Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its getting to me , i need to escape ,help me

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
evertwhere is full of negativity towards me i cant handle this anymore for fucks sake

asianpill,dogpill,dsrktriadpill,i cant live in this fucked up world i need to escape

It feels so so bad these days,everyone is too hard on me ,i cant take it anymore,i wish i got love and affection by liteeraly anyone

can relate, kept browsing negative threads and it keeps me cortisolmaxxed, just ask for temp ban and get off .is for a while tbh

evertwhere is full of negativity towards me i cant handle this anymore for fucks sake

asianpill,dogpill,dsrktriadpill,i cant live in this fucked up world i need to escape

It feels so so bad these days,everyone is too hard on me ,i cant take it anymore,i wish i got love and affection by liteeraly anyone
Nibbana maxx

Better back to your copes.

you are suffering from Doomscrooling
Screenshot 20230830 115813 958

yeah i kinda feel the same its like desentizastion

makarovmaxx bro
jk but i feel ya
i think about roping constantly
i try to keep busy