Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's crazy how we live rent-free in normie heads

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I used to believe in the massive cope that humans do evil, because they're egoistic and they gain something (or hope to gain something) by doing evil, but time and time again I get proven wrong. At some point I also coped with the idea that humans are just ignorant and cause harm by laziness or incompetence, but humans are willing to put in enormous effort in seemingly useless stuff and they also have skills. It would be crazy to think humans who build rockets are unable to respond to an email (even if responding would benefit THEM).

The weird truth is that humans are willing to "sacrifice" themselves (their finances, health, social status etc. ) just to hurt others. This happens sooner or later with every human, I can't go on social media without seeing a human causing harm to others DESPITE it not only not benefiting them, but even potentially hurting themselves. Suicidal bombers are human nature at its finest. There are endless forums and hidden Discord servers dedicated to bullying random people, like autistic children who dared to upload their creativity online, and normies waste a lot of time and effort just to make the lives of others worse. They believe in "the society". Just like a suicidal bomber thinks he does something good for God, the suicidal normie thinks he's doing something good for the society and is willing to sacrifice himself.

I won't list examples to avoid a wall of text, but next time you see a human doing evil, really analyse his intentions and very often you'll see that they'd have to believe ridiculous things to excuse hurting themselves while hurting others. Either humans lack sentience and are literally just flesh husks made to keep the society system running or they're ridiculously evil.

We share 98% of our DNA with apes and it shows, especially on Reddit.

We share 98% of our DNA with apes and it shows, especially on Reddit.
@ThoughtfulCel is closer than this he shares 99.9999999999999999999%