Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all going to shit.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
In the past couple days I lost my job, computer won't boot up, tried EVERYTHING and nothing works, and got scammed out of $250, which is a lot of money for me since i'm living paycheck to paycheck. Would type more but im on an extremely old laptop that shuts down after 20-30 minutes of use from overheating.

I'm sorry you gotta go through that shit brother. I was in a similar situation last fall at college. Got sick, fired from my job, and didn't get my paycheck which was supposed to be around $400. Then my parents got pissed and pulled me out of college. Nevertheless I came home telling them that I need a fucking drink, after going through 2 weeks of hell.

In the past couple days I lost my job, computer won't boot up, tried EVERYTHING and nothing works, and got scammed out of $250, which is a lot of money for me since i'm living paycheck to paycheck. Would type more but im on an extremely old laptop that shuts down after 20-30 minutes of use from overheating.

Fuck bro. That sucks.

what kind of scam was it ? how did they trick you ?

Well damn fuck how did you get scammed? Once my pc didn't boot up so I put some of my saliva on circle metal shiet and it worked lul

Why they canned you at your job ?

Pajeet teamviewer scam because you wanted your computer fixed?

try to get a windows usb stick, that usually gets you out of trouble

Sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

Its over, Gandys calling

Sorry to hear that, boyo. What did you lost your jub?

Couple of days? Ive been on decline and accelerated decline this past decade and year

The difference he is in the bottom.
Too bad op you weren't born with the right gender. The possibilities to make money as a female is infinite.

Brutal. Everything happens at once. Hope you can get back on your feet soon.

I feel bad for poorcels that cant NEET

Losing your source of income is a nightmare. It happened to me too. Stay strong, mate.

Best mod on the site. hope you've got a stash of your hairloss pills bro.

Good luck!

The difference he is in the bottom.
Too bad op you weren't born with the right gender. The possibilities to make money as a female is infinite.
I just discovered that these whores offer to play fortnite with you for $10/hour on fiverr.
This is fucked up.

At least you still have your personality.

$250 that sounds like "the road to power" scam.

Life for ugly males in 2019

Is your computer still not booting?.

sorry to hear it man

feels like 2019 will be the worst year yet tbh

Ouch. I hope you can pull through this. 9 days into 2019 and shit is already hitting the fan.

Is your computer still not booting?.

I got another harddrive, took the old one out, and put windows 10 on the new one from a usb boot disk.

I'm completely computer illiterate, but would it be possible to put my old HDD in as a secondary drive and extract my files that way, even though I can't boot into windows from that HDD?

Best mod on the site. hope you've got a stash of your hairloss pills bro.

Thanks man, but yeah I've got enough spironoactone and dutasteride to last me into late 2020.

Specially for Ryo since he's such a good guy :feelsbadman:

Thanks bro.

Yes it would work. Is there a reason you're using w10 ?
If you have an old pc, I would go with linux mint.

Yes it would work. Is there a reason you're using w10 ?
If you have an old pc, I would go with linux mint.

If he switches over to linux hell remain incel forever

2250.jpg

I can never tell whats real and what's fake with you, but if this is real, hang in there bro.