Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ITS ABOUT UR ATTITUDE!!!

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
IMG 6435

Attitude- dependent on genetics and experiences. Sorry I’m depressed Samantha! Sorry I’m not a privileged cunt like you!.

Maturity- depends on gentics and NTness. Sorry I have autism! Sorry I was to busy being abused to learn social skills and mature at a normal rate. Definitely my fault.

Mindset- when the world is this cruel of course I’m not going to be living in bliss

Terrible argument. Genetics are still everything

If looks don't matter, why is everyone spending so much time and money on their appearance?

If looks don't matter, why is everyone spending so much time and money on their appearance?
Exactly. Also let’s not forget that personality is still out of your control .

Comment r2oP44GgUoHYI7CidgPL5HOa4EQUpVFK

Left - prototypical positive attitude and mindset
Right - prototypical negative attitude and mindset

Woman: LoOks doN't mAttEr!
Also woman: WEARS TONS OF FAKEUP
So comical how they don't even believe their own bluepilled bs

femdomhentai :feelskek:

They love gaslighting men.
Yep. They don't gaslight each other though. Women tell each other to wear 10 pounds of fakeup to look as good as possible

Yep. They don't gaslight each other though. Women tell each other to wear 10 pounds of fakeup to look as good as possible
It’s because they don’t wanna accept that we have hard lives. They prefer to belittle us

It’s because they don’t wanna accept that we have hard lives. They prefer to belittle us
Yep, plus, they sometimes seem to get some sadistic pleasure out of men's misery

Yep, plus, they sometimes seem to get some sadistic pleasure out of men's misery
This. Women have an obsession with inflicting pain onto others. They are mad at evil men because they inflict physical pain which women can’t do. So instead they manipulate you and drive you to suicide

Yeah, im sure female Gorillas choose their mating partner based on personality and attitude and not on factors like height, facial symmetry or strength

This. Women have an obsession with inflicting pain onto others. They are mad at evil men because they inflict physical pain which women can’t do. So instead they manipulate you and drive you to suicide
Yep. Men can inflict physical pain far more than women, but women can inflict more mental pain. Women are naturally cunning and manipulative in ways men just aren't

Women victim blame more than men do, yet they won't admit it. They blame us for our own abject misery in ways they would never do to themselves

Yep. Men can inflict physical pain far more than women, but women can inflict more mental pain. Women are naturally cunning and manipulative in ways men just aren't
Exactly

Women victim blame more than men do, yet they won't admit it. They blame us for our own abject misery in ways they would never do to themselves
It’s because women are evil and self centred

Yep. Plus, women would NOT survive our lives for more than a week most likely. I'm not even kidding. Women like to say we have a victim mindset, but it would be funny to see them experience our lives and how hard we have it. They'd be begging for mercy

Yep. Plus, women would NOT survive our lives for more than a week most likely. I'm not even kidding. Women like to say we have a victim mindset, but it would be funny to see them experience our lives and how hard we have it. They'd be begging for mercy
I often think about this. Say a foid was transplanted into my body suddenly and felt the emotions that were going through me. I would bet she would fall to her knees screaming in pain

Women exaggerate how hard their lives are. Men under rate. This is the only place I want because it’s anonymous. I never tell anyone my problems irl

I often think about this. Say a foid was transplanted into my body suddenly and felt the emotions that were going through me. I would bet she would fall to her knees screaming in pain
No shed kick the chair,

She would. She'd take it for a few days hoping it would get better, but would rope in a week, just about guaranteed. When she realized she was never gonna have someone romantically loving her and desiring her, or get cuddles, or sex, she'd hate her life and quit

Women exaggerate how hard their lives are. Men under rate. This is the only place I want because it’s anonymous. I never tell anyone my problems irl
Yep. Funny part is, my best days would probably be hard bad days to a foid. My best days are going to our cabin and driving the riding mower around mowing the thick high grass for 3 hours along with other work there, and then enjoying a few hours of fun stuff out there. Most foids would hate that, jfl.

Yep. Funny part is, my best days would probably be hard bad days to a foid. My best days are going to our cabin and driving the riding mower around mowing the thick high grass for 3 hours along with other work there, and then enjoying a few hours of fun stuff out there. Most foids would hate that, jfl.
My best days are going for walks in the night.

My best days are going to our cabin and driving the riding mower around mowing the thick high grass for 3 hours along with other work there, and then enjoying a few hours of fun stuff out there.
Jfl mine are mundane too. My best days are when mum has done the grocery shopping and there's new treats in the house.

Jfl mine are mundane too. My best days are when mum has done the grocery shopping and there's new treats in the house.
My mother buys shit food. When I get a job (hopefully soon) I’ll be buying my own food

My mother buys shit food. When I get a job (hopefully soon) I’ll be buying my own food
You can't put in requests? I ask for specific things and sometimes she buys the wrong thing but usually some good stuff appears. This week, kapiti ice cream. I don't know if other countries have it but it is fucking awesome

You can't put in requests? I ask for specific things and sometimes she buys the wrong thing but usually some good stuff appears. This week, kapiti ice cream. I don't know if other countries have it but it is fucking awesome
Don’t have that sort of money. Single mother household, 3 kids .

"It's all about attitude" is a dangerous thing ... more times than I care to admit I took to very heavy drinking in order to elevate my attitude artificially, instead of facing the shit of life and dealing with it honestly as shit. Also got me into some stupid headspaces like I have to have a good attitude to do my work or get through the day -- no, I just need to do my work and get through the day -- and sometimes it's going to be shit -- and it is okay to be honest that it is shit.

>writes that in cursive, which looks nice

Yeah it's all about attitude, but when a confident indian inkwell asks them out they go "EWWW!" or "Fuck off!" or call HR.

the r/femdomhentai on the bottom :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yep. Sometimes I do get into fun car stuff though. I can’t complain about that

I can’t go for night walks myself because there’s too much crime risk around here. I used to take my mother’s dog as protection, but it got too mean and barked at every dog it sees. Because of this, it was not safe to walk it anymore and I hate that dog. It ruined my night walks just because it’s a mean little shit

I can’t go for night walks myself because there’s too much crime risk around here. I used to take my mother’s dog as protection, but it got too mean and barked at every dog it sees. Because of this, it was not safe to walk it anymore and I hate that dog. It ruined my night walks just because it’s a mean little shit
Ur mother is probably fucking that dog jfl