Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its been fun, this is goodbye

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
>killing yourself because of a foid
confirmed autistcel

But on a serious note , dont do it

Damn, resonates it ain't easy.

SN? The dude might well be serious.

tell ur story and leave a legacy. if ur gonna rope just tell us, why care?

Ignore it. If you get accused of sexual harassment maybe reconsidered it, if not, don't kill yourself over that.

It's been nice knowing you. I hope you reincarnate as a prime Chad in your next life.

Don't do it, bro. You are just 19 years old.
Honestly though. At least stick it out for a few more years. There are many, many oldcels on here in their late 20’s and 30’s.

He hasn't been seen since 4:10, so im gonna assume he did it.
Rest in peace brocel, enjoy the prime jb in the afterlife

Rofl you are killing yourself over a foid?

Please do so and end it.

Good fuckin riddance sheez.

I'm an ugly social retard aspie ricecel myself. I know that this society is falling apart rapidly before my very eyes. And I cope by reading about its gradual demise.

19 is way too young. You haven't even entered the real world yet. As a ricecel in my 30s, if I encountered you near a college town I would think "damn college kid" in my head. You can stalk foids' social media and fap endlessly. Or save up to fuck some hookers.

Last edited:
If you're too pussy to go ER atleast jump in front of train so it disrupts the normies day.

OP, if you're reading this and you're steadfastly committed to your decision to self-cull, please make sure to have a manifesto published somewhere -- in many places, if possible - stating explicitly your sui-reasoning. The world needs to know what involuntary celibacy does. Mothers need to hear, "This may be your son." Get the normies panicked disturbed. This is far less effective than going to the Emergency Room, but still better than silently acquiescing to death without alerting society as to the cause of the phenomenon.

dude its not about the fucking foid it never was its about myself and the fact that I am physically and mentally handicapped and expected to live like someone who isnt, the disadvantage gap is so steep for autistic incels and if you cant overcome it then the only way out is death or doing drugs or some shit.
I wish you well if this is your end game. You seem pretty young for suicide (19) but you are a man and I respect your decision.

We're all connected...in the void
Serial experiments lain gif 5

Kia kaha my man.

Stand strong.

see you tomorrow

Dont let them win.
Im an ugly aspie too. Life absolutely sucks but if you kill yourself, they win.
Look: i got humiliated many times in my life, and i also thought about killing myself every single one of them. Its something that we incels have to experience.
Instead of killing yourself, LEARN THE LESSON and ISOLATE YOURSELF. As an incel, every social interaction is potentially suifuel.
Forget about the foid, forget about your roommates, they will forget about you, trust me. Try to move to a place where youre alone.
Take some time for yourself as soon as you can, tell your mom youre going with some class mates to a trip or something, and isolate yourself for some time. Maybe a hotel room, i did this before. If youre really an aspie like me, this is gonna, at least, make you feel better.
It might sound autistic, but if you carry on, finish college and get a job, youre taking a job from a normie. Also, with money, coping is way easier.
Good luck whatever you do.
Based. For every one of us who dies, media, chads, stacyes and bluepill make parties. If they hate us, lets us make they fell more annoyed and defeat them by simply staying alive.

Our end draw even closer brocel, hopefully we can find peace someday
SN is my method of choice as well since getting nembutal is too hard. If you absolutely have to go, I suggest preparing multiple glasses of SN water in case you vomit. Take anti-emetics to prevent vomiting.
How would he get that?

Don't do it, bro. You are just 19 years old.
I swear these youngcels are just depressed for no reason. Tried once and failed, and think it’s over. Can’t determine if you’re an ugly subhuman abomination from 1 try lol.

See you tomorrow
:lul::lul::lul:
I knew I would find this here.

Well I just had a really really really cringy interaction with a girl that completely shattered the small glimmer of hope I had for possibly ascending (it was so embarassing that I am not going to tell the story). I am going to take a walk to a local park later tonight when my roommates arent here and overdose on a sodium nitrite solution, this time I am not going to fail. This girl is for sure going to tell her roommates how retarded I am and I will find myself in the same inescapable humiliating position I have found myself in every time I have tried to ""improve"" myself.

I love you bros forever, you have been the only group of people I ever have been able to relate to. For the record I am a 19yo college student living on campus of a university in eastern US so maybe there will be a news story or some shit one of you can find within the next few weeks idk. But I simply am too retarded to be alive. My life is wrecked beyond repair, aspergers makes me into a emotionless zombie, my family is broken and fucked up, girls think I'm weird not just because of my ugly asymmetrical expressionless face but also because of my strange mannerisms and broken speech that coincide with an awkward gait and uncoordinated movement patterns from anxiety attacks that I frequently experience, all symptoms of aspergers. I feel isolated and ostracized even from the most subhuman friend circles I have seen around campus, I am so far behind where I should be that I am just going to rope because it isn't worth the stress anymore. I've been hopeless and depressed for pretty much my entire life because no one ever wants to be around me, no one likes talking to me, no girls like me, nobody cares about me. I was thrown out like fucking garbage at the hands of a society that claims it cares about mental health.

I lead my mom to believe like I am having a good time so she will be destroyed by the news but I really can't take it anymore. The most brutal part of autism is trying to not be autistic, I try so fucking hard to emulate what normies are doing, making me far behind the curve of real life experience, I am a hollow shell of a human. I am stuck with the mind of a child but have to accept I am a adult with an increasing amount of responsibilities that I never learned how to manage, it brings me an eerie paradoxical feeling of overwhelming incapability to ever reach a place where I am happy with myself. Nothing seems worth the effort anymore, nothing brings me enjoyment or happiness.

Love you guys goodbye :) World is a shit place it's all a scam.
All those autistic ways of thinking are just like for me. Perpetual childhood feeling and unable to emulate normies and fit in. But then again, I’d never be accepted by society because of my looks anyways. Well, you are only 19, and hanging out in college is the best way to learn. Unfortunately for me, it will never happen and I’m too old now. Don’t let the same happen to you, ascend nigger. Ascend
@ADepressedVirgin was "Last seen Wednesday at 11:40 AM" (August 24th). Did he rope or is he still kicking?
He did say he’s taking some solution. Probably did rope. Not everyone is a John Wickcel level larper

Just another retard who believed that he can ascend. It was your fault nigga, you ain't shit if at the age of 13 girls didn't line up to give you a blow job...

Jfl at your life:feelskek: fucking noob.

I try so fucking hard to emulate what normies are doing, making me far behind the curve of real life experience, I am a hollow shell of a human. I am stuck with the mind of a child but have to accept I am a adult with an increasing amount of responsibilities that I never learned how to manage, it brings me an eerie paradoxical feeling of overwhelming incapability to ever reach a place where I am happy with myself.
I know we have never interacted, but we seem similar. If you are gonna do it then I wish you a quick death man :heart:

Last seen Thursday at 7:50 PM
classic...