Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its funny how no one cares about you and expect them for u to care for them

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man from now on i will have some self respect for myself i wont allow someone to ingore me so what i will do is ingore him back for example for some reason my father dosent speak to me and mind u i havent done anything wrong i was just minding my own buisness on my room. he couIdve helped me but he dosent give two shits about me so i will do me and avoid him even my rest of my siblings ingore me for some reason probably because i am a ugly fucking loser. i am tired of this cycle everyfucking day one day i want to kill myself and end it all because its coming to that point. whats the point of living if all u do is rot 24/7 for the rest of your life, i rather be dead ngl so ic an not live in this fucking world. but like i said on the title the blackpill is as a ugly man you are dispoasable like a rab rat people dont care about you they just use you for their own benefit

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

My grandmother would often denigrate me for being anxious. Once, she was choking, and I disregarded it, so she referred to me as "Brain Damaged".

everyone is the same biologically and instinctively