Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all going to shit.

I'm completely computer illiterate, but would it be possible to put my old HDD in as a secondary drive and extract my files that way, even though I can't boot into windows from that HDD?
Yes bro

You life is so shitty, that's the main reason.

Just replace the power suplier ( ATX) buddy

Well fuck. Do you have enough money to survive?

Well fuck. Do you have enough money to survive?

I'm going in later to speak with the owner. I was fired by one of the managers, not the owner. In theory the owner could rehire me.

Basically I'm going to come in and beg for my job back like a soy filled cuck begging his wife to allow him to sleep in the same bed instead of the couch.

So hopefully i'll get it back and financially i'll be back to my normal life of living paycheck to paycheck. If not, i'll have to find something else fast.

Incelman said: It feels so gay because both you and her have lips. Also, you are always hearing smooching sound and her breathing. Of course, I'm a pro and I can keep my breath+suck her air so that she suffocates.

I'm going in later to speak with the owner. I was fired by one of the managers, not the owner. In theory the owner could rehire me.

Basically I'm going to come in and beg for my job back like a soy filled cuck begging his wife to allow him to sleep in the same bed instead of the couch.

So hopefully i'll get it back and financially i'll be back to my normal life of living paycheck to paycheck. If not, i'll have to find something else fast.
If you grovel to him that will sound pathetic and you won't get rehired imo. Go there apologise and ask for your job, be respectful and professional so much that he regrets you ever being fired. Good luck.

Is he rich

I don't know, but he probably has made enough money off of this forum since its inception to help out one of his slaves.

(Just kidding, Ryo, you're not Sarge's slave.)

I don't know, but he probably has made enough money off of this forum since its inception to help out one of his slaves.
True, this place must be a money making machine for him

We demand reparations for every time the server went down

Hey (((Sergeant))), give him a $250 loan without an interest rate.

(Just kidding, Ryo, you're not Sarge's slave.)

Serge already compensates all moderators for our efforts by providing us with a free shipment of microwavable food every month.

Serge already compensates all moderators for our efforts by providing us with a free shipment of microwavable food every month.

>he does it for free

Damn, I want to be a mod then.

That's really nice of him to do, I wasn't aware of this.

@SergeantIncel, +1 for you.

Tbhtbh every hobo should start modding this forum so they can get free hotpockets. They won't have to starve anymore.

Worst part is that they have to be pepperoni or they'll send the shipment back. But yes, mod perks.

Now I will never refer to you as (((Sergeant))) anymore. You are Sergeant!

Sorry things have been shitty for you, Ryo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back