Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT's Chris Chan is out of control rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
srsly why does no one who cares about him in his life tell him to stop this shit?

Of course, I didn't read any of the text. I doubt anyone ever does. But seriously, "Prove The Incel Wrong! After Dark"? :fuk::fuk::fuk::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

What the fuck lmao

This is why mentally retarded people are supposed to be surpervised by an adult. If this was in person, his mom would be with him and just say "please be patient, he's not misbehaving, he's autistic" and people would be like "ok whatever"

Btw I don't mean to disrespect autistic incels. But a based, Adam Lanza type autist who doesn't give a shit about society isn't the same as this kind of turbocringe, bluepilled and mentally 10 year old kind of autists.

The inkwells are dangerous: I must crusade against these people by convincing them with 1000 word essays.:feels:

Is this subhuman still at it?
I joined his discord months ago and got banned on some accounts before leaving on my final one. He seems not all there, like I have some social blindness from autism or whatever but he is on a whole other level and can't even begin to imagine how mentally deficient he is.

I mean, Chris-Chan fucked his mom, so...

Advocuck got a long road ahead of him if he wants to catch up.

I mean, Chris-Chan fucked his mom, so...

Advocuck got a long road ahead of him if he wants to catch up.
He probably lost his virginity with his mom too.

I think it's better to ignore him

How is he going to convince us when people here spam Dnr on any post that takes more than 3 minutes of attention span?
He could've read 100 books, made 100,000 dollars, or learn some skill by now, but his autism (not meaning it as an insult @-BrettyBoy-) is spent on making pseudo arguments in his head about lonely inkwells and what they would respond.

Advocuck said I was like an ant to him, because I was only a brown belt and top of my class in software engineering, while he "owns a business" and "has a GF" . State of Bluepilled incels JFL

I think his imaginary evil inkler character is taking over him :worryfeels: he writes more as the "incel" than as the "watchdog" now
soon his transformation will be complete and he'll become his evil inkler caricature and start his version of r*pey or something, because the mainstream incel forums won't want him :fuk:

Advocuck said I was like an ant to him, because I was only a brown belt and top of my class in software engineering, while he "owns a business" and "has a GF" . State of Bluepilled incels JFL
his girlfriend is an online relationship with an indian scammer, as it turns out

no idea what he means by owning a business and i dont even want to know tbh. he also said his parents support him because he's autistic and can't get a job, so it must be a non profit business :feelskek: "prove the incel wrong" is probably his "business" :feelskek:
It's just hyperbole, but his attention is being wasted on arguing with us.
yea but i mean doing those things is a cope anyway

his girlfriend is an online relationship with an indian scammer, as it turns out

no idea what he means by owning a business and i dont even want to know tbh. he also said his parents support him because he's autistic and can't get a job, so it must be a non profit business :feelskek: "prove the incel wrong" is probably his "business" :feelskek:
jfl at literal autistic NEETs thinking they aren't incels. but i guess a man's gotta cope somehow

He probably lost his virginity with his mom too.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

no idea what he means by owning a business and i dont even want to know tbh. he also said his parents support him because he's autistic and can't get a job, so it must be a non profit business :feelskek: "prove the incel wrong" is probably his "business"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: That's rich!

TBH these strip comics are more of like a man trying to believe his own delusions then "proving the incel wrong".

Inb4 advocuck rapes his own mom like the original Chris Chan :feelskek:

This is what his gf he brags about looks like.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions