Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's hard to accept it all.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
No friends, no relationships, no love, no feeling of acceptance, unable to really enjoy things, I don't even feel comfortable going outside. I feel like I don't belong, like I don't deserve to enjoy things anymore because of how pathetic my life has been.

Going my whole life being unfulfilled in almost every aspect has just left me extremely nihilistic to the point I barely feel anymore. I can't enjoy things no matter how hard I try as everything just feels dull.

It's just something hard to accept. That this is my life, I am going to be alone forever. Once my family starts dying I will become truly alone. Is this it? I ask myself all the time.

No friends, no relationships, no love, no feeling of acceptance, unable to really enjoy things, I don't even feel comfortable going outside. I feel like I don't belong, like I don't deserve to enjoy things anymore because of how pathetic my life has been.

Going my whole life being unfulfilled in almost every aspect has just left me extremely nihilistic to the point I barely feel anymore. I can't enjoy things no matter how hard I try as everything just feels dull.

It's just something hard to accept. That this is my life, I am going to be alone forever. Once my family starts dying I will become truly alone. Is this it? I ask myself all the time.
You have an average and symmetric face and are young. Stop eating, buy a new gen hair system and leave hideous men with grotesquely strange faces alone

We could start building Inceldia

You have an average and symmetric face and are young. Stop eating, buy a new gen hair system and leave hideous men with grotesquely strange faces alone
i am young only by a factual standard, i look like i am 40. not eating and getting a hair system wont do anything for me

Why do you even care? It's not hard for you to accept your mortality, is it?

Why do you even care? It's not hard for you to accept your mortality, is it?
i care because its basic human instinct to want to enjoy life, and my entire life has been the opposite of that

Be stoic and stop crying. You can either accept it now or it'll continue to stress you out. Either way, you're gonna realize it's over the easy way or the hard way.

Be stoic and stop crying. You can either accept it now or it'll continue to stress you out. Either way, you're gonna realize it's over the easy way or the hard way.
how can you be stoic when you realize you are pathetic and your life is a waste

how can you be stoic when you realize you are pathetic and your life is a waste
You become stoic by knowing there's nothing you can do about it. Crying about it doesn't do anything. That's where you become stoic.

You become stoic by knowing there's nothing you can do about it. Crying about it doesn't do anything. That's where you become stoic.
i cant just ignore reality though

Yes this is the reality of the situation everybody dies and your parents creating you made you suffer because of your piss poor genetics coming from their penis and vagina Eventually you will die if you die alone eventually you will be forgotten However even if you were a chad you would be forgotten If once 1 of your descendants Becomes victim of piss poor genetics As the cycle continues with human existence we are like weeds on this planet. Maybe mother nature is trying to filter herself out?

stoicism is cope JFL

412120 4829b35a49694aa9df5ca646c06e91c5

High iq, once you accept death and give up on everything, nothing can hurt you anymore.

Another user said you have an average face. If you're young, average looking, and overweight, how are you incel? You can easily improve physically
another user said x, so it must be true

im "young", i suppose, by some peoples standards, im 23 turning 24

im "average" looking, maybe for a 40 year old

im NW 4.5 which for all practical purposes is bald, and im short. me being overweight is a negative, sure, but not being overweight wouldnt change my appeal either

the white pill and accepting your fate is the only way to stop being depressed all the time

i feel the same way minus the family part i wish them assholes die already

Marcus Aurelius had the gladiator executed and forced Faustina to "bathe in his blood".

He should have killed her instead.

"Rumors flew around the Roman Empire that Faustina the Younger had committed adultery multiple times – the most memorably with a gladiator. Though probably false and created by Faustina’s biggest enemies, the rumors are a lasting piece of Faustina’s legacy."