Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its fucking insane how different my life wouldve been if i was high t while in puberty

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
My teenage years would be so fucking different, hs wouldve been so fucking different, i would get a gf in hs, taking her virginity, wouldnt be a depressed lazy fuck, maybe i could be a professional athlete making millions rn, fuck i hate my life

Am high t but still incel

High T is cope, won't do much if you have a subhuman face.

Batlos

I have a lot of acne (not only on my face) and a lot of body hair (gorilla levels), not to mention am manlet so I can't even ogremaxx

Same man it's a tradegy to miss such a crucial part of life.

Agreed, everything could be better.

I wouldn't be so tired and depressed all the time if I had good T levels.

My teenage years would be so fucking different, hs wouldve been so fucking different, i would get a gf in hs, taking her virginity, wouldnt be a depressed lazy fuck, maybe i could be a professional athlete making millions rn, fuck i hate my life

It's amazing how ones fate in life is determined by just a few millimeters of bone.
HeightpillBetaskull1514700927416

Testosterone pill is brutal. If you were void of High T during puberty then its over. Also don't forget inheriting your weak mothers genes pill. That's also important.