Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITS BEGUN! THE FUTURE IS POLYGAMY!!!

LincolnRockwell

LincolnRockwell

God Hates Women
-
18h 2m

View: https://youtu.be/n2zk7oJTcjQ

Even red pilled faggots agree. We fucking called it.

So? Bigger gene pool. Monogamy is selfish and unnatural. Marriage used to be marriage when you could marry multiple women or men of any age as long as they’re of the opposite sex. Now they call disgusting for marrying a 17 year old. Humans have been marrying multiple partners for centuries! Even Muhammed had multiple wives.

Jealous Scum

Jealous Scum

When will the pain end?
★★★
3d 4h 48m
I hope the nukes will arrive much faster than this.

Verxis

Verxis

Recruit
★★★
22h 40m
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!
JFL at normalfags who think they will come out clean. The type of conflict they prepare for is economic instead of sexual. There's a reason foids called it the "Sexual Revolution." Because it upended society and replaced it with soyciety.

vidyacel

vidyacel

Reverend PUNISHER
★★★
7d 22h 48m
I can feel the uploader getting canceled.
The world is truly doomed, because manginas will defend the pussy stench until it destroys soyciety completely.
Not until a single ounce of value is left standing, this is all going accordingly to the social engineers that have made this frankstein experiment come into fruition.

Just imagine all those men who fought those world wars, to wake up from the void and see the world for what it is today.
They wouldn´t believe it, and proceed immediately to execute a coup d´etat against this distorted reality.

I for one believe in honor, and there´s nothing of value to defend anymore.
Only to destroy the modern monster that the jews have concocted in their basement 60 years ago.

Last edited:
lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★
64d 2h 2m
Alexander Grace is a cringe redpill grifting normie, some of his takes are spot on.

tasm

tasm

Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven
★★
4d 12h 14m
What difference is it to me? I never had a horse in the race to begin with.