Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's hard to believe my life has been destroyed already, while other guys my age are living their best lives.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
When I look at the current state of my life, I see the destroyed remains of something that I thought held the potential and promise of a bright future. This was of course before life reared its ugly head and the reality that my destiny was to be nothing and no one came crashing down on me. Once that happened, it became very clear very quickly what kind of life I was a destined to lead. That life being, a life of perpetual dependance on other people. Don't believe me? Fine then, I'll elaborate.
For starters, I am a Neurodivergent, as I possess both Autism and ADHD. One of those disorders on their own are already life destroying enough, but both of them is pretty much a guaranteed ruined life.
Besides both of these wretched curses, I am 5'6. Humans are subconsciously wired to respect taller people, even if they state otherwise. Same goes for attractive people, which brings me to my next point.
I am an absolute Trucel in terms of looks. Not only is this a vile curse I loathe with every cubic fiber of my being, but it can also be annoying and obstructive. Due to the horrible non symmetry of my jawline and cheekbones, it makes shaving frustratingly difficult.
But of course, we also can't forget the two main people who made my formative years, teen years, and life in general a waking fucking nightmare, my shitstain parents.
They've done so much to screw me over it makes my blood feel like magma.
For starters, they were overprotective controlling tyrants. They thought just because of my mental disorders I needed constant surveillance and because of that I was never allowed to be on my own. This caused a domino effect which led to me having no social skills. No social skills meant little to no interaction with females, and lack of interaction with them meant no relationships/sex.
This isn't the only reason I hate them to the point I wish I could burn them to death with a flamethrower though, as you will learn.
Not only did the dick over my development and growth, but they did so while simultaneously boosting my neurotypical sisters development to the absolute maximum. Which is how I made the term "Neurotypical Vagina Preference."
All THREE of my sisters got to/get to/will get to experience all the right things at all the right ages, while I got to experience none of that at the proper ages.
On top of that, through virtue of inheriting my dad's good genes, 2 of them are taller than me, and my third sister (my youngest one) will likely end up HeightMogging me in the future. Not only do they HeightMogg me, but they are also inherently smarter than me due to being Neurotypicals, which enrages me as well.

With everything I have stated, it's no surprise I gave up on life. I'm too retarded to bullshit my way to success, and too ugly to sleep my way there.
And as the cherry on top, I am forced to watch from the sidelines as other people my age who already mogg me by a gargantuan amount mogg me even more by developing further as people then I ever did and will continue to mogg me more and more as time goes on. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the mogging continues for my entire life.
Even when we're old and grey, living out our final years in the retirement home, they'll GrandchildrenMogg me and I'll be sadly playing alone on my PS27 (or whatever PlayStation is out at the time) in my room while my caretaker watches me with pity.
What a life this has been. (Will be)

Last edited:

Life is a randomizer its like the lootboxes you see in a game where if you manage roll correctly you could get a legendary skin

its really like that you either have a legendary (chad + rich), a epic (chad), a rare (normie + rich), a common (normie)

Thennnn you have people like yourself, some "glitch" happened in this randomizer which caused you to be who you are

and not only that but you are living in the worst era for an incel

not only are you shamed for being an incel because of a hypersexualized but also it is EVEN HARDER for you to ascend because of this era

so pretty much you were born with the wrong cards and were born in the wrong time

you lost the randomizer game
Life is Luck , you could pull Div Cards and Get Apothecarys ( GIGA Chad / stacys ) Doctors / Fiends ( Chad / stacys ) or Nurses ( CLite / Beckys )

Or get the absolute Garbage Cards Nobody asked About . And We are Just one of These Cards.

Life is a randomizer its like the lootboxes you see in a game where if you manage roll correctly you could get a legendary skin

its really like that you either have a legendary (chad + rich), a epic (chad), a rare (normie + rich), a common (normie)

Thennnn you have people like yourself, some "glitch" happened in this randomizer which caused you to be who you are

and not only that but you are living in the worst era for an incel

not only are you shamed for being an incel because of a hypersexualized but also it is EVEN HARDER for you to ascend because of this era

so pretty much you were born with the wrong cards and were born in the wrong time

you lost the randomizer game

What if this were true in some sense beyond the metaphorical?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfAFPi89454

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7e1nZ-9nF4

Life is Luck , you could pull Div Cards and Get Apothecarys ( GIGA Chad / stacys ) Doctors / Friends ( Chad / stacys ) or Nurses ( CLite / Beckys )

Or get the absolute Garbage Cards Nobody asked About . And We are Just one of These Cards.
So all that awaits me is Rotmaxxing and LDAR? Good to know. You're pushing 30 so that bullshit they push about "things get better" isn't true.
You either ascend during your prime and build off that for the rest of your life or you don't ascend at all or you ascend late meaning you're in a perpetual game of catch-up.
Of course, you'll be playing catch-up in more ways than just ascension.

Life is a beginning to an end.

If you have no looks, you have no life

So all that awaits me is Rotmaxxing and LDAR? Good to know. You're pushing 30 so that bullshit they push about "things get better" isn't true.
You either ascend during your prime and build off that for the rest of your life or you don't ascend at all or you ascend late meaning you're in a perpetual game of catch-up.
Of course, you'll be playing catch-up in more ways than just ascension.
Im indeed Pushing 30 in 2 years , thanks for the manic laughter i just Had.

Life is Just ridiculous. Im in my room Neeting in the Basement . Brain Not Fresh enough " to move Out yet . EVEN IF I COULD .

i mean holy Shit. Talk About Being a Mentalcel

You can add "Low IQ" to your profile description, Nazicoper.

Really high inhib if you don't kill yourself.

Don't give people hope.
I am not giving them false hope, many of the fakecels here will ascend. But they must looksmaxx and NTmaxx if you know what i mean.

My life is exactly same as yourself. I have also serious abusive overprotective parents who restricts me to any kind of socialization, also I suffering from a harmful chronic disorder that detoriates my health. My situation is exactly sane as you

My life is exactly same as yourself. I have also serious abusive overprotective parents who restricts me to any kind of socialization, also I suffering from a harmful chronic disorder that detoriates my health. My situation is exactly sane as you
Why did we have to get the shitty parents? I wanna kill mine with an MG42 on a weekly basis.

I am not giving them false hope, many of the fakecels here will ascend. But they must looksmaxx and NTmaxx if you know what i mean.
I'm a 5'6 Uggo with ADHD and Autism. It doesn't get more trucel than that.

Related to everything you said. I like the term Neurotypical Vagina Preference too.

For starters, I am a Neurodivergent, as I possess both Autism and ADHD. One of those disorders on their own are already life destroying enough, but both of them is pretty much a guaranteed ruined life.

It's the natural outcome.

0091-009.png

Youngcels be trippin'. You'll ascend one day lad.

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 would you be here if you were 6ft2-3?

What would you do to be 6ft2-3?