Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s crazy how much your looks level affects your career paths in life.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Most fields in which unattractive people have excelled comes as result of coping, this is why there are no good-looking scientists. No Chad can be bothered to dedicate himself so wholly to something external such as scientific research or computer programming, even if he has the sufficient IQ required to pursue this type of career. The validation Chads receive encourages to not only pursue egocentric, glory seeking career paths, but also to have a greater chance of succeeding in them, not only because of the generic social advantages they receive, but also because this artificially inflated confidence leads to greater drive and thus success.

A good example can be observed in Bob Dylan’s sons, both born into equal economic opportunity, but with very different prospects;

Good looking Jakob Dylan who as a result of constant validation has become a musician;

Whilst his incel brother Jesse Dylan can only enter the arts in a less glorified role, such as a production manager and director where he will not be praised nor remembered as his face will not be seen.

People act like life is a road with many different paths but the truth is your opportunities are only as open as your looks allow them to be and are set in stone as a result of the lot you are born with.

Last edited:
The real joke is if you have all ecept looks youre worse then if you have nothing but looks. But people are still saying "looks dont mattER"

The real joke is if you have all ecept looks youre worse then if you have nothing but looks. But people are still saying "looks dont mattER"
Yeah true, good point.

Reason I cant get a job till this day is because I'm a male and my looks, in todays world there's a push for women to be employed in sectors that are usually dominated by men, this has caused a decrease in men's applications being accepted, and we can blame no other than the jews as usual.

agreed, ugly males will never be able to become managers or even bigger than that. heck, theres a reason why its hard for an ugly male to get fucking employed at least, which is why a lot of us work in our shit kicking minimum wage retail jobs
Reason I cant get a job till this day is because I'm a male and my looks, in todays world there's a push for women to be employed in sectors that are usually dominated by men, this has caused a decrease in men's applications being accepted, and we can blame no other than the jews as usual.
(((employment)))

b-b-but women are just as competent as men in these fields, that’s why we have to push to encourage them to enter STEM starting at age 6

JFL at not listening to an incredible musician because he’s Jewish.
i'm not saying you should not listen to him but it's weird how many jews are in music industry

i'm not saying you should not listen to him but it's weird how many jews are in music industry
Jews IQ mog pretty much everyone tbh, it’s natural we see them excel in every industry.

The key word is nepotism.

Fuck the society fuck it to hell.and fuck everyone who is against incels. Be they burn in hell forever.

Jews IQ mog pretty much everyone tbh, it’s natural we see them excel in every industry.
cope that's what jews sell goyims, they are more successful because they have connections and always support other jews while white/asian/black always backstab themselves to get ahead

cope that's what jews sell goyims, they are more successful because they have connections and always support other jews while white/asian/black always backstab themselves to get ahead
This.
You're really naive to think goyim would have a chance in the industry.

Helps if they're working together as one big extended tribe.

How am I coping? I’m not Jewish so I have no reason to have a pro-Jewish agenda. Hate them or not, it’s pretty obvious they are smart, you can call it self-promotion if you want but the proof is in the pudding. The amount of revolutionary scientists, writers and public intellectuals of all kinds who are Jewish cannot be solely put down to nepotism and self-promotion, you cannot fraud your way to the top in one of these fields, you either have the intellectual capability to excel in them or you do not, and the Jews disproportionately do.

Most fields in which unattractive people have excelled comes as result of coping, this is why there are no good-looking scientists. No Chad can be bothered to dedicate himself so wholly to something external such as scientific research or computer programming, even if he has the sufficient IQ required to pursue this type of career. The validation Chads receive encourages to not only pursue egocentric, glory seeking career paths, but also to have a greater chance of succeeding in them, not only because of the generic social advantages they receive, but also because this artificially inflated confidence leads to greater drive and thus success.

A good example can be observed in Bob Dylan’s sons, both born into equal economic opportunity, but with very different prospects;

Good looking Jakob Dylan who as a result of constant validation has become a musician;

View attachment 125502

Whilst his incel brother Jesse Dylan can only enter the arts in a less glorified role, such as a production manager and director where he will not be praised nor remembered as his face will not be seen.

View attachment 125503

People act like life is a road with many different paths but the truth is your opportunities are only as open as your looks allow them to be and are set in stone as a result of the lot you are born with.
Genetics can be a real bitch.

Attachments

• arnoldSons.jpeg
    arnoldSons.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 67
Goyim could die in the sewer. They only love their money and... their caucasian women.

As Tony Curtis Bernard Schwartz said

[about the starlet system of 1950s Hollywood] These girls of 18 or 20 were fodder. All the guys at the studios, including myself, would feast on them, taking their sweetness. There were a lot of them. I don't remember their names. Then they would go home and get married. Poor darlings. They came and went.

Pump and dump the shiksas.

Goyim could die in the sewer. They only love their money and... their caucasian women.

As Tony Curtis Bernard Schwartz said

Pump and dump the shiksas.
During the 1950s you’d be hard pressed to find a woman in the workplace anywhere who wasn’t subjected to some form of what would nowadays be considered sexual harassment.
Genetics can be a real bitch.
How can that even happen?

Last edited: