Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's been years since I last saw my oneitis and yet I'm still mentally masturbating over "What if" scenarios

Weeb

Weeb

Recruit
★★★★★
Specifically, I imagine how heavenly it would have been if I had gone with her to a festival in the summer. Most of the men there were subhumans anyway so I was safe.

We would have met with my friends, my friends would repsect me because I had a a cool artsy stacy gf, and we would have a good time drinking and enjoying the music.

When the festival would end, we would take the bus to return to our neighbourhood. We would be a bit drunk and we would just sit there making out in front of everyone while the jealous incels would get triggered.

I would have taken her to my house, then have some nice drunk sex. She would sleep with me, then wake up in the morning to go to her parents's house. Sadly, none of that will ever happen.