Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITS BEGUN! THE FUTURE IS POLYGAMY!!!

View: https://youtu.be/n2zk7oJTcjQ

Even red pilled faggots agree. We fucking called it.

So? Bigger gene pool. Monogamy is selfish and unnatural. Marriage used to be marriage when you could marry multiple women or men of any age as long as they’re of the opposite sex. Now they call disgusting for marrying a 17 year old. Humans have been marrying multiple partners for centuries! Even Muhammed had multiple wives.

I hope the nukes will arrive much faster than this.

NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!
JFL at normalfags who think they will come out clean. The type of conflict they prepare for is economic instead of sexual. There's a reason foids called it the "Sexual Revolution." Because it upended society and replaced it with soyciety.

I can feel the uploader getting canceled.
The world is truly doomed, because manginas will defend the pussy stench until it destroys soyciety completely.
Not until a single ounce of value is left standing, this is all going accordingly to the social engineers that have made this frankstein experiment come into fruition.

Just imagine all those men who fought those world wars, to wake up from the void and see the world for what it is today.
They wouldn´t believe it, and proceed immediately to execute a coup d´etat against this distorted reality.

I for one believe in honor, and there´s nothing of value to defend anymore.
Only to destroy the modern monster that the jews have concocted in their basement 60 years ago.

Last edited:
Alexander Grace is a cringe redpill grifting normie, some of his takes are spot on.

What difference is it to me? I never had a horse in the race to begin with.

Your probably thinking 3 or 2 foid for chad but I prophecies it will be 50 foid for chad

Tbh this would not change much other than maybe limit how many chads a toilet is passed amongst. I guess also removes the veil over normies's eyes with the fact women only want Chad.

Your probably thinking 3 or 2 foid for chad but I prophecies it will be 50 foid for chad
Agreed maybe even higher in some very left wing urban areas.

I called this like 5 years ago, old news

What difference is it to me? I never had a horse in the race to begin with.
It really doesn't affect us directly, but it is good for the blackpill and bad for soyciety. :feelsPop:

I hope the nukes will arrive much faster than this.
Even after the nukes fall they still will want Chad.

Even in pre historic times they wanted Chad.

This nuke cope needs to end....

good ig, hedonistic males are the africans of our century, they will just be fodder for elites

It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

:society: :f::blackpill::smonk:

My focus these days is just to acquire resources, for myself and only myself. Straight spastic retard clown ass world.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

I'd like to add that I don't mind polygamy being normalized, as long as prostitution is legal and well organized, and that Chad's harem is not paid with taxes through child benefits and whatnot.

Last edited:
Sex must arrive

Knowing how cucked most men are, most comments are probably supporting it.

can't a nigga just have a loving wife Adam was made Eve solely and was happy

And the wall doesnt end

Watch Radals: "So my babushka has tinder"

cuck if we let this happen

tenor.gif
@Copedixiousmaximus

NORMIES WONT EVER WAKE UP,YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP GIVE UP ON THIS.

Yeah it is undeniable

This post aged better than an Asian

So? Bigger gene pool. Monogamy is selfish and unnatural. Marriage used to be marriage when you could marry multiple women or men of any age as long as they’re of the opposite sex. Now they call disgusting for marrying a 17 year old. Humans have been marrying multiple partners for centuries! Even Muhammed had multiple wives.
Ok degenerate antisocial cuck

Women are conditioned to cuck in media and at school.

Water. No social pressure, no financial pressure, no nothing, no slut shaming, actually free money from ((state)) + quotas etc.

They fuck Chad and they stay single while we masturbate.

So many simps and cucks it's unreal.

Polygamy = Chads taking all the women. We can't let this happen fellas.

Too many simps and cucks. It's like 10 vs 1, we can't win.

Unless a special plan in minecraft.

I can feel the uploader getting canceled.
The world is truly doomed, because manginas will defend the pussy stench until it destroys soyciety completely.
Not until a single ounce of value is left standing, this is all going accordingly to the social engineers that have made this frankstein experiment come into fruition.

Just imagine all those men who fought those world wars, to wake up from the void and see the world for what it is today.
They wouldn´t believe it, and proceed immediately to execute a coup d´etat against this distorted reality.

I for one believe in honor, and there´s nothing of value to defend anymore.
Only to destroy the modern monster that the jews have concocted in their basement 60 years ago.

as an incel i have no skin in the game, so sure. polygamy can come and i don't care. no impact to me

Foids are to blame for all of this

JFL @ this cuck. And other men would live for what then? Rome was built on slavery. So was Greece. 40% slaves. Go become a eunuch slave if it suits you.
You are the one advocating for actual cuckholdry sftu

I was mentioning the guy you quoted, agreeing with you, if you had better reading and comprehension skills you would have understood that.
I have excellent reading comprehension. You just quoted badly

we seriously need to get isis up in here and start beheading polygamists asap

No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.

Let it burn time for true nature to be shown

Polygamy was always part of our culture. Remember the Mormons?
It will always be a minority of people that manage to do that.
By the way... It is hard enough to deal with women in your day to day life even when you don't get sleep with them.
Can you imagine having 2 or 3 of them around nagging you all the time?
Real life is not a harem anime unfortunately...
If polygamy is legal.. Drake, Tom Holland will have no less than 20 wives easily.. only that few bc they are very busy.. older ones will have mansions literally filled with young women who don't ever want to leave lol

If polygamy is legal.. Drake, Tom Holland will have no less than 20 wives easily.. only that few bc they are very busy.. older ones will have mansions literally filled with young women who don't ever want to leave lol
It will take time for it to get to that legally unfortunately.. we won't see it... But it will become way of life and then comes the collapse that we all actually need

Yea but if you're incel now ...

In all seriousness, monogamy is one of the few issues I would unrepentantly murder for. I hope most men feel the same way.
Fuck that... Atleast with polygamy, true foid nature can be revealed and we won't be disrespected anymore