Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s hot as the furnace that Anne Frank was put in after the Nazis found her in California today.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Has it the weather began to cool where you live?

• Yes, it has began to cool where I live.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, it is hot as the North Tower after the plane hit on September 11th 2001.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
81 degrees Fahrenheit ( 22 degrees Celsius) in Jewfornia today.

That’s what happens when you live in a subtropical climatic zone like cuckfornia

fakecels live in hot areas not surprising tbh

As someone that lived in california and moved in the last year let me tell you this: ITS OVER FOR YOU.

There are tons of looksmatched couples in the midwest and even the autistic looking men get cute gfs. This never happens in CA. Being raised in CA damaged my psyche and i will never recover though i certainly see guys worse looking than me with gfs here

:incel:“Who is this bitch Anne Frank? And why should I care about her diary?” :incel:

Frank died of Typhoid according to the official narrative.

Happy Put Anne Frank's Diary in the Fiction Section Day by the way.

Last week, the weather suddenly passed from hot and sunny to very cold and rainy in one single day, then it came back to hot and sunny, and since yesterday it's cooling a bit

So as variable as my mood

Imagine living in Cuckifornia.

So lucky
Are they all sluts or what?
I haven't seen any cunts wear revealing clothes I only saw one though and that was 3 years ago but she was blonde and the rest of the ethnic arabs were staring at her in confusion so I wasn't alone and I stared back without looking away. The thing is if anyone talks about getting girls or bragging about sex they would be condemned and arrested eventually.

I haven't seen any cunts wear revealing clothes I only saw one though and that was 3 years ago but she was blonde and the rest of the ethnic arabs were staring at her in confusion so I wasn't alone and I stared back without looking away. The thing is if anyone talks about getting girls or bragging about sex they would be condemned and arrested eventually.
Brutal. Betas are kept in the dark. Islam tells you to hide your sins, so I shouldn’t have expected honesty in that way I guess.

fakecels live in hot areas not surprising tbh
kind of retarded reasoning, by your logic this retard gets laid
336907441 1279365892674939 69658285001184206 n

Brutal. Betas are kept in the dark. Islam tells you to hide your sins, so I shouldn’t have expected honesty in that way I guess.
I'm not lying I'm serious unmarried sex here is condemned

Interesting poll. The weather in Jewfornia is still hot.

It's too hot, OP. We're in October already and, in this very moment (almost 9 PM), it's 24°C outdoors.

Last week, the weather suddenly passed from hot and sunny to very cold and rainy in one single day, then it came back to hot and sunny, and since yesterday it's cooling a bit

So as variable as my mood
Earth is on antipsychotics, apparently.

in california and my pants are wet full of sweat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back