Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITS BEGUN! THE FUTURE IS POLYGAMY!!!

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
159d 20h 3m
It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

Last edited:
Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
10d 3h 12m
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Paragon
★★★★★
37d 21h 3m
grondilu said:
females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
98d 11h 41m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
Jfl

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 13h 38m
cuck if we let this happen

P

PillGuzzler

Greycel
3d 3h 32m
We are in the endgame boys

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
98d 11h 41m
PillGuzzler said:
We are in the endgame boys
Tenshi said:

Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it

Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
159d 20h 3m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.
No he doesn't. That's a gross misrepresentation of what he's saying.
Tenshi said:
It's only cucked if you give money to raise Chad's offspring.

Hopefully when polygamy becomes socially acceptable, normies will demand they don't pay for other people's reproductive behavior.

Last edited:
Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
10d 3h 12m
grondilu said:
No he doesn't. That's a gross misrepresentation of what he's saying.

It's only cucked if you give money to raise Chad's offspring.

Hopefully when polygamy becomes socially acceptable, normies will demand they don't pay for other people's reproductive behavior.
Cope, he calls us toxic and hateful to women. He just caters to the normies who had sex before but struggle to find a stable partner. I've listened to him enough to come to that conclusion. I'm just pointing out that he's the type of YouTuber to advocate for that ridiculous ''Just be a cuck bro :soy:'' mentality down the road.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Dalaran said:
:feelshaha:

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
104d 8h 10m
They days of Alexanders are ovER

G

GenGene

Recruit
★★★★★
19d 26m
The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
206d 3h 11m
"progressives" lead us into a future of harems, castrated enuchs and endless wars

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★★
9d 3h 17m
JFL at normies thinking women will choose to be in their harem, and not chad.
I fucking hope this happens so people will finally get blackpilled

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
327d 1h 35m
The proble
grondilu said:
It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
98d 11h 41m
GenGene said:
The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:
This
Pitar62 said:
JFL at normies thinking women will choose to be in their harem, and not chad.
I fucking hope this happens so people will finally get blackpilled
jfl based. Also cucked tbh. But based none the less

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
★★★
40d 8h 6m
Dalaran said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
98d 11h 41m
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel pin this post tbh

Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
110d 3h 55m
We are way past the point of no return now

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
98d 11h 41m
HopeCopeRope said:
Agreed.

D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
115d 16h 20m
HopeCopeRope said:
Only the Cope or the Rope tbh
TheNEET said:
"progressives" lead us into a future of harems, castrated enuchs and endless wars
They set us to full transition to pre-civilization times

Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
159d 20h 3m
BITG said:
Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it

No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.

Last edited:
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
48d 35m
I Spoke to a chad today I haven’t for a few years , he told me he is dating 2 girls and I immediately felt sick and wanted to rope . It’s so over

D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
115d 16h 20m
mental_out @mental_out the meme 'incels in the x year' is becoming real, boyo.

D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
49d 16h 24m
Let it go on. Let them swell our ranks.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
74d 13h 31m
Our power grows greater by the hour boys. A post female society is the only solution.

SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
24d 3h 13m
Diocel said:
The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!

Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
44d 11h 55m
ADepressedVirgin said:
I Spoke to a chad today I haven’t for a few years , he told me he is dating 2 girls and I immediately felt sick and wanted to rope . It’s so over

fucking brutal kinda makes me glad i dont have any friends so dont have to hear about their gfs

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Major
★★
84d 17h 14m
Dalaran said:
you stole my phrase

i coined alaxender grace being alexander cuck in a post

royalties now

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Officer
★★★★
10d 10h 38m
A lot of this is because of widening wealth inequality. There just won't be that many betabuxxers to go around

Some of these polygamous dudes will be Chad Alphas of course, but some will be hyper betabuxxers. A well off man will be shamed if he isn't supporting more than one woman.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
12d 19h 30m
This has already been happening for a long while.
What did you think the term "sidechick/sidehoe" means?

D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
28d 11m
Dalaran said:
Greyjediincel said:
A lot of this is because of widening wealth inequality. There just won't be that many betabuxxers to go around

Some of these polygamous dudes will be Chad Alphas of course, but some will be hyper betabuxxers. A well off man will be shamed if he isn't supporting more than one woman.
Tbh, it's going to become a common thing to betabuxx without actually receiving anything back.

By 2025 we ARE already going to have government and normies pressuring you to pay cuckold taxes and/or betabuxx whores that won't be giving anything back to you.

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
24d 11h 42m
SuccessfulShark said:
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!

Based greycel

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
98d 11h 41m
Detro said:
High IQ. I have thought about this before but at least it was socially shamed and more so only a part of the black community (not exclusively), but soon it will be openly pushed and celebrated.

Deleted member 22549

Deleted member 22549

Self-banned
-
21d 46m
SuccessfulShark said:
Nice try, FBI.

Well, I'm not even in the sexual marketplace, and the world can go to shit since I won't have any offspring and I'd rather watch it all burn than lift a finger to do anything, so I'm gonna sit down, crack a beer, get me some cigarettes and watch the whole thing unfold. As long as capitalism doesn't crumble (and it won't because it became "too big to fail" in 2008), we will be doing alright, so get cozy and watch soyciety crumble, it's gonna be a blast.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Detro said:

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
Monogamy is the basis of any society that wants to last AKA a fair sharing of resources/relationships among all people of a society. Polygamy grants too much to very few people, leading to obvious collapse. How is this so hard to understand for normfags?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 11h 5m
GenGene said:

the present

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 11h 12m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 11h 5m
In all seriousness, monogamy is one of the few issues I would unrepentantly murder for. I hope most men feel the same way.

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

Private message me for my YT
★★★★
8d 3h 50m
Aint nothing new, been predicted this

incelastronaut

incelastronaut

Greycel
1d 1h 36m
VincentVanCock said:
Tbh, it's going to become a common thing to betabuxx without actually receiving anything back.

By 2025 we ARE already going to have government and normies pressuring you to pay cuckold taxes and/or betabuxx whores that won't be giving anything back to you.
I've already accepted that I can't participate in the sexual marketplace a long time ago. If they start trying to come after my money we are going to have a serious problem. Hopefully there will be enough noncucks to stand up to that kind of shit.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
102d 1h 17m
grondilu said:
No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.
Why is a boomer listening to tame impala?

Also cope, it will not end society it will just become an even more dead walking corpse
dirtykombatcel said:
Monogamy is the basis of any society that wants to last AKA a fair sharing of resources/relationships among all people of a society. Polygamy grants too much to very few people, leading to obvious collapse. How is this so hard to understand for normfags?
Sadly a cope.

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★★
26d 10h 0m
Water is wet, fire is hot and my bald head disgusts foids. What’s new?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
127d 2h 19m
Diocel said:
High IQ observation

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8