Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's difficult to career Maxx when you are blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
At least when I was bluepilled, I had some motivation to excel in my career because I thought that a foid will love me because I am a successful able man but after knowing about the True female nature, I seriously have no motivation to excel in my life. Sure after getting rich, I can buy good copes but it's nothing compared to having a foid who actually loves you for who you are.

Only good cope : suicide

careermaxx and get plastic surgery

yep the blackpill can hit you very hard and sitort your "plans" BUT it can also be a blessing if you let it be:feelsLSD:

Career can be added to your status but without looks it is useless and you will end betabuxxing.
You can motivate yourself to do a career to have a job so you get out of your parent house and become indepedant then they will not bother you anymore. You will live in peace.
I always dream to live alone in my own house doing my own copes while nobody bothers me.
we incels struggle in all ways not just with women but even with our families.

Great question, as an incel who is nearly a wizard, I can tell you the answer is no. I am my own worst enemy while at work, since I am blackpilled, I am not afraid to speak directly to people - and that can be my weakness sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back