Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's a Promise From God that Degeneracy Brings Upon Misery

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
You and I are starved from many pleasures this world has to offer. But to the degenerates that are spreading homosexuality, sex before marriage, infidelity, lawlessness, and perversion, they reap continuous pleasures for now. However, sin only satisfies for a season. God promises to consume sinners from the planet. Degenerate chads and staceys that mock god will suffer and pay for their sins.

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:7-8)

Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more! Bless the Lord, O my soul! Praise the Lord! (Psalm 104:25)

Think about it, women are less happy with rights today than when they didn't have so many exclusive rights back in the 50s. Why? Because women are only useful when a man is there to protect and guide them. Snot-nosed entitled women today will grow up to be sad, miserable, unfulfilled whores. Most will be single mothers of retarded mulatto children and others will be 35-40 yr old hags that complain about short men and the lack of chads attracted to their used up ass.

THE WRATH OF GOD IS UPON THEM!

Stop drinking so much bourbon Adolphe.

You end up dreaming about imaginary copes, citing abstruse references. :feelsbadman:

The only religion I believe in is the Book of St.Blackops2cel.

Stop drinking so much bourbon Adolphe.

You end up dreaming about imaginary copes, citing abstruse references. :feelsbadman:
It's funny because I actually drank a little today. But seriously praise the Lord for killing normies
The only religion I believe in is the Book of St.Blackops2cel.
That's a good one. St.Blacksops2cel is a prophet of our times

It's funny because I actually drank a little today. But seriously praise the Lord for killing normies
Lol. The Lord will just post the usual trollish reply we use when an IT infiltrator makes suicide menaces : "See you tommorrow". :feelskek: