Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's game over for non-chad Japanese males. DNA couple matchmaking is coming soon.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

Damn i remember about similar idea in Psycho Pass anime and first action scene was with incel who got killed by cops, he got tired of fucking dolls in VR and decided to fuck neighbour and he was more dangerous than chad protagonist who becomes antagonist but not quite in the end of part 1 and movie. JFL

Japan is on the brink of social collapse

The domino effect. The worlds fucked.

Not really, because the rest of world won't collapse because of Japan collapsing, but rather the same root cause.

>Among those who found success at the recent DNA party in Tokyo was 42-year-old office worker Kosuke Kubo (not his real name), who has long struggled to find a partner. “I’ve never been married, but I have been looking for a partner for five years now,” he told the Telegraph. “If possible, I’d like to have children but I think my age and annual income make that difficult.

It's kind of weird how these people who lead such lonely, stressful lives as a result of Japan's workaholic culture want to have children so badly. What's the point of creating a new generation if they are going to lead the same shitty existence as you did? I cannot fathom the mind of people who desire children.

This population shrinkage will happen all over the world.

When I went to Japan in 2015, the women there were cold as ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back