Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It’s a huge contradiction to be all for muh eugenics while saying you hate sexually active people in the mix.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
It’s a huge contradiction to be all for muh eugenics while saying you hate sexually active people in the mix.

Being for eugenics means that you’re for the sexually privileged getting to cream pie women and breed, you know, the sexually actives, the types you’re supposed to despise and in order for them to breed they need to be getting frisky by squirting their sperm in a vagina.

I hate the sexually privileged so much to the point where I don’t want them to be getting frisky at all and want to know what that means? It means that I don’t want them breeding because you have to get frisky to be able to do so, I want the privileged to suffer and for them to not be allowed to do anything frisky by law until everyone is sexually equally.

If you truly hate the sexually actives then you should not want anyone breeding at all (with the exception of maybe those close to you, etc ) since it requires getting frisky, like I basically said.

Last edited:
I don't think our soyciety is eugenic. Because women with bad genes still get to reproduce.

It’s a huge contradiction to be all for muh eugenics while saying you hate sexually active people in the mix.

Being for eugenics means that you’re for the sexually privileged getting to cream pie women and breed, you know, the sexually actives, the types you’re supposed to despise and in order for them to breed they need to be getting frisky by squirting their sperm in a vagina.

I hate the sexually privileged so much to the point where I don’t want them to be getting frisky at all and want to know what that means? It means that I don’t want them breeding because you have to get frisky to be able to do so, I want the privileged to suffer and for them to not be allowed to do anything frisky by law until everyone is sexually equally.

If you truly hate the sexually actives then you should not want anyone breeding at all (with the exception of maybe those close to you, etc ) since it requires getting frisky, like I basically said.
Sexually active wimin have not good genes and neither thugmaxxed men

I’m ok with having just good gened woman and men

But society doesn’t repress under Stacy woman

in short: kill the chads