Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ITs completely skewed picture of what an incel is

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
On IT, you frequently see stories of some "incel" guy shouting "muhsogynistic" things at them at bus stations or feeling them up in a grocery store line (probably LARPs but anyway). This is not incel-behaviour, this is low-inhib, sociopathic normie behaviour. Incels can barely look women in the eyes, let alone attack them, verbally or physically without expecting repercussions. Ironically the men that they're talking about are probably getting more sex than the average normie. How are they so dense that they don't understand their own "enemy"?

They are trying to find new ways to shit on men and hating on incels is the perfect cover.

They are trying to find new ways to shit on men and hating on incels is the perfect cover.
Yes, and attacking low income men without friends who are ugly and have never kissed a girl and live with their parents feels like punching down (even to them) so they make up this caricature of incels being loud mouthed sex fiends who go around groping women and calling them "whores" IRL.

They edit screenshots, cherrypick (obvious bait) and use strawman arguments in every post. They genuinely paint us out to be evil.

They don’t understand that we want to be Bluepilled. I want to be able to love women and treat them nicely. I want to live in a world where men and women can get on and love each other. But that isn’t the world we live in.

We live in a world where women are emotionless, evil, shallow sluts and can’t feel love. And IT can say that’s misogynistic but a woman is yet to prove me wrong. They have all hated me since I was born…

Yes, and attacking low income men without friends who are ugly and have never kissed a girl and live with their parents feels like punching down (even to them) so they make up this caricature of incels being loud mouthed sex fiends who go around groping women and calling them "whores" IRL.
I’m not doing shit irl. I started blushing because a woman called me sweet when I held the door for her. I have terrible anxiety around women

I’m not doing shit irl. I started blushing because a woman called me sweet when I held the door for her. I have terrible anxiety around women
Its natural to have anxiety near them because you probably had negative experiences with them,normies will call it lack of confidence.

It's more about the word the word incel basically means mysogynistic man in 2024

When you think that some normies consider Henry Cavill as an incel just because he said in an interview that he played video games, it's clear how they don't have any idea of what being an incel is

Incel is the new N-word, just a socially accepted one

It's more about the word the word incel basically means mysogynistic man in 2024
Even tho studies show misogynistic men have more sex (no I’m not going to source this claim)

When you think that some normies consider Henry Cavill as an incel just because he said in an interview that he played video games, it's clear how they don't have any idea of what being an incel is

because incels are by definition weak cowards who are guaranteed to never fight back

This is not incel-behaviour, this is low-inhib, sociopathic normie behaviour.
I agree that most of us are high innhib (i feel ashamed of myself even when I am about to collapse from alcohol jfl)
BUT since Saint hamudi exists, I think that incel CAN be low innhib

True, it's become a catch-all term that doesn't really even reflect its true meaning or origin.