Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT's entire thesis is extremely low IQ

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I know this topic has been beaten to death, but IT is extremely low IQ.
They claim that hating foids and having angry thoughts is why you're incel.
Oh, really? What planet are they living on where foids get turned off by hate and anger? Clearly not planet Earth :feelsseriously:

23012eba61418db8051528f2de06ed5d81c4c22f9e544898cc9301d87fde4bfe 1
W5jnn267wy881

In fact this theory is so detached from reality that a coping male must have come up with it.

Do better, IT.

Meeks wouldnt be saved if he didn’t have blue eyes, I hate my shitskin Indian parents for giving me black eyes

give them more attention

W5jnn267wy881

i want to be a chad also even for one day:fuk:

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but IT is extremely low IQ.
They claim that hating foids and having angry thoughts is why you're incel.
Oh, really? What planet are they living on where foids get turned off by hate and anger? Clearly not planet Earth :feelsseriously:

View attachment 713464View attachment 713467View attachment 713468

In fact this theory is so detached from reality that a coping male must have come up with it.

Do better, IT.
Those texts are pure diluted intravenous suicidefuel.

?
Eye color doesn't affect shit, chad with dark eyes still slays
Gets mogged by HTN prettyboy Pheno for prime JBs. Dark eye chad only gets 25-30 foids which are past prime

Meeks wouldnt be saved if he didn’t have blue eyes, I hate my shitskin Indian parents for giving me black eyes
He would go from chad to chadlite, you gotta remember that chad is a race of its own. Chadpreets and chads have more in common that chad and white icel of chadpreet and currycel

He would go from chad to chadlite, you gotta remember that chad is a race of its own. Chadpreets and chads have more in common that chad and white icel of chadpreet and currycel
Chadpreet is a meme. The only “chapdreets” have non Indian looking Phenos and are mixed. Or they surgerymax. Even then, chadpreets usually flop every tinder experiment. The other chads incan agree.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the absolute state of greycels
Do you know who the biggest slayer of tinder is? Niko from Looksmax whose chadlite with a prettyboy Pheno.

Chadpreet is a meme. The only “chapdreets” have non Indian looking Phenos and are mixed. Or they surgerymax. Even then, chadpreets usually flop every tinder experiment. The other chads incan agree.

Do you know who the biggest slayer of tinder is? Niko from Looksmax whose chadlite with a prettyboy Pheno.
looksmax cranial movement tik tok tinder dating app Mark from the local bakery who slays with dark tried niggermaxxed chadish chadlite mixed marrtial arts dark tried JBW oof doofy phenotype

looksmax cranial movement tik tok tinder dating app Mark from the local bakery who slays with dark tried niggermaxxed chadish chadlite mixed marrtial arts dark tried JBW oof doofy phenotype
Not really sure what you are trying to say.

The funniest part is how they expect to have credibility after saying things that any amount of time around normie culture would disprove.

Fool2074 claims they don't care how they're perceived, yet IncelTear idiots are constantly talking about reprogramming members of our "cult."