Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its crazy how for the average normie/chad, sex is nothing

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Seriously, for us, IT'S EVERYTHING. It is the most precious commodity, but they have so much free access to it that it doesn't even fucking matter honestly. They talk about it like it's fucking nothing.

Meanwhile, for us, we sit inside all the damn time. We have no friends, no partners, no plans, and DEFINITELY no sex. If we had any of this, even for one night, it would be insane and life changing.

Let me give you an idea of how the average normie gets accustomed to sex and a social life. Since i have yet to experience even a fucking hug or a kiss, let me use candy as an example. When I was a child, candy and soda were a luxury to me. My parents would only let me have it a few times a year since they didn't want me getting fat. However once I got to college I had my own spending money and access to soda at the dining halls, so it was no problem for me to have that shit whenever I fucking wanted to. For the first week or two I'd eat tons of candy and drink soda for breakfast lunch and dinner. However, eventually I got bored of it and just stopped having it as much. Same with normies and sex. They have it at their disposal whenever whereas for us we can't get it at all because we are trash.

These idiot normies don't understand how fortunate they are for basic shit like that jfl.

Normie guys through dry spells, but yeah sex is like breathing to air for Chads and foids.

Yeah I mean the idea and act of sex just seems unfathomable to all incels.

You just sometimes imagine if sex is real or does it not exist at all?

Yeah I mean the idea and act of sex just seems unfathomable to all incels.

You just sometimes imagine if sex is real or does it not exist at all?
Exactly. What does it even feel like? I can't even fathom the concept since it doesn't exist to me. It's like asking someone to perceive a four-dimensional object. They cannot.

It's nothing to them. But they refuse to give us a taste.

Seriously, for us, IT'S EVERYTHING. It is the most precious commodity, but they have so much free access to it that it doesn't even fucking matter honestly. They talk about it like it's fucking nothing.

Meanwhile, for us, we sit inside all the damn time. We have no friends, no partners, no plans, and DEFINITELY no sex. If we had any of this, even for one night, it would be insane and life changing.

Let me give you an idea of how the average normie gets accustomed to sex and a social life. Since i have yet to experience even a fucking hug or a kiss, let me use candy as an example. When I was a child, candy and soda were a luxury to me. My parents would only let me have it a few times a year since they didn't want me getting fat. However once I got to college I had my own spending money and access to soda at the dining halls, so it was no problem for me to have that shit whenever I fucking wanted to. For the first week or two I'd eat tons of candy and drink soda for breakfast lunch and dinner. However, eventually I got bored of it and just stopped having it as much. Same with normies and sex. They have it at their disposal whenever whereas for us we can't get it at all because we are trash.

These idiot normies don't understand how fortunate they are for basic shit like that jfl.
It is because they get it easy all the time

Exactly. What does it even feel like? I can't even fathom the concept since it doesn't exist to me. It's like asking someone to perceive a four-dimensional object. They cannot.