Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its happening again, I can't sleep because I am imagining myself still being single at 30

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
This thought always keeps me up and I can barely sleep because of it, I have no access to fema- I mean foids because all there is at my job is fucking roasties and grandmas that come to my fucking store and I never see college foids ever, it feels like I am going to have an anxiety attack when I have this thought invading my head.

Meanwhile the wizardcels have long passed that mark already.

Sleeping is the only way an incel can get away from this wretched existence completely other than roping, albeit for a little while. When even your own body wants to prevent you from coping you know it's over.

Sleeping is the only way an incel can get away from this wretched existence completely other than roping, albeit for a little while.
yeah, but i hate sleeping. 9:49 AM, still haven't gone to bed

I'm a 34 yr old virgin. Sigh. Just taking it day by day.

its no different than say at 25

thats my life lol

I'm a 34 yr old virgin. Sigh. Just taking it day by day.
You need to come to Pattaya thailand with me we will fuck young 20yr old thai whores there all month lets go

March 2025

Gaming is a Normie/chad trait
Thinking about it more it's a SubChad trait. While many normies are gamers, you rarely find a Chad gamer. Chad already has a fulfilling enough life and doesn't need to try to escape it. Gaming is done by incels for obvious reasons.

Thinking about it more it's a SubChad trait. While many normies are gamers, you rarely find a Chad gamer. Chad already has a fulfilling enough life and doesn't need to try to escape it. Gaming is done by incels for obvious reasons.
Tales u can see pro athletes like Ronaldo gaming. Also what about someone like doctor disrespect. Literal 6’8 CL pro gamer frame mogger

Vinnie hacker has streamed video games as well multiple times

Tales u can see pro athletes like Ronaldo gaming. Also what about someone like doctor disrespect. Literal 6’8 CL pro gamer frame mogger
They are a minority and usually aren't that invested. If you look at the streamers and pros who actually care, most will be subChad if not subChadlite.

They are a minority and usually aren't that invested. If you look at the streamers and pros who actually care, most will be subChad if not subChadlite.
Doctor disrespect is a pro and Vinnie is pretty invested. What about groups like Faze? What about the mass appeal of frat and 99.99% of people owning consoles and playing video games with friends
E5BEBA14 2D7E 4D94 82DE E656025EEAE3
2D905B47 93F1 4EAC B487 79EC4E64A984

@RealSchizo
Gamer being Normie/chad only is law

Doctor disrespect is a pro and Vinnie is pretty invested. What about groups like Faze? What about the mass appeal of frat and 99.99% of people owning consoles and playing video games with friends View attachment 1158520View attachment 1158521
@RealSchizo
Gamer being Normie/chad only is law
they do it to pass time meanwhile i am forced to stay on the game for hours because otherwise im losing my mind.

I'm a wizard. I've passed the point when I care. Heading towards my grave, full speed, no breaks!