Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT'S FUCKING OVER, LOOK AT THIS FOID AND HER CHAD BF

COPE COPE COPE

Her (white) looksmatch is dating a Stacylite

@RREEEEEEEEE @EthnicelNL

That's cherry picked bullshit. She's a virtue signalling cunt and is using him to make herself look good. Either way, he will be dead in a few years and she will marry Chad after leeching her e-celeb status for all it's worth.

That's cherry picked bullshit. She's a virtue signalling cunt and is using him to make herself look good. Either way, he will be dead in a few years and she will marry Chad after leeching her e-celeb status for all it's worth.
This girl just HAD to post her everyday with her poor disabled bf on youtube and receive validation. Otherwise her realtionship with him wouldn't earn her anything.

HER LOOKSMATCH BOUGHT ALL THE ROPE AT HOME DEPOT

I facemog her

Her looksmatch is contemplating the rope as he spends yet another Christmas alone.
Her looksmatch is contemplating stealing Christmas.
Grinchcel

Gotta admit....I'm shocked.

Her looksmatch hung himself at birth with his mother's umbilical cord.

Meanwhile, in her mind, she's dating down because her looksmatch is a Hollywood Helmsworth brother who is in a committed relationship.

Her looksmatch is contemplating stealing Christmas.
View attachment 74239
:feelskek:
Gotta admit....I'm shocked.

Her looksmatch hung himself at birth with his mother's umbilical cord.

Meanwhile, in her mind, she's dating down because her looksmatch is a Hollywood Helmsworth brother who is in a committed relationship.
She's like, "Fine. I guess I'll settle for regular chad even though I deserve marriage with turbo chad."

After seeing these photos I find myself in a need of some whiskey. I am sometimes in awe at the levels of hypergamy we are currently experiencing in our society.
I actually mog her facially by at least 2 points.

Even the foid mogs me :feelsrope:

I think I'm pretty much her looksmatch. It's Over.

Her face is like 5/10 to be honest, still way below that :chad:.

This. A good Chad knows any 7/10+ cant keep her legs closed for other Chads. Marrying a 6 is the safest option as a Chad who wants a normal family life.
Jfl at Chad wanting a family life when he can just pump and dump into his 50s

After seeing these photos I find myself in a need of some whiskey. I am sometimes in awe at the levels of hypergamy we are currently experiencing in our society.
I actually mog her facially by at least 2 points.
Pour me a drink too, tbh.