Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's crazy how 3 inches doesn't seem much on a ruler...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
...but IRL being 3 inches taller, 5'9 > 6'0, for example makes a world of difference, it can literally be the difference between spelling the end of your billion year old genetic lineage and procreating. It must be something about our eye level perception, having to slightly look up to someone.

I think incels should shoeliftmaxx, not to try go get foids because that's over, but to get more respect.

inches are retarded, metric system is better

use shoe lifts and be 5'11

and tell them you're 6'1

they are all 5'2-5'4 anyways

Women are retarded for caring so much about height when most are 5'3, 5'4. It's pure hypergamy where they just want bragging rights for the tallest man. Which is why most girls on dating apps are restricting their standards to 6'3, 6'5 guys now.

Women are retarded for caring so much about height when most are 5'3, 5'4. It's pure hypergamy where they just want bragging rights for the tallest man. Which is why most girls on dating apps are restricting their standards to 6'3, 6'5 guys now.
that and the fact they are just attracted to tall men
not "men" who get heightmogged by middle schoolers :feelsrope:

It's not just a vertical difference. Being taller also means having a bigger, more prominent frame and presence.
Foids are obsessed with size differences, they want to feel small and vulnerable around their man.

stupid to get girls on dating apps anyways

if youre above 5'10 and have a above average face you can get girls irl

no woman wants a bf whos short because he'll get mogged in front of her by superior men
many women fear this situation bc it affects her more than it does the guy jfl
women most effected as usual..

It's not just a vertical difference. Being taller obviously means having a bigger, more prominent frame and presence.
Foids are obsessed with size differences, they want to feel small and vulnerable around their man.
Most foids are already height mogged by men. Look around. They want taller men because hypergamy. They always want the top ten percent. If you stuck women in a country where 6'7 is the average height they'd all want 7'2 guys.

no woman wants a bf whos short because he'll get mogged in front of her by superior men
many women fear this situation bc it affects her more than it does the guy
Yeah, a lot of it is about status and ego. Foids are more shallow than men.

stupid to get girls on dating apps anyways

if youre above 5'10 and have a above average face you can get girls irl
Most guys don't have an above average face and if they did they'll get girls no matter their height.

Most foids are already height mogged by men. Look around. They want taller men because hypergamy. They always want the top ten percent. If you stuck women in a country where 6'7 is the average height they'd all want 7'2 guys.
It's absurd really.
Imagine if men dated women with the biggest breasts, how abnormal it would sound. But this is natural and you're supposed to accept it.

It's absurd really.
Imagine if men dated women with the biggest breasts, how abnormal it would sound. But this is natural and you're supposed to accept it.
Gynocentrism pure and simple. When women make TikTok videos calling all men who aren't six foot plus and attractive worthless we're just supposed to laugh and applaud like mindless seals

Then there's the: "He has to be taller than me in 6 inch heels" argument. Bitch, how often do you wear heels? Why do you have to wear them? You're going to turn down a guy just because he's not taller than you in the heels you wear 4 times a year. Foids are so fucking vain.

Most guys don't have an above average face and if they did they'll get girls no matter their height.
ive seen many 5'10 - 6'1 guys say its over because they're not 6'4

most retarded fags ive seen

fuckers don't know how good they have it

above 5'10 face matters more than height

ive seen many 5'10 - 6'1 guys say its over because they're not 6'4

most retarded fags ive seen

fuckers don't know how good they have it

above 5'10 face matters more than height
6'1 isn't anything special now. You have no idea how much TikTok and dating apps have changed things

6'1 isn't anything special now. You have no idea how much TikTok and dating apps have changed things
as i said whores on dating apps are not normal

they won't know the difference between 6'1 and 6'4 irl as even 5'10 men tower over 5'4 girls

I have thought about that. A five inch difference could be 5'5 to 5'10 which is the difference between nightmare mode and mediocre mode.
5'10 and 6'3 is the difference between normie and chad although 6'3 is not enough to start coasting through foid relations; you need to be at least 6'4.

At the same time many foids even make fun of six inch dicks even though they are in love with a man being six inches taller than average. It's very contextual.

Every inch matters

as i said whores on dating apps are not normal

they won't know the difference between 6'1 and 6'4 irl as even 5'10 men tower over 5'4 girls
Most couples meet online now

these are truly some of the worst times to be in

I remember saying two inches difference wasn't a big deal and everyone gave me shit for it.

It must be something about our eye level perception, having to slightly look up to someone.
It's definitely this, I feel mogged if someone is 2 inches taller than me. 1 inch isn't much of a difference though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back