Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT'S FUCKING OVER, LOOK AT THIS FOID AND HER CHAD BF

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Could you imagine if this femoid was a male? She'd be subjected to serious inceldom but just because she's a foid she is blessed with a 10/10 Chad. Sure, her body isn't bad but c'mon, wtf? How is this even possible REEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Becc1
Becc
Becc2

Last edited:
Her looksmatch is contemplating the rope as he spends yet another Christmas alone.

her looksmatch got the old yeller treatment :feelsrope:

Its even more depressing looking at it from male perspective.

You need to be a literal fucking god bodywise and facially and it will land you at max an uggo butterface with ok body. ITS FUCKING OVER FOR MEN IN THE WEST

Her looks match spends New Years alone watching it hit midnight with another year of loneliness.

Her looksmatch is preparing the rope atm... But how do you know its her bf they always make these bodybuilder photos at the beach

He's only pumping and dumping, not marrying. That's for the soycucks to do after she's infertile and in her late 30's.

its on her IG, she said it is
WTF its so over, I made a thread few days ago where I said that I thought I had a chance with a 4/10 foid but even she was orbited by chad lites WTF How shall we compete?

cope, chad always marries 6's
This. A good Chad knows any 7/10+ cant keep her legs closed for other Chads. Marrying a 6 is the safest option as a Chad who wants a normal family life.

It was a semi-common topic of discussion on the old r/Incels subreddit, features that look bad or incel on men are actually endearing on women for some reason.

It was a semi-common topic of discussion on the old r/Incels subreddit, features that look bad or incel on men are actually endearing on women for some reason.
idk about that mane, i personally rate her a 2/10, id rather do a landwhale

In her mind her looksmatch doesnt exist

In her mind, she deserves the best.
Only the filthy males should date way down.

meanwhile her looksmatch is on suicide watch

With that lower third she would be a 1/10 incel

Its even more depressing looking at it from male perspective.

You need to be a literal fucking god bodywise and facially and it will land you at max an uggo butterface with ok body. ITS FUCKING OVER FOR MEN IN THE WEST
OK body? you never been to the gym. She's not my type of body but you're coping hard if you think that's "ok" when most foids are fat.

looks only matter for men.

Literally any woman can get chad, it´s not an exaggeration.

OK body? you never been to the gym. She's not my type of body but you're coping hard if you think that's "ok" when most foids are fat.
Stop being a fat fuck with low standards.

Id say genetic suicide but it doesnt look like she can breed

Call me volcel, but that foid is horrible, she looks like an underfed rat. Her teeths are scary, her smile is horrendous.

idk about that mane, i personally rate her a 2/10, id rather do a landwhale

I mean facial features. Big eyes, recessed chin, people like these on women but not on men.

i heard her speak and she's australian

now do you guys understand how fucking bad it is here

her looksmatch gymceling and post here

this shit is getting ridiculous, one of greatest disparities of facial aesthetics ive seen. The chad bfs either got a microdick or perhaps he use to be an uggo and had a pubescent ascension. This is the kind of homely girl many of us would aspire to ascend with, its over.

the sad thing is that this isn´t rare. I see tons of couples like that here in Germany.

Her looksmatch is contemplating the rope as he spends yet another Christmas alone.
her looksmatch got the old yeller treatment :feelsrope:

Could you imagine if this femoid was a male? She'd be subjected to serious inceldom but just because she's a foid she is blessed with a 10/10 Chad. Sure, her body isn't bad but c'mon, wtf? How is this even possible REEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 74153View attachment 74154View attachment 74155

COPE COPE COPE

Her (white) looksmatch is dating a Stacylite

@RREEEEEEEEE @EthnicelNL

janoycresva
Welcome back
I thought you ascended or something

Finally a woman I can chinmog! Unfortunally she thinks she deserves a roidmaxed chadlite.

Once they get a taste of a Chad miles out of their league that's when they develop this mindset that they deserve this specific type of person rather than a more realistic option