Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's hypergamy=eugenics?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★
This Friday rehab room posted a video and he talked about the fact that eugenics goes both ways , so even subuman women shouldn't able to reproduce...
But isn't technically true that still the gene pool become "better"(more tall and good looking) if the hypergamy on women is left without control?
Now of course if you seterilize ugly women the process become more fast but we all know that this will never happen.
Do you think that everything is made on porpouse in our society or it's just a coincidence that we have this brutal selection in this age and people in power only care about money?
It look a gigantic experiment what is happening, divide man and women , make money out of it , reduce the population and get a better gene pool and niggers workes

yeah sure lol, from sub5 females
Yea but for example , if the foid that is 5"2 feet take the sperm of a 6'5 dude instead of 5'10 the son of the foid will be maybe 5"11 , so at the and it's like the gene pool get better , making the short foid not reproduce it's just speeding up the process , even rehab room in a video claimed that eugenics is practiced even today and in all the human history

Yea but for example , if the foid that is 5"2 feet take the sperm of a 6'5 dude instead of 5'10 the son of the foid will be maybe 5"11 , so at the and it's like the gene pool get better , making the shirt foid don't reproduce it's just speeding up the process , even rehab room in a vide claimed that eugenics is practiced even today and in all the human history
females are eugenicists by nature

Hypergamy has been left unchecked for a while now in the west. What has that resulted in? More incels. 'Incels' would exist perpetually. It's not about money. Elites are just foid-worshippers, like everyone else. There's no some big end goal that is above an average individual's understanding.

No way some big rich like mark cuckemberg is a foid worshipper, he just make money from them using his social media apps , the more sluts the more money for him.
Idk my opinion is just because elite want more money
Hypergamy has been left unchecked for a while now in the west. What has that resulted in? More incels. 'Incels' would exist perpetually. It's not about money. Elites are just foid-worshippers, like everyone else. There's no some big end goal that is above an average individual's understanding.

No its a never ending hell

Ugly people will continuje to exist if ugly women reproduce

So its to no avail, but it will be foid paradise since they can get any gl guy even if theyre ugly
Which they have done this already in modern society, by lowing male self esteem enough that ltb can get htn-chad

And even if only GL people reproduce
Then new beauty standards will take place
Lookism hell continue to take place

Foids want to secure the best genes. Yes it's eugenics. But it doesn't work because ugly foids are reproducing.

Yes. Hypergamy is eugenics; However, outside the civilized world, money weighs a lot unless you're a trucel like me.

Herunterladen 2

Meh not quite since natural selection and sexual selection are not the same.

Yep but natural selection is almost death , you need to be really dumb like a guy that give his lifesaving to Andrew Tate to feel it.

no, graytard
Why Europeans have better genetic than rice and Indian then? Why we are taller than them ? It must be because taller guy reproduce and had more offspring not the food cope . What you think?

Why Europeans have better genetic than rice and Indian then? Why we are taller than them ? It must be because taller guy reproduce and had more offspring not the food cope . What you think?
yeah or the fact that societies were spread out and had borders

has nothing to do with the fact that sub 5 becky fucks htn and shits out a subhuman

No, hypergamy is not eugenics, more so, it is dysgenics. The sexual selection of females is vastly flawed, as they choose men based on entirely useless retarded traits. You think females becoming single mothers from thugmaxxers that don't make good fathers is eugenic? Many modern studies show that the gene pool is getting quite convoluted as a result of free female sexual selection. Bone structure is all about genetic recombination, just look at the parents of supermodels like Sean O' Pry and Francisco Lachowski and you'll see how 'subhuman' you'll think they look compared to their sons. It doesn't make sense for you to enable foids to go after tall chads when their sons will most likely just be tall normies at best. All that's becoming true of female hypergamy, is that men are gradually becoming taller, not more good looking, since height is usually inherited by DNA sequence variations.

It would only make slight sense with supporting this faux sense of 'eugenics' if women were banned from using birth control/contraception and other unnatural techniques that enable ride them to ride the cock carousel to avoid their natural goal of reproducing to make them settle for the first man they get impregnated by, who is not likely to be a chad anyways. And also, don't forget you would have to unrestrict male sexual selection as well (allow men to force themselves on women when they can't get past their sexual selection), but it is completely restricted and it's all proof we live in a cucked gynocentric and hypergamous world that allows women to show their primal nature, but not men

Yep but natural selection is almost death , you need to be really dumb like a guy that give his lifesaving to Andrew Tate to feel it.
No I mean that certain traits are only sexually appealing in appearance but not useful for survival and advancement of species.

has nothing to do with the fact that sub 5 becky fucks htn and shits out a subhuman
So you are saying that if Becky fuck a tall fag or a manlet has no impact on the height of the offspring, if it was so all this genetic preferences would be usless , food will help you grow but it will not make somebody tall , no society for you height either.

No I mean that certain traits are only sexually appealing in appearance but not useful for survival and advancement of species.
Yeah that's for sure , but unfortunately this is the world we live in now , only big iq would be an advancement but nobody really find it attractive

So you are saying that if Becky fuck a tall fag or a manlet has no impact on the height of the offspring, if it was so all this genetic preferences would be usless , food will help you grow but it will not make somebody tall , no society for you height either.
yes because thats what happens in reality

No, hypergamy is not eugenics, more so, it is dysgenics. The sexual selection of females is vastly flawed, as they choose men based on entirely useless retarded traits. You think females becoming single mothers from thugmaxxers that don't make good fathers is eugenic? Many modern studies show that the gene pool is getting quite convoluted as a result of free female sexual selection. Bone structure is all about genetic recombination, just look at the parents of supermodels like Sean O' Pry and Francisco Lachowski and you'll see how 'subhuman' you'll think they look compared to their sons. It doesn't make sense for you to enable foids to go after tall chads when their sons will most likely just be tall normies at best. All that's becoming true of female hypergamy, is that men are gradually becoming taller, not more good looking, since height is usually inherited by DNA sequence variations.

It would only make slight sense with supporting this faux sense of 'eugenics' if women were banned from using birth control/contraception and other unnatural techniques that enable ride them to ride the cock carousel to avoid their natural goal of reproducing to make them settle for the first man they get impregnated by, who is not likely to be a chad anyways. And also, don't forget you would have to unrestrict male sexual selection as well (allow men to force themselves on women when they can't get past their sexual selection), but it is completely restricted and it's all proof we live in a cucked gynocentric and hypergamous world that allows women to show their primal nature, but not men
Damm I appreciate the long response and effort , I agree with the last part especially,

Damm I appreciate the long response and effort , I agree with the last part especially,
No problem brother, it's been a pleasure to provide you my insight. Biological predeterminism is a countless times more difficult to grasp than 'good looking people create good looking people' and vice versa, which is not true in the slightest solely because of the chaotic-ness and the randomness factors in genetic recombination. The other half that resulted in your birth for you to be physically undesirable is your mother and the 23 segments/pairs of DNA molecules of your mother's that were combined in the fertilized sperm/zygote which developed into you as you know it today, so it's equally right and logical to blame both genders in conceiving genetically deformed/physically unattractive babies, rather than just applying double standards.

I also forgot in my last reply to mention that the wombs of every woman have potential to be dysgenic because of existing and coexisting congenital deformities and teratogens likely to be present and it's all a dice roll for the child to either develop prenatally healthy, or deformed. Genetic mutations will always be cancelling out or popping out of nowhere. We're not going anywhere with eugenics unless we bring advanced gene editing into the game.

This has been discussed before and the conclusion is that hypergamy is overwhelmingly dysgenic because foids select for bullshit criteria. Dark triad, thugs, high confidence with low intellect are all traits that help you get sex but make mankind worse. These traits will even make the relationship with the foid inviable, they'll split and the kid will grow with a whore single mom, which is the worst possible condition for numerous reasons.

Foids think with their tingles and don't care about anything else.

Last edited:
Its
No problem brother, it's been a pleasure to provide you my insight. Biological predeterminism is a countless times more difficult to grasp than 'good looking people create good looking people' and vice versa, which is not true in the slightest solely because of the chaotic-ness and the randomness factors in genetic recombination. The other half that resulted in your birth for you to be physically undesirable is your mother and the 23 segments/pairs of DNA molecules of your mother's that were combined in the fertilized sperm/zygote which developed into you as you know it today, so it's equally right and logical to blame both genders in conceiving genetically deformed/physically unattractive babies, rather than just applying double standards.

I also forgot in my last reply to mention that the wombs of every woman have potential to be dysgenic because of existing and coexisting congenital deformities and teratogens likely to be present and it's all a dice roll for the child to either develop prenatally healthy, or deformed. Genetic mutations will always be cancelling out or popping out of nowhere. We're not going anywhere with eugenics unless we bring advanced gene editing into the game.
It's basically almost all random. We could witness gene editing , but probably we will be old by that time

This has been discussed before and the conclusion is that hypergamy is overwhelmingly dysgenic because foids select for bullshit criteria. Dark triad, thugs, high confidence with low intellect are all traits that help you get sex but make mankind worse. These traits will even make the relationship with the foid inviable, they'll split and the kid will grow with a whore single mom, which is the worst possible condition for numerous reasons.

Foids think with their tingles and don't care about anything else.
The only thing useful about the trait that you mentioned is Social power but yeah , probably everybody will be less smarter than a Nigger

This.

Also natural selection and microevolution aren't about being "better" or bigger overall, but rather about adapting to different circunstances.

Near the equator, it's better to have dark skin; at 50º latitude, it's better to have light skin. On sea level, it's generally better to be tall, but not at 4 km altitude, etc.

This.

Also natural selection and microevolution aren't about being "better" or bigger overall, but rather about adapting to different circunstances.

Near the equator, it's better to have dark skin; at 50º latitude, it's better to have light skin. On sea level, it's generally better to be tall, but not at 4 km altitude, etc.
Have you heard of famine genetics in curries?

as long as uncanny valley tier women are reproducing, no its not eugenics.

I don't care about eugenics, i would wipe out the entirety of humanity if i could

Damn, brutal. The narrative that suffering makes one stronger, that normies like to romanticize so much and is so prolific in fiction, is utterly false. In reality, good things make you stronger (a good upbringing, eating well, positive reinforcement, positive experiences).

I laugh at the fact you consider women's sexual selection Is surely beneficial for human reproduction.
Can you prove Women'selection Is right?
If you think so, then you are feminist.

The only thing useful about the trait that you mentioned is Social power but yeah , probably everybody will be less smarter than a Nigger
But social power is also defined by foids through their selection. The "skill" of being chosen by foids creates social hierarchy, along with other things, but this is the main one. Even rich powerful men don't get respect if they can't get a woman.

But social power is also defined by foids through their selection. The "skill" of being chosen by foids creates social hierarchy, along with other things, but this is the main one. Even rich powerful men don't get respect if they can't get a woman.
When I say social power i mean get treated good by others , if you are for example 6'6 you get treated better , so a better life with more money, education, opportunity ecc. I don't think it really matters to other if foids chose or not a tall guy , we are programmed to respect them , you will respect a 6'6 virgin more than a manlet that fuck with money .

I laugh at the fact you consider women's sexual selection Is surely beneficial for human reproduction.
Can you prove Women'selection Is right?
If you think so, then you are feminist.
It's not beneficial but gives the offspring the opportunity to be treated better in general by normies , we are all here because of some defects in our looks.

Yes but not in a positive way. All evolution is eugenics, but demanded by nature.

It used to be the stronger more dominant men who would be able to fight off other males and claim their respective mating rights

Nowadays soyciety is what demands eugenics, not Mother Nature. And soyciety demands tall skinny femboys nowadays

This.

I perfectly understand what you say but Even if is not about getting bigger, we all known that being bigger make your life easier be because everybody treat you better , so the environment is made not only of things like the sun but even by others people. And being treated better by others make life more easily , so at the end it's a good trait to have , you can see every study how tall people live better than short

Yes but not in a positive way. All evolution is eugenics, but demanded by nature.

It used to be the stronger more dominant men who would be able to fight off other males and claim their respective mating rights

Nowadays soyciety is what demands eugenics, not Mother Nature. And soyciety demands tall skinny femboys nowadays
Yeah, it's worse for society and other people but it's better for the offspring , nothig more than this

You truly don't understand the point that giving women all the Power tò sexually discriminate men Is SEXIST eugenetic. Thus, because animali males can reproduce through imposing sex, mate guarding and spermatic plug that prevents other male's fertilization.
Sexual selection Isn't exclusively gender oriented, but a bunch of reproductive strategy of both genders. But males strategies are Punished by laws and society.
Plus, with the Number of sexless males skyrocketing, shall we assume that so mamy man are genetic waste?

There Is no uglyness or genetic deficit.
There Is only sexual DISCRIMINATION operated by women.

Plus, uglyness or good-looking Is not only a matter of genes, but recombination and developing epigenetic expression. All things above women's discrimination effort.

So , choose the best male partner increases Offspring possibility to get laid? Above all of that implications mentioned above?

And MOST of all, how can you Say It increase Offspring possibility when women are capable of higher their standard tò the infinite? And the increasing Number of single women proves that they are even unable to choose what's the best for them, but ONLY ASPIRING TO THE BEST IN THEIR MIND THAT MAYBE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU RELY THE ENTIRE REPRODUCTION ON ONLY ONE GENDER.

PLUS: LOOK DOESN'T MEAN SMART OR HEALTHY. So if we don't want end like that film Idiocracy, we Better treat reproduction as political matter.

Where are the differences between a nazi and a shallow woman? The first discriminates on racial basis. The second on SEXIST BASIS.