Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It’s better to serial killermaxx then to go er and here is why

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
This is just a hypothetical thought experiment and not meant to be construed as anything more

• Serial killers have the opportunity and time to be more selective in their targeting and thus not indiscriminately kill people, potentially including fellow aggrieved incels who would be collateral damage and thus focus their efforts on those who are truly deserving of retribution in this unjust and morally degenerate culture we live in
  • A corollary point to the preceding is that by exercising maximum discretion and good judgement when choosing deserving targets of opportunity (foids, stacy’s chads and their enablers), the aspiring serial killer considerably reduces or wholly nullifies the potential of provoking any sort of armed or meaningful resistance
  • Going er almost categorically entails a suicide mission or at least an operation which will result in being confined to an extremely unpleasant custodial type setting whereby you will be deprived of access to the camaraderie afforded by these forums and potentially be subjected to male rape by fellow inmates or other abominable acts of brutality typically perpetrated by the niggers who populate such prisons.
  • Conversely, serial killing, when done properly and with careful and assiduous attention to planning, organization and detail, can continue on in to perpetuity. Many excellent film resources abound for the aspiring serial killer and provide functional instruction and insight on how best to exploit the general ineptitude of most law enforcement or investigative agencies. These educational films include Red Dragon (the perpetrator is himself an incel in this film), Mr. Brooks and Zodiac, to name some of the more entertaining and edifying.
  • Incidentally, the Aurora “Joker mass shooter”, James Holmes, had seriously contemplated pursuing a life as a serial killer but lacked the requisite discipline and fortitude to pursue a long-term viable strategy of retribution
  • I’m not recommending that anyone actually implement this advice or use these insights to guide their career decisions in the future and am merely providing a provoking and engaging topic for the collective consideration of my esteemed fellow brocels.
  • Heil Hitler

There's no point in ERing as human beings, it's better to leave that when we become gods and have superpowers.

Slow day at the office there eh bud?

What happened there officer smith not enough crimes going on where your from?
Go and look at my posts here bru and you'll see that your presumptions will be quickly disconfirmed. I actually have been giving people advice on how to ensure that they don't make any incriminating statements which, by the way, in the context of an online forum such as this is genuinely hard to do. Most of what gets said here is so ambiguous and lacks the specificity an LEO would need to show probable cause for a warrant. All that notwithstanding, I understand why you mentalcels are so paranoid as it is obviously a product of whatever psychosis may afflict your mind.

Go and look at my posts here bru and you'll see that your presumptions will be quickly disconfirmed. I actually have been giving people advice on how to ensure that they don't make any incriminating statements which, by the way, in the context of an online forum such as this is genuinely hard to do. Most of what gets said here is so ambiguous and lacks the specificity an LEO would need to show probable cause for a warrant. All that notwithstanding, I understand why you mentalcels are so paranoid as it is obviously a product of whatever psychosis may afflict your mind.
"Originally I thought Tryna was just being the "everyone is a fed" mindset but for some reason you defending yourself with an entire paragraph raised my sus radar.
Either way it's a moot point because every non fed on this site probably has their own personal fed agent watching them. So it's pretty pointless to even worry about any individual on this site other than falling for entrapment or something.
That's why everything I say is satire/talking about a video game or me just quoting something someone else said. I've been here for years now and no one has busted down my door. My personal agent on my case is probably so fucking frustrated lol. Just got to be smart about using your limited 'free speech'."

"Originally I thought Tryna was just being the "everyone is a fed" mindset but for some reason you defending yourself with an entire paragraph raised my sus radar.
Either way it's a moot point because every non fed on this site probably has their own personal fed agent watching them. So it's pretty pointless to even worry about any individual on this site other than falling for entrapment or something.
That's why everything I say is satire/talking about a video game or me just quoting something someone else said. I've been here for years now and no one has busted down my door. My personal agent on my case is probably so fucking frustrated lol. Just got to be smart about using your limited 'free speech'."
That is my tedious style of prose shining through here and has nothing to do with permitting anyone the inference that I'm more likely some glownigger. Go ahead and believe that if you want as I take it as a compliment and actually can see why many dumbasses on here would perceive me as a fed as I do post provocative content and I come across as more urbane then the average denizen of these forums but those two facts mean nothing independent of something more tangible. Also, you realize that the FBI, ATF Marshals and other domestic intelligence agencies spend far more time, manpower and resources on racking and investigating Islamic style terror than they waste on either jv threats like the far right or incels? We aren't a well organized terrorist group whose raison d'état is to wreack havoc and cause civilian casualties, whereas the ISIS posers are precisely that. Believe whatever you want and I don't begrudge you for your precautions, so long as they aren't disproportionate to the probability of interdiction, though in this case they seem to be.

That is my tedious style of prose shining through here and has nothing to do with permitting anyone the inference that I'm more likely some glownigger. Go ahead and believe that if you want as I take it as a compliment and actually can see why many dumbasses on here would perceive me as a fed as I do post provocative content and I come across as more urbane then the average denizen of these forums but those two facts mean nothing independent of something more tangible. Also, you realize that the FBI, ATF Marshals and other domestic intelligence agencies spend far more time, manpower and resources on racking and investigating Islamic style terror than they waste on either jv threats like the far right or incels? We aren't a well organized terrorist group whose raison d'état is to wreack havoc and cause civilian casualties, whereas the ISIS posers are precisely that. Believe whatever you want and I don't begrudge you for your precautions, so long as they aren't disproportionate to the probability of interdiction, though in this case they seem to be.

"I kind of doubt they're more worried about ISIS. Maybe WERE more worried. Isis isn't around much and it's not as Politically correct to monitor Muslims as it is White men. Even if they're not watching us that closely, it's best to assume they are.
Anyways... I did however want to go back to the point about serial killing. I don't think it's great for the average incel pleb because it requires very high IQ and also a bit of luck to get away with. The kill counts are typically lower and with technology and ring doorbell cameras it's increasingly harder and harder to get away with anything. In my town the other day a ring doorbell camera caught some guy who burglarized a Walmart with a white moving van or truck. There were enough of them to follow the very obvious vehicle back to wherever he parked it and unloaded it. Surprised I didn't hear about a doorbell camera being partially responsible for Bryan being caught. With mass murder, you are more likely to get a higher score, although it's a guaranteed death and there is no chance to get away with it. Unless maybe you went to some poor country with very limited police resources... So, doing this is only an option if you are about to kickban yourself from this server."

SKmaxxing is based, you can take your time and savor every second.

Both my T and IQ are too low, and my inhib too high to be a SK. Not that I'm particularly interested though.

Sorry officer I don't want to do that

Slow day at the office there eh bud?

What happened there officer smith not enough crimes going on where your from?
Agent smith's on his coffee break browsing .is

"I kind of doubt they're more worried about ISIS. Maybe WERE more worried. Isis isn't around much and it's not as Politically correct to monitor Muslims as it is White men. Even if they're not watching us that closely, it's best to assume they are.
Anyways... I did however want to go back to the point about serial killing. I don't think it's great for the average incel pleb because it requires very high IQ and also a bit of luck to get away with. The kill counts are typically lower and with technology and ring doorbell cameras it's increasingly harder and harder to get away with anything. In my town the other day a ring doorbell camera caught some guy who burglarized a Walmart with a white moving van or truck. There were enough of them to follow the very obvious vehicle back to wherever he parked it and unloaded it. Surprised I didn't hear about a doorbell camera being partially responsible for Bryan being caught. With mass murder, you are more likely to get a higher score, although it's a guaranteed death and there is no chance to get away with it. Unless maybe you went to some poor country with very limited police resources... So, doing this is only an option if you are about to kickban yourself from this server."
Believe me brocel when I tell you that Islamic fundamentalism is the one ideology that consumes more federal intelligence assets then every other deviant cultural manifestation aggregated together and then multiplied. I teach criminology and went to law school and as such I know what the federal hierarchy of precedent looks like. Also, Jihadists, unlike incels, are very coordinated and categorically aspire to engage in mayhem and high casualty type events. Incels are far more likely to be predisposed towards lone wolf actions and these bear very little discernable relationship to the incel culture. QED; expressions of Jihadist terror are disproportionately more likely to be both predictable and predicated on some actionable preemptive intelligence while incel threats are far more clandestine and attenuated in relation to the community nexus. Law enforcement intelligence studies confirms pretty much everything that I've stated and I can go and find peer review publications if you really need authentication.

I think SK requires above all patience, a meticulous nature, self-discipline and the capacity for executive functioning under duress. I've studied what I consider to be one of the most fascinating and compelling instances of serial killing involving a guy who probably killed somewhere on the order of one hundred victims all with an axe and all at night in their homes back around the turn of the century. He was never caught or seemingly deterred from his murderous objectives. The take away from this particular example is that the perp must have been extraordinarily or even super humanly audacious as he would break in to a house and then literally go rampaging through the bedrooms while wielding his axe with murderous precision. So boldness would also be added as a necessary quality since it still takes balls of pure adamantium to just walk into the residence of someone whom you intend to murder. Your point about the ubiquity of cameras is well taken though disguises, night ops and avoidance of high surveillance areas are mitigating considerations.

SKmaxxing is based, you can take your time and savor every second.
Absolutely man. And it reward those who put in all the hard work, preparation and necessary planning, just as it ought to be. Imagine the joy one would experience when they acquire complete hegemonic dominion over another human being and are at liberty to do anything they can imagine. That is the apotheosis of true power and is only acquired by the most cunning and bold.

This is just a hypothetical thought experiment and not meant to be construed as anything more

• Serial killers have the opportunity and time to be more selective in their targeting and thus not indiscriminately kill people, potentially including fellow aggrieved incels who would be collateral damage and thus focus their efforts on those who are truly deserving of retribution in this unjust and morally degenerate culture we live in
  • A corollary point to the preceding is that by exercising maximum discretion and good judgement when choosing deserving targets of opportunity (foids, stacy’s chads and their enablers), the aspiring serial killer considerably reduces or wholly nullifies the potential of provoking any sort of armed or meaningful resistance
  • Going er almost categorically entails a suicide mission or at least an operation which will result in being confined to an extremely unpleasant custodial type setting whereby you will be deprived of access to the camaraderie afforded by these forums and potentially be subjected to male rape by fellow inmates or other abominable acts of brutality typically perpetrated by the niggers who populate such prisons.
  • Conversely, serial killing, when done properly and with careful and assiduous attention to planning, organization and detail, can continue on in to perpetuity. Many excellent film resources abound for the aspiring serial killer and provide functional instruction and insight on how best to exploit the general ineptitude of most law enforcement or investigative agencies. These educational films include Red Dragon (the perpetrator is himself an incel in this film), Mr. Brooks and Zodiac, to name some of the more entertaining and edifying.
  • Incidentally, the Aurora “Joker mass shooter”, James Holmes, had seriously contemplated pursuing a life as a serial killer but lacked the requisite discipline and fortitude to pursue a long-term viable strategy of retribution
  • I’m not recommending that anyone actually implement this advice or use these insights to guide their career decisions in the future and am merely providing a provoking and engaging topic for the collective consideration of my esteemed fellow brocels.
  • Heil Hitler
This GrAY glows brighter than a chernobyl patient, mang

Agent smith's on his coffee break browsing .is
lmfao. I always consider it a compliment that paranoid, delusional schizoids on here think I'm an LEO as it takes a law degree or an MBA from an Ivy League institution t get in to the FBI these days. But seriously, you guys need to learn the law of conspiracy and understand that given the ambiguity and general lack of factual exactitude of comments on these forums, it would be extremely difficult to obtain a warrant on the basis of anything anyone posted here. Also, how many federal cases are you aware of where the prosecution succeeded in getting an indictment and conviction for message board activity. You have a lot to learn, young Padawan.

lmfao. I always consider it a compliment that paranoid, delusional schizoids on here think I'm an LEO as it takes a law degree or an MBA from an Ivy League institution t get in to the FBI these days. But seriously, you guys need to learn the law of conspiracy and understand that given the ambiguity and general lack of factual exactitude of comments on these forums, it would be extremely difficult to obtain a warrant on the basis of anything anyone posted here. Also, how many federal cases are you aware of where the prosecution succeeded in getting an indictment and conviction for message board activity. You have a lot to learn, young Padawan.
Idk about federal cases but I've heard plenty of state cases involving usually some teen on social media getting arrested for some sort of threat. Plenty of bomb pranks to schools and other forms of terrorist threat arrests. I'm sure it happens in a lot of other states, prob a few federal cases.

But alright, you said you went to law school? Assuming you're telling the truth you're prob the first member on this forum to graduate from law school and work in a university as a professor but somehow can't get a gf.... Not gonna talk about how sus that alone is but I am kind of curious what you have to say about this. Tell me about how easy or difficult it is for police to get warrants to get IP address logs of websites like this. It seems like most of these kids getting arrested for utilizing their freedom of speech did something stupid like use their real name, or were in some way obvious about it.

That's one of the big gripes I have with this site is they wont let you sign up if you're using the Tor browser.
But yeah, how long are websites like this asked to hand over IP logs?
Or site like Stormfront or .... name something.

Idk about federal cases but I've heard plenty of state cases involving usually some teen on social media getting arrested for some sort of threat. Plenty of bomb pranks to schools and other forms of terrorist threat arrests. I'm sure it happens in a lot of other states, prob a few federal cases.

But alright, you said you went to law school? Assuming you're telling the truth you're prob the first member on this forum to graduate from law school and work in a university as a professor but somehow can't get a gf.... Not gonna talk about how sus that alone is but I am kind of curious what you have to say about this. Tell me about how easy or difficult it is for police to get warrants to get IP address logs of websites like this. It seems like most of these kids getting arrested for utilizing their freedom of speech did something stupid like use their real name, or were in some way obvious about it.

That's one of the big gripes I have with this site is they wont let you sign up if you're using the Tor browser.
But yeah, how long are websites like this asked to hand over IP logs?
Or site like Stormfront or .... name something.
Did you see my other post in response to what you said above? As I said, believe whatever you want but if I was a federal agent then I would be incredibly inept at achieving my goals of trying to ferret out potential future violent offenders since what I've done here could easily be described by even the least capable overworked and underpaid public defender as entrapment and most courts would accept that.

You're talking fourth and fifth amendment whenever you get into warrants and the purview of law enforcement in so much as it entails acquiring incriminating materials. Likewise, there are fairly strong first amendment considerations which would vitiate the conventional warrant calculus in an online forum type setting. The underlying criminal complaint is likewise probative and in this case you're probably looking at conspiracy which has certain constituent elements that include furtherance of the criminal action that is being cogitated. Just blithely running ones mouth on here and talking all kinds of shit is not going to add up to probable cause for a warrant to issue. As I've already stated above, this kind of content lacks specificity so you couldn't get to the next step of establishing conspiracy as the connection to the future harm is too attenuated and improbable. I teach constitutional law so this is all outside of my own intellectual wheelhouse but I think I've done as good a job as I can to give you some perspective here.

And the prosecution would subpoena all the data files but the scope of the warrant would stipulate what could be used and what would be beyond the mandate of the writ.

JoinedJul 4, 2018Posts347Online1d 6h 39m

I already got a visit from the cops once btw cuz I posted a yt comment saying I wanted to do something 1 year ago

JoinedJul 4, 2018Posts347Online1d 6h 39m
I was banned for several anti-Semitic, jew bashing rants back in July of 2018 and was recently invited back to these forums to be restored as a member in good standing by the mods. Go ask Fat Link to confirm such. So your conjectures and implication is patently wrong and presumptuous.

I already got a visit from the cops once btw cuz I posted a yt comment saying I wanted to do something 1 year ago
Read my response above to AlexAnguish for the many reasons why it is exceedingly difficult for law enforcement to make a viable criminal case against someone on here in these forums. Unless you are very specific in terms of time, place and manner in which you intend to perpetrate whatever plan you may be allegedly contemplating, a court is not going to issue a warrant for anything less than probably cause and certainly not in the context of a forum such as this where 99.9% is just pure boastful bullshit and fantasy role playing by depressed adolescent males.

Too much words for "I ain't doin nuthin bruh"