Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITS BEGUN! THE FUTURE IS POLYGAMY!!!

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
6,770
Online
159d 9h 20m
It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.
 
Last edited:
Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Posts
201
Online
10d 3h 12m
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
 
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
14,770
Online
32d 11h 5m
grondilu said:
females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,114
Online
95d 3h 10m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
Jfl
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
51,203
Online
275d 48m
The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
5,914
Online
80d 4h 39m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
8,483
Online
73d 10h 22m
cuck if we let this happen

 
P

PillGuzzler

Greycel
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Posts
27
Online
3d 3h 29m
We are in the endgame boys
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,114
Online
95d 3h 10m
PillGuzzler said:
We are in the endgame boys
Tenshi said:
cuck if we let this happen

Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it
 
Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
6,770
Online
159d 9h 20m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.
No he doesn't. That's a gross misrepresentation of what he's saying.
Tenshi said:
cuck if we let this happen
It's only cucked if you give money to raise Chad's offspring.

Hopefully when polygamy becomes socially acceptable, normies will demand they don't pay for other people's reproductive behavior.
 
Last edited:
Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Posts
201
Online
10d 3h 12m
grondilu said:
No he doesn't. That's a gross misrepresentation of what he's saying.

It's only cucked if you give money to raise Chad's offspring.

Hopefully when polygamy becomes socially acceptable, normies will demand they don't pay for other people's reproductive behavior.
Cope, he calls us toxic and hateful to women. He just caters to the normies who had sex before but struggle to find a stable partner. I've listened to him enough to come to that conclusion. I'm just pointing out that he's the type of YouTuber to advocate for that ridiculous ''Just be a cuck bro :soy:'' mentality down the road.
 
your personality

your personality

★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
28,949
Online
143d 17h 3m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.
:feelshaha:
 
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Posts
3,117
Online
77d 23h 34m
They days of Alexanders are ovER
 
G

GenGene

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Posts
434
Online
19d 26m
The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:
 
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Joined
May 27, 2018
Posts
11,117
Online
153d 3h 27m
"progressives" lead us into a future of harems, castrated enuchs and endless wars
 
Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Posts
801
Online
9d 3h 17m
JFL at normies thinking women will choose to be in their harem, and not chad.
I fucking hope this happens so people will finally get blackpilled
 
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Posts
9,315
Online
289d 13h 49m
The proble
grondilu said:
It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,114
Online
95d 3h 10m
GenGene said:
The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:
This
Pitar62 said:
JFL at normies thinking women will choose to be in their harem, and not chad.
I fucking hope this happens so people will finally get blackpilled
jfl based. Also cucked tbh. But based none the less
 
Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Posts
4,257
Online
40d 8h 6m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,114
Online
95d 3h 10m
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel pin this post tbh
 
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
12,626
Online
110d 3h 55m
We are way past the point of no return now
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,114
Online
95d 3h 10m
HopeCopeRope said:
We are way past the point of no return now
Agreed.
 
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
15,539
Online
115d 16h 20m
HopeCopeRope said:
We are way past the point of no return now
Only the Cope or the Rope tbh
TheNEET said:
"progressives" lead us into a future of harems, castrated enuchs and endless wars
They set us to full transition to pre-civilization times
 
Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
6,770
Online
159d 9h 20m
BITG said:
Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it

No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc


You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.
 
Last edited:
ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

mrkittycel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
4,800
Online
46d 6h 49m
I Spoke to a chad today I haven’t for a few years , he told me he is dating 2 girls and I immediately felt sick and wanted to rope . It’s so over
 
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
15,539
Online
115d 16h 20m
mental_out @mental_out the meme 'incels in the x year' is becoming real, boyo.
 
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Posts
11,070
Online
49d 16h 24m
Let it go on. Let them swell our ranks.
 
NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Posts
4,044
Online
74d 3h 25m
Our power grows greater by the hour boys. A post female society is the only solution.
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
967
Online
23d 5h 12m
Diocel said:
The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!
 
Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

25yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Posts
12,786
Online
44d 10h 28m
ADepressedVirgin said:
I Spoke to a chad today I haven’t for a few years , he told me he is dating 2 girls and I immediately felt sick and wanted to rope . It’s so over

fucking brutal kinda makes me glad i dont have any friends so dont have to hear about their gfs
 
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
★★
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Posts
1,629
Online
72d 9h 21m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
you stole my phrase

i coined alaxender grace being alexander cuck in a post

royalties now
 
Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2020
Posts
813
Online
10d 10h 38m
A lot of this is because of widening wealth inequality. There just won't be that many betabuxxers to go around

Some of these polygamous dudes will be Chad Alphas of course, but some will be hyper betabuxxers. A well off man will be shamed if he isn't supporting more than one woman.
 
Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
772
Online
10d 1h 5m
This has already been happening for a long while.
What did you think the term "sidechick/sidehoe" means?
 
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Posts
3,790
Online
28d 11m
Dalaran said:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
Greyjediincel said:
A lot of this is because of widening wealth inequality. There just won't be that many betabuxxers to go around

Some of these polygamous dudes will be Chad Alphas of course, but some will be hyper betabuxxers. A well off man will be shamed if he isn't supporting more than one woman.
Tbh, it's going to become a common thing to betabuxx without actually receiving anything back.

By 2025 we ARE already going to have government and normies pressuring you to pay cuckold taxes and/or betabuxx whores that won't be giving anything back to you.
 
NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
1,052
Online
24d 11h 42m
SuccessfulShark said:
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!

Based greycel
 
BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,114
Online
95d 3h 10m
Detro said:
This has already been happening for a long while.
What did you think the term "sidechick/sidehoe" means?
High IQ. I have thought about this before but at least it was socially shamed and more so only a part of the black community (not exclusively), but soon it will be openly pushed and celebrated.
 
Deleted member 22549

Deleted member 22549

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Posts
865
Online
21d 46m
SuccessfulShark said:
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!
Nice try, FBI.

Well, I'm not even in the sexual marketplace, and the world can go to shit since I won't have any offspring and I'd rather watch it all burn than lift a finger to do anything, so I'm gonna sit down, crack a beer, get me some cigarettes and watch the whole thing unfold. As long as capitalism doesn't crumble (and it won't because it became "too big to fail" in 2008), we will be doing alright, so get cozy and watch soyciety crumble, it's gonna be a blast.
 
your personality

your personality

★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
28,949
Online
143d 17h 3m
Detro said:
This has already been happening for a long while.
What did you think the term "sidechick/sidehoe" means?
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,276
Online
28d 20h 56m
Monogamy is the basis of any society that wants to last AKA a fair sharing of resources/relationships among all people of a society. Polygamy grants too much to very few people, leading to obvious collapse. How is this so hard to understand for normfags?
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
GenGene said:
The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:

the present
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,468
Online
74d 5h 51m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
In all seriousness, monogamy is one of the few issues I would unrepentantly murder for. I hope most men feel the same way.
 
XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Posts
813
Online
7d 21h 25m
Aint nothing new, been predicted this
 
incelastronaut

incelastronaut

Greycel
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Posts
8
Online
1d 1h 36m
VincentVanCock said:
Tbh, it's going to become a common thing to betabuxx without actually receiving anything back.

By 2025 we ARE already going to have government and normies pressuring you to pay cuckold taxes and/or betabuxx whores that won't be giving anything back to you.
I've already accepted that I can't participate in the sexual marketplace a long time ago. If they start trying to come after my money we are going to have a serious problem. Hopefully there will be enough noncucks to stand up to that kind of shit.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,084
Online
95d 7h 55m
grondilu said:
No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc


You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.
Why is a boomer listening to tame impala?

Also cope, it will not end society it will just become an even more dead walking corpse
dirtykombatcel said:
Monogamy is the basis of any society that wants to last AKA a fair sharing of resources/relationships among all people of a society. Polygamy grants too much to very few people, leading to obvious collapse. How is this so hard to understand for normfags?
Sadly a cope.
 
horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Posts
870
Online
25d 23h 27m
Water is wet, fire is hot and my bald head disgusts foids. What’s new?
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,405
Online
125d 9h 22m
Diocel said:
The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
High IQ observation
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top