Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's double over for non-NTs, especially autists

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Are you on the autism spectrum?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
When you are a mere incel, at least your further family will tolerate you and you can actually get friends. Neither is possibly when you are an autist, especially low-level autist with no other autists around. Only your close family (fatehr,mother) MAY tolerate you and have feelings other than hate towards you. Not even your cousins and your aunts will understand you. Neither will you be able to make friends. It'S OVER.

Autism = sub 4 male :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nah, even 2/10 male can get friends. Autists like me can't. We are literally as different as other species are.

All of this in turn makes inceldom more unbearable.

Only people I get to talk to are my mom and sis.

Fertility_Ratios.png

Only people I get to talk to are my mom and sis.
I dont even talk to my sister. I mean she lives away. But she pisses me off. Today she pissed me off so much I hit my hands on my plate full of food and it went all around the room. Fucking bitch, should have not got on my nerves.

Sub8 males who are not autistic can at least get low tier foids if they betabuxx or simp/cuck hard enough. If they are Tall, they may even get lucky with a 5/10 foid.

Sub8 males who ARE Autistic, however, are TERA PERMAVIRGIN KHHVs. We get nothing we have zero options. No one, not even bottom tier foids want us.

Autistic males can only get laid if they are legit 8+ /10s. Anyone who denies this is coping hard.

When you are a mere incel, at least your further family will tolerate you and you can actually get friends. Neither is possibly when you are an autist, especially low-level autist with no other autists around. Only your close family (fatehr,mother) MAY tolerate you and have feelings other than hate towards you. Not even your cousins and your aunts will understand you. Neither will you be able to make friends. It'S OVER.
Good looking autists still have the "mysterious" factor to them that draws foids it. But ANY WOMAN hitting on a man is rare from my experience, so they'll end up 50 year old virgins. And an autist would just screw things up if given the chance anyway

Nah, even 2/10 male can get friends. Autists like me can't. We are literally as different as other species are.

All of this in turn makes inceldom more unbearable.
If you think its autism preventing you from getting friends then you believe in muh personality :lul: :lul: :lul: Stop coping its our looks.

Sub8 males who are not autistic can at least get low tier foids if they betabuxx or simp/cuck hard enough. If they are Tall, they may even get lucky with a 5/10 foid.

Sub8 males who ARE Autistic, however, are TERA PERMAVIRGIN KHHVs. We get nothing we have zero options. No one, not even bottom tier foids want us.

Autistic males can only get laid if they are legit 8+ /10s. Anyone who denies this is coping hard.
From my experiences that would be right. I remember that one youtue video with a 8/10 autist and fmoids in the comments were wetting their panties for him. On the other hand, I am treated like air or dust.

I dont even talk to my sister. I mean she lives away. But she pisses me off. Today she pissed me off so much I hit my hands on my plate full of food and it went all around the room. Fucking bitch, should have not got on my nerves.

Why/how does she make you angry?

It’s over

damn right

If you think its autism preventing you from getting friends then you believe in muh personality :lul: :lul: :lul: Stop coping its our looks.
I'm not coping. Autism is as genetic and I cant do anything about it as looks are. Autism is not personality.
And yeah I have seen 2s and 3s with friends (4,5,6), I am a 4 and autist and I can't get a single friend. Again, autism is called for a reason a illness from out of this world.

Absolutely. I'm NT and my brother is autistic, and my life is eons better than his.

From my experiences that would be right. I remember that one youtue video with a 8/10 autist and fmoids in the comments were wetting their panties for him. On the other hand, I am treated like air or dust.
Can you link the video of the "8/10 autist"? I wanna see what the comments are like in full detail.

Pretty much
No joke. In the eyes of foids, a 5/10 autistic male is the same as a 3/10 NT male

Non NT=Death.

If you are not NT you can't reproduce,socialize,careermax.We were born to rot.We aren't living,just existing.Just like a rock on the street,which gets kicked by any person on sight.

Why/how does she make you angry?
Well she mocks me etc. She is a bitch. When there was a chance of me moving out from parents to get a job, bitch told my mom to not give me money to just move out, although she was taking money to live abroda to study and didn't make money for 5 years!!! Today I got my tshirt a little dirty while eating so I cursed once and after a few seconds this bitch with this annoying, attacking tone said to me "Well, it's YOU fault, nobody else's" and I'm like "BITCH, I KNOW THAT. I AM A FAILURE THANKS FOR REMINDING ME." and BOOM I hit that plate and shit went flying up.

Autism knocks of atleast 2-3 points off of your SMV

Non NT=Death.

If you are not NT you can't reproduce,socialize,careermax.We were born to rot.We aren't living,just existing.Just like a rock on the street,which gets kicked by any person on sight.
Brutal.

Can you link the video of the "8/10 autist"? I wanna see what the comments are like in full detail.
I'm gonna try to find it.

No one says here that being NT guarantees you anything. Nice strawman.

Either way I created a poll. I wonder how many autists are here.
noboddy here is a legit autist

autism = sub4 or larp

Well she mocks me etc. She is a bitch. When there was a chance of me moving out from parents to get a job, bitch told my mom to not give me money to just move out, although she was taking money to live abroda to study and didn't make money for 5 years!!! Today I got my tshirt a little dirty while eating so I cursed once and after a few seconds this bitch with this annoying, attacking tone said to me "Well, it's YOU fault, nobody else's" and I'm like "BITCH, I KNOW THAT. I AM A FAILURE THANKS FOR REMINDING ME." and BOOM I hit that plate and shit went flying up.

Yes, keep her in check and put her in her place.

Cope. I have had multiple legit diagnosises from professionals and have been dealing with autism since a very early age.

If you're talking about the self-diagnosing fags, then yeah I agree. They need to GTFO.

Not diagnosed by a professional = larping faggot

autism = sub4 or larp
This is some ridiculous gatekeeping here, almost as bad as "if you want to propagate your genes you're NT" from another thread. I have 2 autism diagnosis, am I a fake autist just coz I'm a 4 not a 3?

Here it is. My memory wasn't quite right though, he isn't an 8, but a 7 IMO especially if he didn't have that dumb high level autism look on his face he would be a lite chad. Either way read the comments:

>2:36 Damn he looks like a model.
>James is quite handsome.
>A u t i s t i c M o d e l
>Man he has SUCH a handsome face
>It's actually scary how ticks look kind of cute just because he's good looking. It makes me kind of sad to see that I myself feel different about people with the same condition just because they look different.
>He's gorgeous and seems like such a sweet guy

And many many more. Even comments that are telling him to be strong etc are clearly written with a smile on people's faces because he looks good, other youtube autists don't get such honest and exploding with emotions comments. There are a few blackpillers there too:

>if he wasn't physically attractive no one would care

For example.

Cope.

I know an aspie who is a slayer Chad. He is very autistic in the way he writes and talks, but foids still flock to him and openly say they want to have sex with him.

Source: he sent me screencaps, used to tell me his stories and even sent the nudes the foids used to send to him at times.

He literally used to say autistic stuff that no one cares on text messages to foids, and they suddenly sent emojis and texts asking him to fuck them/her.

It's only truly over if you are sub6 AND autistic.

Last edited:
I'm not coping. Autism is as genetic and I cant do anything about it as looks are. Autism is not personality.
And yeah I have seen 2s and 3s with friends (4,5,6), I am a 4 and autist and I can't get a single friend. Again, autism is called for a reason a illness from out of this world.
What is it about autism that makes you "not have friends"? jfl

What is it about autism that makes you "not have friends"? jfl
Inability to make connections "normal" people can make and keep? Which is basically the main cpecification of any aspie/autist...
It's as if you'd aske me why is it that when you go out when it's fully sunny, you get skin burns.

Cope.

I know an aspie who is a slayer Chad. He is very autistic in the way he writes and talks, but foids still flock to him and openly say they want to have sex with him.
He must be in a small town or something. If you're in a big city and women have other options then you have no hope, no future, nothing. As soon as they discover the personality and non-NT hobbies they'll move onto a real chad

It's over for non autistic cels getting IQ mogged by ethnics

Inability to make connections "normal" people can make and keep? Which is basically the main cpecification of any aspie/autist...
It's as if you'd aske me why is it that when you go out when it's fully sunny, you get skin burns.
Chad can say yeah to everything and have muh meaningful connections. He will be seen as laid back.

Chad can say yeah to everything and have muh meaningful connections. He will be seen as laid back.
Don't need to tell me about this. I assumed no one here is a Chad.

It's true, talk about a shit hand; my father is undiagnosed Autistic & my mother undiagnosed too had all the telltale signs of Diogenes syndrome (Google it but basically hoarding, OCD & bad hygiene), I'm diagnosed Asperger's; how the fuck was I supposed to learn to be normalised with no one Neurotypical around me lol, add to that growing up in a rudeboi street thug ghetto resulting in my parents keeping me indoors all the time then the end result is I feel like a different species to those around me & can't relate.

He must be in a small town or something. If you're in a big city and women have other options then you have no hope, no future, nothing. As soon as they discover the personality and non-NT hobbies they'll move onto a real chad
He isn't from a small town.
And he is a Chad. Tall, muscular (his dad owns a gym), model tier face with great hairline AND jawline.

Autism means jack shit when you have the looks.

the end result is I feel like a different species to those around me & can't relate.
This guy presented it nicely:

(5:40-ish and forward until the next topic)

What about employment? Is it looks causing this demographic to have the worst employment ratio out of all disabled groups? High depression & anxiety rates, 9x the suicide rate of NT males.

What about employment? Is it looks causing this demographic to have the worst employment ratio out of all disabled groups? High depression & anxiety rates, 9x the suicide rate of NT males.
Yes, even taller people get paid more jfl. The treatment of ugly males and the failo makes them have worst employment etc.

Did you recreate a scene from the flying spaghetti monster lore by any chance? Should've whipped her with his noodly appendage.
Cope.

Source: he sent me screencaps, used to tell me his stories and even sent the nudes the foids used to send to him at times.

He literally used to say autistic stuff that no one cares on text messages to foids, and they suddenly sent emojis and texts asking him to fuck them/her.

It's only truly over if you are sub6 AND autistic.
Chad can override the fatal flaws, average or under ain't catching no breaks bruh.

It's the social interaction that makes autism unbearable. I look and see NTs chat it up with co workers and they seem like charismatic gods. Even though I somehow manged to open up to a few co workers I'm still really quiet and feel like I'm choking on words or something.

This guy presented it nicely:

(5:40-ish and forward until the next topic)

Interesting channel, will watch later for sure; thanks for link.
It's the social interaction that makes autism unbearable. I look and see NTs chat it up with co workers and they seem like charismatic gods. Even though I somehow manged to open up to a few co workers I'm still really quiet and feel like I'm choking on words or something.
Failure to emote your feelings or intentions correctly & when the words come out it's like you're speaking broken language & the NT crowd look at you confused, your express yourself.exe has encountered a problem & must close.

I always feel rushed in conversation like if their talking was a car it'd be doing 100mph, I'm struggling to merge with traffic as there's no gaps big enough to slide into & by the time I sense the opening they're no longer talking about whatever it was & are now on some new topic.

The moment has passed, it's like they analyze the words & instantly have a response, there's no delay to process what was said & reply in kind.

Last edited:
I am even worse. I actually push to make good contact but don't try to overdo it. I still get ignored, while others may say a few words during their first meeting and they are like best friends ever.