Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's crazy how expensive are unlisted games on Steam/Uplay

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Brave XqndUcXAUu
Brave bymKv72MDo
Brave qjOt8U8Piy
Brave vYsYii8mZ5
Brave rnIUNfRURK
Brave wiXX4ibRm7
Brave dJtZlbmND8
Brave 69nUmfkl4Q

Brave qRlNb5DaBU
Brave ASgd3ee8Jo

From this list i own Driver on Uplay, Midnight Club 2, Rocket League and RUSE on Steam. I wish i could own NFS Shift 1+2, Grid 1 since i own 2, Sega Rally Revo and ofc Outrun 2006.

big reason i stick to console. also i remember seeing a steam key for the old deadpool game going for close to $800 on either eneba or cdkeys a few months ago.

you're paying for something you will never own

big reason i stick to console. also i remember seeing a steam key for the old deadpool game going for close to $800 on either eneba or cdkeys a few months ago.
or pirate everything on pc, right now consoles are the best if you want legit copies of old games for cheap but with next or gen after that they will do everything in their power to stop physical games and only nintendo going to keep having them for next decade or maybe longer and then follow them too like they did with dlcs and paid online cancer

you're paying for something you will never own
you don't own anything, electricity can stop being supplied at any time, and your place of residence is also rented to you by the government

They're old games which have been cracked ages ago whoever pays for them is a giga consoomer kek

Thank God for piracy

I have both the poker night games

I have battlefield 2 on steam which was delisted more than a decade ago lmao

damn i didn't even knew that BF2 was on steam

I actually have quite a few of these. Just from buying on Steam sales over the years. Wish I had Wolfenstein, Driver SF, and OutRun 2006. I paid $30 for a Midnight Club II Steam key not too long ago.

I don't know why Ubicucks disabled the ability to buy Driver SF but it really pisses me off.
Lucky. Was going to get it on one of the old summer sales. but I already spent my money on other shit and became too broke.

I just pirate all of these nigger games

I wanted to get onimusha 3 on steam but i found out they removed it because licenses for that french faggot expired and now it costs over 900 euros. Pretty expensive for something you don't even own and can be taken away from you at any time.

What the fuck

I remember there was an exploit on steam a while ago that let you buy unlisted games if you had a PayPal account. It’s probably been patched now since a big jewtuber made a video about it