Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's almost like being a factory defect.

jetfire_six

jetfire_six

Educated Pervert.
I've noticed time and time again, particularly from the past couple of years, that incels are a significant issue with a known cause that you're actually not allowed to acknowledge. Talking heads have collectively spent the past 5 or 6 years breaking down every element of societal inequality, every level of everything that could contribute to racism, sexism, classism, all the biases that people can have against each other.

Yet when it comes to us, it becomes uniquely individualistic. I've started to figure that they only don't do so because it's inconvenient. In the same way that most actors in Hollywood are silent on the topic of nepotism, most people refuse to acknowledge the incel crisis because they'd have to contend with the fact that they directly benefit from the behaviors that put us where we are. Just Shower Bro/Just Be Yourself are memes, but they're based in the utter reality that they can't possibly imagine a life where you simply didn't "get it" before it was actually too late.

And I speak from experience. I'm new to this forum, I'm 22 years old. Working a part time job, still live at home, into a bunch of nerd shit. One could say that it was over before it started, but I find that I was always extremely conscious of my surroundings as I descended further. You don't wanna let it itch at you, but you see happy couples in public, and it makes you wince. Even with the group I've found on Discord, there's always some underlying current of bluepill shit we have to collectively agree on so we know we're The Good Guys, and I don't know how long people can go with that cope.

And even offline, this shit's brutal. I've seen manlets at my job leech off women carefree, getting PS5s and Coach bags from pump-and-dump fucks they've got on speed dial. I got a sister three years older than me who's got a Rolodex of simps whom she just keeps happy, going out on dates every week just because she can. I got a mom who tells me that I'd oughtta just get used to rejection unless I wanna be lonely. And it's like, fuck all that. My first and only date was like 10 months ago, and the bitch texted me the next day saying that she was confused and didn't know what she wanted. And this was after about a month of talking. The way they can just TEASE you and just get let off the hook, like it never happened, and that's normal? In retrospect, it's kind of on me for gassing up what was ultimately a mid art hoe, but it kinda is what it is at this point. Even then, it's some actual nightmare shit to know that just because of a few misaligned genes or missed social cues, you can be so permanently fucked up and there's no one coming to help. And if they are, you're split between PMC women screeching at you about your privilege or retarded gymbros who spend every waking minute trying to dope you up on supplements and woman math and PUA shit.

How the fuck are we supposed to find success in this world? I think what cuts to my core is that everyone knows what it is, but it's taboo to acknowledge so many of these truths. I feel like I was gonna drive myself insane subscribing to so much of the bluepill shit I wanted to hang onto. And it's almost liberating in a way, realizing that being The Good Guy isn't gonna do shit but make women think you're even weaker, because that's not what they want. Every man I've met who spews that shit at me is two rejections or a breakup away from turning into Arthur Fleck, and every woman whose told me that is just trying to spare your feelings, because that's what they're taught to do .

But at least I got people who understand what this shit is all about now.

You've had a "date"? :feelssus:

Strong second post; you can see my thoughts on our treatment below, making the factory defect even worse... :feelswhere:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

The hiding of our views is unsurprising; you are instantly vilified and otherwise ostracized by cucks, gaslighting foids, and the majority of society simply for daring to reveal the bitter truth that is lookism and the blackpill. :smonk:

You are correct. However, the reason our struggle is individualized is because they just use that to dismiss it. However, when clear individual decisions are made such as a woman choosing to be alone because she can’t get a Chad, then articles everywhere pop up about how “there are no good men (chads or rich betas) to date” or “men need to man up and get married”.

In each case the individualization happens only when it is a group that helps their cause. The reason race, class, which gender you want to fuck, trans identity, etc are all grouped as a social struggle is because women can be negatively affected by those things. Notice how they always mention straight white men, because women are always excluded from the groups that have problems.

At the core of modern society is the feminist and traditionalist urges both uniting to protect women while seeing males as canon fodder. We are like the slave worker ant of the human race. No one cares about us, and that’s how it always has been. Chads are the exception solely because women want to fuck them and desire them. They don’t give a shit about other random men.

You've had a "date"? :feelssus:
Don't worry, I never got a second one. Felt like trash after it, but quickly realized that she would've never been worth it anyway. Suppose that's what I get for trying to mess with a girl who did astrology lmao

Last edited: