always have a lot of sons and daughters , you will just have an avarage dumb white normie worker with an avarage height of 6'6 that go in vacation and fuck all the rice lookmatch in sea. And a boos that look like Zuckerberg. I am not saying that is good for humanity or women or man or society, just saying that the offspring will experience more life than a guy like me and maybe it will be more happy .
I know that man have no power in this special market but unless incel like us SERCH prestige and become famous writer or artist I don't think it will be possible to change normie opinion and bluepilled lie about this "innocent" and "vulnerable women" that doesn't exist, all women are dark triad egoist.

Hypergamy is not eugenics as some mudlims would like you to think. Retarded chads can also reproduce which is very dysgenic. Do you think a retard like Jeremy Meeks would have been able to reproduce in a eugenicist society? By the way he talks it is clear to me he has at least 70-84 IQ level and considering he has a long history of criminal activity pretty much reinforces my belief that he is not that bright (I mean why would he need intelligence? He already got the looks for foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ).

Hypergamy itself is a dysgenic behavior because if a person that is healthy, scores 115-129 IQ and has a clean record of no criminal activity and it is shown that he pretty much has a bright future, but his only problem is that he has average looks and foids prefer to reproduce with chads that are scum of society rather than this person, well it is pretty much clear we will have a grim future.

no normies and foids are just too fucking stupid to get it

sexual selection rarely has correlation with natural selection infact it usually makes the species weaker.
sexual selection is the reason lots of bird species have went extinct cause female foid bird wanted the chad ones only :feelskek:

iq is a good example, foids will never go for a guy whos high iq unless hes a chad as well. in fact higher the iq lower the chance of sex and more likely the man will be a incel.

is a good example, foids will never go for a guy whos high iq unless hes a chad as well. in fact higher the iq lower the chance of sex and more likely the man will be a incel.
True

Of course, reproducing with morons with less and less IQ will represent a qualitative leap for the species

iq is a good example, foids will never go for a guy whos high iq unless hes a chad as well. in fact higher the iq lower the chance of sex and more likely the man will be a incel.
indeed, pretty much my point, jeremy meeks wouldn't have had much of a future in the eugenics era than he has in this era

sexual selection is the reason lots of bird species have went extinct cause female foid bird wanted the chad ones only :feelskek:
brutal birdpill and over if even birds are affected by inceldom :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Of course, reproducing with morons with less and less IQ will represent a qualitative leap for the species
Of course not , but it's looks like that look>iq in this modern world , and I am not talking about just women , in every aspect of life
When you are 6'4 and you walk on the street others people will move to let you pass, not only that, when you say something they tend to agree more
The same will happen if you have a chad masc face , both men and women will do that .
It's a crazy advantage in life to get you what you want , far better than iq , the only difference is that others don't benefit of it.
Next time that you act like that remember is for that reason that tallfag have more offspring and success along with guys like meeks