Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s all my grandmas fault

L

LolZebras

Greycel
In case I haven’t mentioned it before, I’m a framecel. Framecel manlet to be more specific. Frankly, all I can say is that total suffering. I absolutely despise being like this, and my ugly face doesn’t help.

I’ve frankly been bullied my entire life. Even when I went to a public school in Southern Mexico (aka, one of the places with the shortest people on earth) I was still just “slightly above average”.

I’m sure many of you are like this as well. But here’s the thing, my parents are nothing like me.

My mom is a robust Mexican whale standing at a weak 5’8. Her skull is larger than the average male, and she has a very muscular body. My 6’0 dad has small bands & feet, but the rest of his body is massively robust. Yes he was very skinny as a kid, but compared to me he looked average. My mom is clearly happy that I’m still around her height. She always told me as kid how much she would hate a kid being taller than her, and I really hate her for it. Both of them a dumbasses who lose arguments janitors at restaurants.

The thing about being a framecel, is that you either gotta have exceptional height or an exceptional face. I have never met a really skinny average man who was successful. Never. In my life. It’s seems like nowadays 6’2 is the minimum height for ugly, pure ectos like me. Anything below that and you might as well just completely forget about getting respect from other men.

I have always been known as the skinny kid. Aside from malnourished Mexican midgets, I can’t beat anyone up at all. I’ve been a target of bullying my entire life, and my parents being the empty skulled bluepills that they are never help.

Now, I have been thinking about all this for at least once a day for the past year. It’s a living hell, and frankly I think I have found the answer.

My grandma. I despise her. She tries to be kind and sweet, but more specifically it’s her genes that I hate. Why did my cold hearted chad grandpa reproduce with a small boned midget like her. My aunt is just like this. Bordering anorexic, has to poop just after eating because her body can’t handle much food, pasty skinned, etc. She is also stupid as fuck, much like my grandma.

I hate her so much. In my whole maternal family we have women (expect for me) who are fragile, pale, and small boned, like me. I am literally the only male to turn out this way. It’s a living hell. I’m sorry for the rant but please why, just why. What did I do to deserve this

I'm a framecel skinny-cel, and I totally know what you mean.

Gymcel, boyo. I'm on it, and I can't wait to pack some muscle mass.

You are the same as me, all my family is blond-haired and blue-eyed, only my grandma from my mother side had to have black hair, bushy eyebrows, bug eyes and all the other shitty genetics, and it all fell on to me. I look like a fucking ethnic even though I'm white.

my dad married a womanlet with a big frame and small bones, so i got it too.
hang on friend, be happy in your share

You are the same as me, all my family is blond-haired and blue-eyed, only my grandma from my mother side had to have black hair, bushy eyebrows, bug eyes and all the other shitty genetics, and it all fell on to me. I look like a fucking ethnic even though I'm white.
DC310E01 6526 482F B904 8DFC94863DF1