Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its fucking insane how good looking people are in the internet

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
I go out and most people are pretty ugly and shit i feel better ,but when i go to the internet ,youtube or dating apps ,people are so fucking better looking ,they arent anyone whos below 7/10

What the fuck is this ? I think that only the good looking people show themselves in the internet ,that must be why

Good looking people get more likes and comments, this places them higher in the algorithm.

Tbh I’ll see a better looking girl at the grocery store than an online dating app

Tbh I’ll see a better looking girl at the grocery store than an online dating app

Vampire Wow GIF by Olivia Rodrigo
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Last edited:
I go out and most people are pretty ugly and shit i feel better ,but when i go to the internet ,youtube or dating apps ,people are so fucking better looking ,they arent anyone whos below 7/10

What the fuck is this ? I think that only the good looking people show themselves in the internet ,that must be why
Is it just old people though? Young men are usually decent looking

Good looking people get more likes and comments, this places them higher in the algorithm.
yes, if you go on normkike apps like tiktok or instagram, you'll have hot foids on ur home page

Yes because good looking people do better on algorithms.

Not in turkey ,lookism works very high in turkey ,good looking girls will work in better places and only ugly girls work at stores