Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its better to have a daughter then a son

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
having a daughter : you can beat, abuse and emotionally bully her into become a good female who you can then choose a partner for, so she doesn't become a whore

having a son: having offspring who will hate you and hate himself because he will most likely be incel

Except for the fact that cucked child services will arrest you for child abuse, and the wife probably won't allow it.

Except for the fact that cucked child services will arrest you for child abuse, and the wife probably won't allow it.
haha i will beat her too. i'll keep them locked in the basement if i have to

haha i will beat her too. i'll keep them locked in the basement if i have to
Wtf are you talking about, none of this would work unless you live in Saudi arabia.

Wtf are you talking about, none of this would work unless you live in Saudi arabia.
joseph fritzl did it and he lived in fucking Austria of all places

I'd rather have a son. Even though he'd probably be incel, I could connect with him and make the experience easier.

It's best not to have a child (boy or girl) prior to the beta uprising.

Except she'll rebel and become a whore anyway because that's always what happens.

At least the daughter won't be an incel.

I will never want a daughter, fuck that. I would rather fish and play manly games with mah boy

Move to Iran.
still cucked

central African republic or the Congo would be better. double points if you can run white warlord game for sweet teen black pussy

My ideal family:
one daughter to have grandkids. One son to moneymax and life experience max in order to help raise my daughter's kids. I wouldn't expect my sons to have kids but I expect them to be loyal.
If I had a Chad son I wouldn't want him to slay. I'd encourage him to get into LTRs. He might think it's lame but his incel dad will understand how priviliged he actually is.

I want to have s lut daughter that is happy and fucks a lot

Except she'll rebel and become a whore anyway because that's always what happens.

Yeah this unless he locks her away. Do the rest of you even get female nature?

You could fuck her when she's older if you play your cards right

A daughter will live life on ez mode, a son will be born to suffer.