Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s good that I’m seeing some autism supremacy going on in this forum.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it’s good that I’m seeing a bit of autism supremacy going on in this forum. Fuck all you normal fags, you live on easy mode and are weak faggots that have break downs over lockdown while us autistic male suffer ACTUAL problems and are reminded about how society wants us put down and shit while suffering personal issues in the mix of that, so if you’re a normal fag reading this, get back to having your mental breakdowns over lockdowns or whatever petty shit you have breaks downs over, chop, chop, mr or mrs privileged.

If you’re not autistic but you’re a locally undesired male, consider yourself the exception or if you’re not autistic but still ACTUAL problems.

???
You OK brocel?
???

Me

- locally undesiered male
- ethnic nigger
- ugly
- bad socially
- giga adhd

i'd say I'm non nt, not as a bad as an autist, but nowhere as good as a normalfag. i say things how it is, if i see a dumb whore, i will say she is a dumb whore and I'm very blunt. I don't put a facade like most normalfags.

Me

- locally undesiered male
- ethnic nigger
- ugly
- bad socially
- giga adhd

i'd say I'm non nt, not as a bad as an autist, but nowhere as good as a normalfag. i say things how it is, if i see a dumb whore, i will say she is a dumb whore and I'm very blunt. I don't put a facade like most normalfags.
You’re good.
???
You OK brocel?
???
No.

Autism supremacy makes the same sense as female supremacy, i.e. none at all.

I'm ugly. I've been on lockdown my whole life.

When it comes to receive better treatment by unfamiliar people, it’s better to be autistic than ugly. Being ugly will not stop you from getting friends and social life like autism does, but both are going to fuck up your dating life. At least the 0,1% of autistic chadlites can get something.

Btw ugly men are the ones who have it the hardest tbh, halo effect fuck up with us

I’m stronger than the normal fags. ‘Oh no, lockdown, time to commit suicide!’

Like the topic title says, it’s good that I’m seeing a bit of autism supremacy going on in this forum. Fuck all you normal fags, you live on easy mode and are weak faggots that have break downs over lockdown while us autistic male suffer ACTUAL problems and are reminded about how society wants us put down and shit while suffering personal issues in the mix of that, so if you’re a normal fag reading this, get back to having your mental breakdowns over lockdowns or whatever petty shit you have breaks downs over, chop, chop, mr or mrs privileged.

If you’re not autistic but you’re a locally undesired male, consider yourself the exception or if you’re not autistic but still ACTUAL problems.

better to be an autist than an NPC

Hol up, I gotta get one thing straight, how many hours you work a day nigga, how are you economically

BPD:

ASD:

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.

ASD:

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 13 21 42

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 13 20 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 13 22 18

Nope. I’m a poor fag most of the time.
Yeah but no working? Where the money come from? How do you buy food? Rent? Most of you guys don't know how good you have it. Imagine wanting to rope, and having to work 16hs a day to barley survive, making you want to rope more. Day in and day out, forever because there is absolutley no one to help you .

Yeah but no working? Where the money come from? How do you buy food? Rent? Most of you guys don't know how good you have it. Imagine wanting to rope, and having to work 16hs a day to barley survive, making you want to rope more. Day in and day out, forever because there is absolutley no one to help you .
Parents.

Imagine not having to work to survive and calling other people weak and that their life is easy. Having parents who feed you and give you a home. Lol. Autist moment right there :feelshaha: you have no idea how much harder it is

wut. I'm not BPD I was diagnosed autistic.
Don’t compare autistic men to them piece of human meat, we aren’t on the same level.
Of course not, women are superior to us, autistic men have never contributed anything of value in this world. Show me an autistic poet, an autistic gymnast, an autistic economist. You can't because it has never happened, it is absurd to pretend that we're better than able minded people.

wut. I'm not BPD I was diagnosed autistic.

Of course not, women are superior to us, autistic men have never contributed anything of value in this world. Show me an autistic poet, an autistic gymnast, an autistic economist. You can't because it has never happened, it is absurd to pretend that we're better than able minded people.
:feelsseriously:
What women worship is this.

Autism has only recently been described and studied in mid-late XX century. Any claims about autism before that is retarded, since we don't have that much knowldge about mental health of people in the past as modern psychiatry didn't existed then. Autistic people stand out today, because modern soyciety is gynocentric and obsesed with social skill. It's NT propaganda to assume that autists are less able, because they don't jester like normalfagots.

Tbh, I used to have that ego too. There's literally women in my family that have accomplished more than me.

Locally undesired male.