Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a weird but oddly comforting feeling knowing when and how you're going to die. At least for me it's that way.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I've heard somewhere that the last days before people commit suicide are some of the best days of their lives, because all of their physical and mental suffering will finally be over. I can definitely see why now.

Let me tell you the three scenarios that will happen to all of the users in here:

1) They will leave this forum and betabuxx a foid

2) They will rope

3) They will die alone at early ages (30s, 40s)

Let me tell you the three scenarios that will happen to all of the users in here:

1) They will leave this forum and betabuxx a foid

2) They will rope

3) They will die alone at early ages (30s, 40s)
I'm just so depressed I can't even eat some days.

Stop being so attention grabbing, no one cares that you will kill yourself stop posting 1000 threads talking about it, just fucking do it or admit you won't. The very fact that you have planned a date for it proves you are insecure about actually doing it. All suicides just "happen". Fuck you

Stop being so attention grabbing, no one cares that you will kill yourself stop posting 1000 threads talking about it, just fucking do it or admit you won't. The very fact that you have planned a date for it proves you are insecure about actually doing it. All suicides just "happen". Fuck you
I would literally cry if OP killed himself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back